A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Off topic, but there are many people of all races including women that won't vote for any woman to be president. What would you call that?

Freedom of choice.

39 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

Putin rues the decision not to invade when Donnie was in office, everyday. He could have had the Ukraine handed to him on a platter, complete with a destroyed NATO for dessert. Those what ifs will kill ya.

Fun breaking news, Bob Woodward reported Donald Trump had talked to Putin. He was asked point blank and did not deny, just a sidestep saying it would have been a smart thing to do. So yep, after the denials by right wing sycophant's, Donald did it  ... but you knew that was going to be true. It's in his nature. A congenital criminal, just like a leopard, can't change his spots.

Bob Woodward, that's hilarious. 

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah but it's a stupid sleazy bigoted reason. 

I don't know anyone that would never vote for a woman. 

Many of the people not wanting to vote for Harris would vote for any number of other women. 

I would vote for ANY female NCO in the US military over Harris. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

It is now,   more to come unless the "Piano Penis-ist"  sits down for talks. 

It isn't now according to international law.

There is a war on.

You can't predict the outcome more than anyone else. Stop acting like you can. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No.

I watch direct sources from Russia state media every day.

You should too and then you would know what they're really about.

i doubt you do, otherwise you would post such utter nonsense all the time!

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i doubt you do, otherwise you would post such utter nonsense all the time!

I do actually.

Nothing goes on Russian state tv without Kremlin approval.

Obviously not my only source.though.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, johng said:

No it was only you who thought that.

More rubbish,  Putin has been very restrained from the beginning he has taken the areas that are (mostly) Russian leaning  and will retain them, but the more that US/NATO provoke him the more territory he will take as a buffer zone and the less of Ukraine will remain...

And It's not like he invaded Ukraine from Belarus and tried to conquer Kiev -and failed miserably, BTW. 🤣

Edited by candide
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No.

You should too and then you would know what they're really about.

You do realize what you just said  .  allow me to translate in to English

I am a gullible leftist and I believe any and all the propoganda put out by the media ..especially if it comes from Russia ..  or China

Edited by Luuk Chaai
typo error
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I tend to agree with what you're saying, there's no question that Trump loves dictators and despots, he's pretty much come out and said so in public. He seems to have a disdain for democracy and the Democratic process, and he is potentially a very dangerous man. There's no way to know just how far he would go if he was given a long enough leash, his intentions are the opposite of righteous and

JT:   of all the ridiculous posts/positions on this site, yours are consistently the most outrageous.    you have a sophomoric opinion on virtually everything, mainly, it appears, repeating what you hear or read on the  mainstream media.   yesterday, you discounted the deaths of more than 40000 mostly civilian Palestinians (and now Lebanese) in favor of joining the hasbara chorus emanating from the world's most favored ethnic group, i.e., the Jews, about the terrible impact on said group of what I assume you would call "hate speech"  - must be for you easy to forget about thousands of dead babies and ruined families.   moreover, your comments on Ukraine rival those of yours on Palestine.      perhaps other readers will also soon discount you.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

This is the most ridiculous statement ever made by even the hardcore Dems in this site. 

Really, why not a quote. No clue who or what you are specifically whinging about.

Thanks

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

You do realize what you just said  .  allow me to translate in to English

I am a gullible leftist and I believe any and all the propoganda put out by the media ..especially if it comes from Russia ..  or China

That's ridiculous.

I obviously don't and never said that I believe the Kremlin propaganda!

I do certainly find it revealing to know what they are saying to their own people, which is wildly different to what they say internationally, and also wildly different from the truth. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

How come putin endorsed kamala then? Reverse psychology?

It's a troll move.

That was obvious to everyone but openly revealed and laughed about on Kremlin state tv.

They are particularly amused that any fools in the west actually believe that!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, watchdog2 said:

JT:   of all the ridiculous posts/positions on this site, yours are consistently the most outrageous.    you have a sophomoric opinion on virtually everything, mainly, it appears, repeating what you hear or read on the  mainstream media.   yesterday, you discounted the deaths of more than 40000 mostly civilian Palestinians (and now Lebanese) in favor of joining the hasbara chorus emanating from the world's most favored ethnic group, i.e., the Jews, about the terrible impact on said group of what I assume you would call "hate speech"  - must be for you easy to forget about thousands of dead babies and ruined families.   moreover, your comments on Ukraine rival those of yours on Palestine.      perhaps other readers will also soon discount you.   

Troll bait ignored.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

This is the most ridiculous statement ever made by even the hardcore Dems in this site. 

That's funny to me as my primary source in the OP was from a republican. This isn't a democrat / republican issue. It's about a global divide of pro democracy vs. pro autocracy, and tragically the US may be very close to voting in an enemy of democracy.

Pick a side.

I have. Trump has. The consequences of this struggle are epic.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2