A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

Please keep the posts coming, we need humour in these heavy times. I'm sure you can manage four Trump <CENSORED> Syndrome posts per day until the election.

You didn't watch any of the videos. Willful ignorance so delicious for magadonians.

1 hour ago, radiochaser said:

I read that and my first thought was, who the heck is Orban??  

Me thinks you assume too much.  

Isn't, firing all conservative/republican workers what the democrat politicians have done.   Yes, I saw that happen when democrat presidents were elected, when I was a government employee!   What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

NO!!

That is not what has happened before. Before you post, do some basic research before coming off as an idiot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Trump is a protectionist and an isolationist, which is why the people like him and the establishment despises him. All the rest is BS.

You left out all the good stuff. 

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart and articulate. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen.