TM 30 Issues

Hello  I have moved into a friend of a friends house in Hua Hin . The owner is out of the country and i have not received a TM 30

receipt , I get the feeling that landlord is not too bothered , My understanding is that it is needed for most things like visa extension and

driving licence, residency  etc.    Can i do the TM 30 myself  ?   Or any other way to deal with this ? 

Many Thanks.  KR

48 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Others would consider Vietnam or another Asian coutry on the next winter stay... better and less harassment from immigration.

Many would disagree.

For some countries visa exempt to Vietnam is not an option eg USA, AU etc.

Two visa options to Vietnam for those folk is a single entry tourist visa valid for 30 days or a multi 3 months.

Thailand provides visa visa exempt (60 days) that can be extended by 30.

METV that provides stay up to 9 months albeit you need to bounce every 60 days (or 90 if you Obtain extension) 

Pretty easy to have long "winter breaks" in Thailand. 

1 hour ago, bigt3116 said:

But immigration do with regards a TM30? 

True, but as the hotels notify Immigration of both the arrival and departure dates of clients, it doesn't bare well for obtaining further services from Immigration.at a later date, such as extensions of stay, COR for bank account, vehicle purchase, driving licence, which the OP referred to.

• Agree 1