A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Why wild claims have I made that I have not supported? 

Your claim is that Jan 6 was an "armed insurrection", yet no one in the Capital building was caught with a firearm, and no on in the Capital building was charge with, much less convicted of insurrection. 

Al Capone was convicted of tax evasion. Are you telling me he was not a gangster who had people murdered?

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, ericbj said:

The legality or illegality of the Russian incursion into the Ukraine needs to viewed in the context of US/NATO incursions into sovereign nations in the Middle East, North Africa, and South-East Europe. 

No, it does not. Russia invaded a sovereign nation - full stop. Everything else is just a digression away from that simple fact.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Al Capone was convicted of tax evasion. Are you telling me he was not a gangster who had people murdered?

Hunter Biden was convicted of tax evasion and Firearm violations. Are you telling me he was not an influencer Peddler selling out our country to the ukrainians?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Hunter Biden was convicted of tax evasion and Firearm violations. Are you telling me he was not an influencer Peddler selling out our country to the ukrainians?

You answer my question, I'll answer yours.

2 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I believes Capone was charged with murder and other crimes over the years, but was only ever convicted of tax evasion. 

Now what "wild claims" have I made that I have not supported? Come up with one, or apologize 

Again, your claim is that Jan 6 was an "armed insurrection", yet as far as I know, no one in the Capital building was caught with a firearm, and no on in the Capital building was charged with, much less convicted of insurrection. 

Either back up your claim, admit you are wrong, or I will just assume you are a liar. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

No, it does not. Russia invaded a sovereign nation - full stop. Everything else is just a digression away from that simple fact.

Yes he did. Under Bush, under Obama and under Biden. 

But curiously not while his puppet was in office...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes he did. Under Bush, under Obama and under Biden. 

But curiously not while his puppet was in office...

Yes, think about that. Think long and hard about that and maybe.......no, who am I kidding.

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I believes Capone was charged with murder and other crimes over the years, but was only ever convicted of tax evasion. 

OK, great. Al Capone was not a gangster, he was a tax evader. Just like Trump isn't a failed coup leader, insurrectionist and traitor. He's only a convicted felon who has also been found liable for sexual abuse.😄

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

ah, so it's ok for US UK and nato to invade countries far from their borders, but Russia cannot defend it's own.

• Sad 1

On 10/17/2024 at 4:20 PM, Jingthing said:

The main one is Russian Media Monitor because thats all they do is to show direct Russian state tv with translations and no commenrary.

I also look at several other sources that have clips of state tv and other Russian media sources but with commentary.

A random example:

so the Russian cnn then. 

4 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

OK, great. Al Capone was not a gangster, he was a tax evader. Just like Trump isn't a failed coup leader, insurrectionist and traitor. He's only a convicted felon who has also been found liable for sexual abuse.😄

Now you are proving yourself to be dishonest. I never said that Al Capone was not a gangster, what I sid was:

I believe Capone was charged with murder and other crimes over the years, but was only ever convicted of tax evasion. 

Now what "wild claims" have I made that I have not supported? Come up with one, or apologize 

Again, your claim is that Jan 6 was an "armed insurrection", yet as far as I know, no one in the Capital building was caught with a firearm, and no on in the Capital building was charged with, much less convicted of insurrection. 

Either back up your claim, admit you are wrong, or I will just assume you are a liar. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2024 at 4:20 PM, Jingthing said:

The main one is Russian Media Monitor because thats all they do is to show direct Russian state tv with translations and no commenrary.

I also look at several other sources that have clips of state tv and other Russian media sources but with commentary.

A random example:

so the Russian cnn then. 

2 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Invading Ukraine isn't defending its borders. But well done for being a useful 'person' on Putin's behalf.

And remind us again which countries, far from it's border NATO has invaded?

NATO has a border? 

3 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Invading Ukraine isn't defending its borders. But well done for being a useful 'person' on Putin's behalf.

And remind us again which countries, far from it's border NATO has invaded?

Libya was destroyed by nato forces

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Libya was destroyed by nato forces

You were talking about invading countries far from its borders. Libya was not invaded and is about a 10 minute flight from the nearest NATO country.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Inderpland said:

You were talking about invading countries far from its borders. Libya was not invaded and is about a 10 minute flight from the nearest NATO country.

It takes longer than ten minutes to even take off.

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It takes longer than ten minutes to even take off.

A military jet can take off in literally seconds. Look, I know you're probably part of the blue pill brigade but things can usually happen a lot faster than you might think.

Edited by Inderpland
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

nato destroyed libya, bombing the place is the same as invading it.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

A military jet can take off in literally seconds. Look, I know you're probably part of the blue pill brigade but things can usually happen a lot faster than you might think.

Literally hundreds of seconds you mean, yes? 

I don't know what "blue pill brigade" means, would you explain it? 

• Haha 1