Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination in children and adolescents

Red Phoenix

24 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Giving ANYvaxxes to children is simply madness. There are moves underway to give chicken pox jabs to 12 month olds. What!!??

What is the point of any jab? To protect from a virus that has never been shown to exist, let alone cause harm? The whole big pharma medical, WHO house of cards needs to be collapsed.

Nature has all the answers we seek.

This post is my opinion. Although built upon decades of research. Anyone disagreeing can do their own and find their truths. Let's debate.

Why does Admin allow nonsense and dangerous posts from Anti-vax nutters?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why does Admin allow nonsense and dangerous posts from Anti-vax nutters?

Can't have an opinion that differs from yours eh Brewster?

Can't debate, cause you would surely lose. So! Hint, hint towards admin.

Under an electron microscope, a 'virus' is  indistinguishable from some other decaying parts of the cell. When the cells breaks down, it is expelled from the body. The body is not stupid. It don't do things for nothing. The different parts of the decaying cells, and tissue, are coated, packaged and eliminated; mostly through breathing. What part do viruses play in this particular part of the replenishing cycle?

There are as many as one billion cells being gotten rid of each day. They are - in a healthy body - renewed. It's an on-going process.

Who says I'm anti-jab. I've had 20 this year. Just hope she don't discover the right cross or left hook.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That sadly, is no surprise to me.  Only surprised it hasn't been deleted yet :coffee1:

IMHO ... IMHO  ... that title could apply to all that received or didn't receive the vaccine.

Just my opinion of course

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Please explain why this is nonsense. I think many of us would like to hear. Do you think young healthy people needed to and still need to be vaccinated for SarsCov-2 with mRNA vaccines? It would also be interesting to see your reasoning as to why a person who does not want to take the mRNA vaccine is an anti-vaxxer. This of course was part of the demonising campaign and completely without merit.

I was commenting on the anti-vaxxer who said it was "madness" to give ANY vaccines to children. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I was commenting on the anti-vaxxer who said it was "madness" to give ANY vaccines to children. 

What jabs are good for our children Brewster? Please tell. Most of the past jabs were rolled out well after the disease had past.

If you become a disciple of nature - you already are part of it - you would understand that it has all the answers we seek. Consider a big strong oak tree. Wasn't born in a petri dish was it?

And while we are about it. Try to find one image of a virus.

Come on bro. Let's debate.

22 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

While there's no doubt the Covid vaccine was a life saver for millions of adults,,,,.

Really!

Been watching the BBC or CNN by any chance Brewster?

9 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

What jabs are good for our children Brewster? Please tell. Most of the past jabs were rolled out well after the disease had past.

If you become a disciple of nature - you already are part of it - you would understand that it has all the answers we seek. Consider a big strong oak tree. Wasn't born in a petri dish was it?

And while we are about it. Try to find one image of a virus.

Come on bro. Let's debate.

Polio, measles, rubella, whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis B, rotavirus, haemophilus influenzae Type B (Hib).  let me know if you need more. 

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Polio, measles, rubella, whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis B, rotavirus, haemophilus influenzae Type B (Hib).  let me know if you need more. 

You would be surprised - and shocked - when you did some actual research in the history of all these 'successful' vaccines.  Vaccines are the poisoned golden eggs of the Big Pharma Goose. that are making billions on that business line, and with indeminity when things go awry! 

In the last 2 years Big Pharma spend 2 billion (yes billion) US $ to promote the so-called need for their covid-vaccines, and the medical establishment, universities, media and politicians have a vested interest in keeping the illusion of the need for vaccines alive...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Wow! You certainly came at me strong there Brewster. Don't want to write a long essay, so let's just take the first two for starters. 

Polio is a neuro-muscular complaint caused by toxicity. It's thought that the main culprit was DDT. But there are others; even now. Polio is not transmissible.

Measles is the symptoms of the body doing a serious detox. Poor food, unclean water and an unhealthy environment generally are the causes.

Nature has the answers we seek, We must not take it for granted. After all. we need it to sustain life on Earth.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1