Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

Social Media

46 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

And it totally backfired in the black community. (edited)

Obama is getting trashed on social media for turning it into a race thing.

The Democrats have been 'race baiting' for many years - ever since LBJ.

Obama made his election all about race issues - and in 8 years he fixed none of them - he only made it worse.

Biden said that if a black voted for GOP then he aint black.

The Democrats are the race baiters - all the black race baiters I have seen/heard are Dems.

I do not know of any GOP candidate that has demanded white people only vote GOP.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The Democrats have been 'race baiting' for many years - ever since LBJ.

Obama made his election all about race issues - and in 8 years he fixed none of them - he only made it worse.

Biden said that if a black voted for GOP then he aint black.

The Democrats are the race baiters - all the black race baiters I have seen/heard are Dems.

I do not know of any GOP candidate that has demanded white people only vote GOP.

Birther 

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Birther 

What a total delusional fool you are - atypical Dem voter.

Like Trump did, I have accepted that Obama was born in USA once he proved it (despite claims made by his own half-brother that he was not).  By the way - that story/rumour was started by Hillary Clinton when she was competing against Obama in 2008 for the Dem nomination (same as the BS Russiagate stuff against Trump).  Are you seeing the connections here mate??? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

What a total delusional fool you are - atypical Dem voter.

Like Trump did, I have accepted that Obama was born in USA once he proved it (despite claims made by his own half-brother that he was not).  By the way - that story/rumour was started by Hillary Clinton when she was competing against Obama in 2008 for the Dem nomination (same as the BS Russiagate stuff against Trump).  Are you seeing the connections here mate??? 

Yes You are delusioal A plus

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Trump Touts Election Betting Market Numbers As He Surges Past Harris To Become Bookmakers’ Favorite (forbes.com)

According to the Election Betting Odds tracker, which consolidates betting numbers from five major markets—bookmakers now give Trump a 53.2% chance of winning in November, compared to Harris’ 45.8%.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/10/11/trump-touts-election-betting-market-numbers-as-he-surges-past-harris-to-become-bookmakers-favorite/

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Trump Touts Election Betting Market Numbers As He Surges Past Harris To Become Bookmakers’ Favorite (forbes.com)

According to the Election Betting Odds tracker, which consolidates betting numbers from five major markets—bookmakers now give Trump a 53.2% chance of winning in November, compared to Harris’ 45.8%.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/10/11/trump-touts-election-betting-market-numbers-as-he-surges-past-harris-to-become-bookmakers-favorite/

Just another day in scamming the MAGA Go bet your butt off dude

1 hour ago, CallumWK said:

When did I hear that before from you????????????

Oh wait, it was the day before Biden threw in the towel because he couldn't hide his dementia any longer

Ahh have you listened to trump?and how’s about that Biden economy hummm the Dow broke another record yesterday along with the s&p 500…….and yup Biden stepped aside county before ambition meanwhile Harris continues to campaign in a normal positive manner 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I don;t drink but that is so nice that you care. Will you return to the Political Forum when trump loses is my one question?

Is that a bet you are willing to make - I am.

If Trump loses I quit - if Harris loses you quite - deal?

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

in a normal positive manner 

Are you serious??  She does not do any rallys - she does not do media interviews - she answers no questions. And the left wing liberal media are giving her a free pass about it. There is nothing normal or positive about Harris' alleged 'campaigning'. 

But I do understand why - Biden hid in his basement and got away with it. 

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

OK - I am on - given that I chose the avatar for you if Harris loses. Bet??

Done

Last time the loser CryingDick lied and hid for a year

Hope you are more honest than him.

I had this same bet with another MAGA poster who has never been back to this Forum since Biden dropped out

Edited by earlinclaifornia

22 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's message:

Scary brown People!

Why are you afraid of them? Because of the unvetted ones with criminal records and terrorists running around? Or is it their skin colour, I know for example you believe that ID for voting is racist because coloured folks are too stupid to get an ID.

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Are you serious??  She does not do any rallys - she does not do media interviews - she answers no questions. And the left wing liberal media are giving her a free pass about it. There is nothing normal or positive about Harris' alleged 'campaigning'. 

But I do understand why - Biden hid in his basement and got away with it. 

And yet, Harris is doing a rally in North Carolina today, and has been all over the media this week.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Why are you afraid of them? Because of the unvetted ones with criminal records and terrorists running around? Or is it their skin colour, I know for example you believe that ID for voting is racist because coloured folks are too stupid to get an ID.

Republicans impose a requirement for special IDs for voting, and then close state offices in minority areas so minorities cannot easily obtain voter IDs.

Here's another example of suppression of minority votes, this time in Lubbock Texas.