What do you buy online mostly ?

CharlieH

What do you buy online mostly ? (Lazada, shopee etc)  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Old Curmudgeon said:

Same as @madone for me, too.

As much as possible.

I've been having very good luck with ordering on TikTok.

Even ordering some grocery staples that way.

Very quick delivery, too.

TikTok sellers less cheating than Lazada or Shopee.

Not no cheating, just less.

For fresh veg (avocados, asparagus, broccoli cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, tomatoes, onions, carrots, fresh peppers ...)   seafood (frozen mussels, shrimp, clams), and poultry as well as a number of regular staples like plain yogurt, feta cheese, red rice and stuff like that, I use freshket every couple of weeks.

They even have taco shells, tortillas and the like.  it also has really cheap huge fresh dill, cilantro, basil, and green onions.  Arrives the next morning, 

For other meats, I order from Sloanes and Smoky Mountain (also has mainland cheddar) once a month or as needed.    

Once you have done your first order, you just reorder items as needed, no searching or faffing about, 

Milk and stuff like fresh herbs, tarragon, sage thyme etc I'll go down the block to Villa when I need it. fruit comes from the fruit guy that passes by the house daily.

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2024 at 1:09 PM, ColeBOzbourne said:

Other:  I've never bought anything online. 

The one travel agent that still exists in a storefront somewhere (near you, apparently) is grateful for your business.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Buy, use, breaks,  rinse ... repeat ....

All  Chinese quality .....  :vampire:

True in the past, but that's changing.

Slowly, but changing sure.

I'm old enough to remember the first Japanese transistor radios and the first Japanese cars to arrive in the USA.

Junk.  Garbage.  Cheap plastic trash.

But now, some of the best quality products are Japanese.

Granted Chinese manufacturing culture and business attitudes are not equal to Japanese, but I do see Chinese products improving slowly.

Edited by Old Curmudgeon
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Old Curmudgeon said:

True in the past, but that's changing.

Slowly, but changing sure.

I'm old enough to remember the first Japanese transistor radios and the first Japanese cars to arrive in the USA.

Junk.  Garbage.  Cheap plastic trash.

But now, some of the best quality products are Japanese.

Granted Chinese manufacturing culture and business attitudes are not equal to Japanese, but I do see Chinese products improving slowly.

I hear ya   '      problem is I'll probably be dead by the time they get it right  ! :burp: