If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

It depends. 

For single issue voters, it is often a simple choice in the US. 

If you want a continuance of open borders,  mass migration and a fast-track to citizenship for the migrants, vote for Harris. If not, vote for Trump. 

It is simple.

Spoken like a true simpleton. SMH.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

So you would understand why trump is the rational choice for america then. We dont want any more undocumented immigrants who are only let in to vote democrat

And because you don't want any more undocumented immigrants you vote for Trump? And ignore all the rest?

How many of those undocumented immigrants made your life difficult?

And are only undocumented immigrants criminals? Or are there also a couple of Americans who grew up in America part of that category?

I understand that immigration is a problem. But it's not the only problem.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Mountains and molehills.

It is a simple choice, do you want illegal immigration or not? There is no middle ground.

I would love to hear what you think about all the foreigners who live in Thailand with visa which are not correct. How about all those retired people who don't have enough money or income? How about all those tourists who work?

What do you think, should they all be deported? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And because you don't want any more undocumented immigrants you vote for Trump? And ignore all the rest?

And are only undocumented immigrants criminals? Or are there also a couple of Americans who grew up in America part of that category?

Undocumented immigrants voting democrats means that america is no longer a functioning democracy if one party has complete control over everything. That will be a true disaster unfolding like whats occured in europe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That doesn't make them smart.

They could have voted for a better GOP candidate in the primaries. 

But like in Europe, conservative candidates often flip when the get in office. 

Trump is a known quantity, and most Americans agree with his policy positions, and he will try to do what he says. 

Harris is a phony. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I would love to hear what you think about all the foreigners who live in Thailand with visa which are not correct. How about all those retired people who don't have enough money or income? How about all those tourists who work?

What do you think, should they all be deported? 

I think people on phony visas and working illegally in Thailand should be deported, don’t you? 

What is “the rest” that Harris would do better?

Quite a few.

Yes, we have enough criminals of our own, we don’t need more.

But for many, particularly the poor, it is their biggest problem. 

What might be a bigger problem? 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

What traditional values? Trump has had multiple wives and concubines. He got caught paying off a call girl. He has been implicated in multiple financial inappropriate activities and left a series of bankruptcies.  Is that what you consider a traditional value?

Crime is not off the charts. With the exception of mass murders, typically in Republican states with little firearm oversight, crime rates have been steadily improving.  It has nothing to do with  law enforcement or the lack thereof  and everything to do with the ageing of the population. Older populations have a lower crime rate.

Certain displays at Walmart have been locked up since I was a kid. The Walgreens and CVS stores with the locked up items are in  districts where there is a high level of shoplifting. It's the local consumers in those districts who suffer, and they will suffer more once the retailers close down the unprofitable stores.  You can complain all you want about the failure to stop shoplifting, but  it is prohibitively expensive to incarcerate people. It can cost US$50,000 a year  to hold someone in prison, and taxpayers won't pay. Unless you start lynching people from the street corner as a deterrent, there isn't much that can be done if the US people are inherently dishonest.

And yes a majority of US residents are poorly educated and ignorant. Ask 100 US residents their state capital or how their government is structured or what is in the US Constitution, or some basic math or to name  some planets or how the tides occur and the vast majority will be unable to answer the questions correctly. Part of it is the  low quality education, and some of it is the diet of over processed food with brain damaging chemicals, and part of it is the obesity and rest is just laziness. There was a time when people wanted to learn and to explore for themselves. Now they are afraid and rely on "influencers" to tell them how to think.

Seeing how well the left runs education in the US, why would you have them run the country?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chosenfew said:

Maybe it’s Trump’s policies that will make their lives better:image.thumb.jpeg.de28cba79622d830ea540d668e1720ab.jpeg

Nothing on the important issue of health care in that long list--guess he's given up on his mythical 'beautiful' health care plan--which never got done in his first term in office, along with most of the above that isn't focused on lies in the first place, such as 'secure elections' and 'end weaponization of government'.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, simple1 said:

Definitely not with trump. trump will primarily appoint loyalists regardless of their suitability, as he did from time to time is his last term. As to the rest would obviously depend who controls  House / Senate

Seems that you are pleased with the results of Biden's appointees who basically were chosen because they satisfied the DEI crowd and not for their abilities.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I think people on phony visas and working illegally in Thailand should be deported, don’t you? 

Good question.

In principle, I support that people follow the laws.

To be truthful, I know a couple of people who I think cheat when they apply or renew their visa. Some of those are nice people who I don't mind in Thailand.

I think foreign criminals should be deported, or better never let in. In any country. 

24 minutes ago, mogandave said:

What is “the rest” that Harris would do better?

Quite a few.

Yes, we have enough criminals of our own, we don’t need more.

But for many, particularly the poor, it is their biggest problem. 

What might be a bigger problem? 

Crime.

Enforcement of laws.

Too low minimum wages.

Extreme capitalism where a few billionaires own more hundreds of millions poor people.

The whole political system is a bad joke, or like others say: The best democracy money can buy.

And yes, it's not only Trump and the GOP. The DEMs and the whole political system are also part of the problem

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You are joking, right?

No why, are you laughing?

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He lies constantly, all the time.

Does he ever talk a minute or two without lying?

And you trust such a guy? Pathetic! 

Harris is a liar as well, and I hate her policies. 

What lies has Trump told that are to terrible? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Good question.

In principle, I support that people follow the laws.

To be truthful, I know a couple of people who I think cheat when they apply or renew their visa. Some of those are nice people who I don't mind in Thailand.

I think foreign criminals should be deported, or better never let in. In any country. 

I think people that cheat on their visas should (generally) be deported. You don’t, you think they should be allowed to stay. 

What about people working illegally? okay?

• Haha 1

Just now, mogandave said:

What lies has Trump told that are to terrible? 

If you have to ask... 

Maybe start with the fact that he still denies that he lost the 2020 election.

And somehow he pretends Jan 6 was some happy party.

It's bad enough if he thinks that, or at least says something like that. But how deranged does someone have to be to believe those lies? 

• Like 2

Just now, mogandave said:

I think people that cheat on their visas should (generally) be deported. You don’t, you think they should be allowed to stay. 

What about people working illegally? okay?

I guess next thing you ask what about people who drive sometimes too fast? Or how about people who jaywalked?

I think few of us really want that all laws are always 100% enforced. Sometimes we don't see any harm, even if people ignore laws. Another example are all the "dancers" in Thailand. What many of them do is illegal. Personally, I don't have a problem with that.

I think most of us agree what real crimes and real criminals are. And laws are there, or should be there, to punish these bad guys. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Crime.

Enforcement of laws.

Trump will be better on these issues 

Too low minimum wages.

So bring in 20 million illegals to drive wages down, and raise the minimum wage.

Extreme capitalism where a few billionaires own more hundreds of millions poor people.

What is Harris going to do to address it? Nothing. She represents the rich and the subsidized poor, not the middle class. 

You want to help the poor, close the border.

The whole political system is a bad joke, or like others say: The best democracy money can buy.

Ha ha

And yes, it's not only Trump and the GOP. The DEMs and the whole political system are also part of the problem

What problem?

• Haha 1

If you have to ask... 

Maybe start with the fact that he still denies that he lost the 2020 election.

And somehow he pretends Jan 6 was some happy party.

It's bad enough if he thinks that, or at least says something like that. But how deranged does someone have to be to believe those lies? 

So one four year old lie is the best you can do for someone you claim is lying eveoday?

And I do not think he is lying, I think he (like Clinton) believes he won. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

It seems odd with all these radical left wing, commie teachers indoctrinating kids that each generation still votes roughly 50:50 Dems v Reps.......

What the hell are these teachers playing at....get your act together???

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chosenfew said:

Maybe it’s Trump’s policies that will make their lives better:image.thumb.jpeg.de28cba79622d830ea540d668e1720ab.jpeg

If Americans believe that load of BS, then that just goes to prove that they are well below the average IQ. Not only that, should the orange buffoon make it to the White House, then many of the policies he has been espousing will result in financial hardships for Americans (but they are not intelligent enough to understand that).

There again, looking on the bright side, if trump is elected, then the US will have the lying, cheating, morally bankrupt president that they deserve and hopefully this moron will fade from the scene either through senility/dementia or eating himself into an early grave.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I guess next thing you ask what about people who drive sometimes too fast? Or how about people who jaywalked?

I think they should be ticketed. Do you not agree?

I think few of us really want that all laws are always 100% enforced. Sometimes we don't see any harm, even if people ignore laws. Another example are all the "dancers" in Thailand. What many of them do is illegal. Personally, I don't have a problem with that.

I sometimes break the law. If I am caught I will pay the price, without complaint. Why should some (the suckers) have to obey the laws while others (the smart) do not? Soon everyone is ignoring the law. 

I think if you were a dancer you might feel differently. 

I think most of us agree what real crimes and real criminals are. And laws are there, or should be there, to punish these bad guys. 

So obeying the law should be optional, yes?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1