If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

9 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Dems can claim to be the uniters. Fact is they censor the opposition. The media is their weapon

When the opposition is "hate speech" bullying others? yep. When the censoring is not reporting outright lies ... not continuing spreading the lies? Yep ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BillyBloggs said:

WOW all the anti truumpers are the name callers putting people down it seems

Im not American but if it was my country I would have a single problem that would sway me, so many illegals who you know little about already causing trouble and it will only get worse, call me all the names you want it just shows who you really are.

Billy did you see what Clinton said while campaigning in Georgia for harris?biden/harris/mayorkas protecting my country’s borders lol

“We don’t agree with Democrats often, but Bill Clinton truly nailed it Monday when he admitted Laken Riley’s murder “probably wouldn’t have happened” if migrants had “all been properly vetted.”

https://nypost.com/2024/10/14/opinion/bill-clintons-right-harris-bidens-broken-border-led-to-laken-rileys-death/

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

Translated:

How can I create as much derisive hatred and chaos on this forum as possible in an attempt to characterize a category of US voters as mentally defective. 

I find it humorous in a rather dark, sarcastic way that the exact people who are easily triggered and demand that the Internet be scrubbed of all content that triggers them personally and to label it as "hate speech" and "disinformation," are the exact people who get on forums such as this and spew their own hatred with glee and abandon. 

The real question is, "If Trump is re-elected, what does that say about the domestic and foreign policies of the current administration that led to a defeat of the Harris/Waltz ticket.

And the real question should be, "What does the absolute, vitriolic, irrational hatred of Donald J. Trump say about the IQs of OPs on this forum who repeatedly post there hate-filled, hatred-inciting rhetoric regarding the former US president on this forum."
If Trump is that all-powerful that he can pull your strings and make you dance a dance of uncontrollable rage when ever he wishes - well friend - now that is real POWER! 

And I'm being purposefully sarcastic because none of this has anything to do with the collective IQs of the US voting public.  People vote for whomever is the closest aligned with their own interests, and as Jim Carville pointed out in 1992 during the Clinton Presidential campaign: "It's The Economy Stupid."

That quote still holds today as well. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, riclag said:

Billy did you see what Clinton said while campaigning in Georgia for harris?biden/harris/mayorkas protecting my country’s borders lol

“We don’t agree with Democrats often, but Bill Clinton truly nailed it Monday when he admitted Laken Riley’s murder “probably wouldn’t have happened” if migrants had “all been properly vetted.”

https://nypost.com/2024/10/14/opinion/bill-clintons-right-harris-bidens-broken-border-led-to-laken-rileys-death/

What kind of logic is that?

How about: if all criminals (also white, born and raised in the USA) would be in jail, then there would be a lot less crime.

That is without doubt, correct. But is that a reason to keep all of them forever in jail?

There will always be crimes, including murders and rapes, all over the world from all kinds of people.

57 minutes ago, connda said:

And the real question should be, "What does the absolute, vitriolic, irrational hatred of Donald J. Trump say about the IQs of OPs on this forum who repeatedly post there hate-filled, hatred-inciting rhetoric regarding the former US president on this forum."
If Trump is that all-powerful that he can pull your strings and make you dance a dance of uncontrollable rage when ever he wishes - well friend - now that is real POWER! 

And I'm being purposefully sarcastic because none of this has anything to do with the collective IQs of the US voting public.  People vote for whomever is the closest aligned with their own interests, and as Jim Carville pointed out in 1992 during the Clinton Presidential campaign: "It's The Economy Stupid."

That quote still holds today as well. 

harris has war mongers in her support 

system(the Chaney’s).

Trump has a anti war  ex dem and ex liberal in his support system , Kennedy & Musk!

The left wants Trump eliminated .

The right just wants harris voted out,

because she is further left than biden!

2 minutes ago, Wydahoan said:

Allegations!

Msm ,I think we finally got him this time, again and again and again!

I wont even bother watching!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

Allegations!

Msm ,I think we finally got him this time, again and again and again!

I wont even bother watching!

Yes, what could he possibly do to lose voters? Bill Maher just made some suggestions.

12 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

The left does not run education in the USA.

Here's a reality check. The least educated states in the USA are dominated by Republican state administrations. 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/least-educated-states

The most educated states in the USA are Democrat administered states.

You should start with the Republicans who have refused to fund  local education and who have paid the price for it  since a state with a poorly educated  population is unable to attract the industries which generate the taxes that pay for the services a state provides.

You sound like you have a really high IQ. 

Is your advanced degree in Gender Studies or Education?  

On 10/17/2024 at 12:51 PM, xylophone said:

I have to agree with the suggestion about the average American having a low IQ, and trump has stated that these are the people he likes/prefers, so there are many millions of them in the USA, which is the market to which he appeals.

I sincerely hope he is not re-elected, but then again there is no telling how stupid his supporters are and it can be seen on some of the posts here, and there are times when I despair, not because they have a different viewpoint to mine, but because plain stupidity seems to rule the day for them.

And for one of the more stupid posts, a trumpie stated that the January 6 Capitol riot/invasion was no more than a sightseeing expedition by trump supporters. Figure that one out, especially when hundreds have been jailed for this particular "sightseeing excursion".........

"The FBI estimates that between 2,000 and 2,500 people entered the Capitol Building on January 6,[60][61][62] with some vandalizing and looting,[63][64] including the offices of then-House speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Congress members.[65] Rioters also assaulted Capitol Police officers and reporters, and attempted to capture and harm lawmakers.[66] A gallows was erected west of the Capitol, with rioters chanting to "Hang Mike Pence" after he rejected requests, from Trump and others, to use authority they believed he had to overturn the election results.....................

The working class people of the UK voted for a multimillionaire "Sir". What

about their IQ??

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

For all the people here, who write about communism and Marxism and all that, could you please describe what that is for you?

Because if you would know the meanings of communism and Marxism then you wouldn't use those terms.

But then again, I guess that confirms that question about the IQ... 

If the left can call Trump Hitler and Trump supporters fascists, what's wrong with the right calling Harris a communist and a Marxist?  

She admits to wanting to divide the country further and redistribute wealth. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is nothing irrational about that hatred. 

(Sorry, to quote you, I don't know who wrote this first in this thread)

I think it irrational to hate anyone you do not know.

I think Obama was a terrible President, but I do not hate him. 

I think Harris is a weak and with harm the country, but I do not hate her. 

I hate the left's policies, but I don't hate leftists. 

Do you hate people you don't know?

If you're looking for evidence about the intelligence levels of maga fascist cult members, you might want to check out the Good Liars youtube channel. If nothing else, it's certainly entertaining to watch a bunch of brainwashed clowns.

Edited by Jingthing

Yes, if only Trump supporters were smarter, they would vote to have their communities overrun by illegal aliens, allow men in their daughter's showers, more welfare and higher energy costs.

Only the really smart people want those things. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you're looking for evidence about the intelligence levels of maga fascist cult members, you might want to check out the Good Liars youtube channel. If nothing else, it's certainly entertaining to watch a bunch of brainwashed clowns.

Well if you want brainwashed clowns go to any Lefty student Rally or LGBTQRST event, like a so-called Pride Parade, instead of finding faked videos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The right that bitched and whined about how biden was too old and suffering from cognitive decline (which was/is true for anyone who observed) now suddenly can't seem to grasp or admit that dear leader is melting into the same problems that Biden and most others in their late 70's are aware of....being POTUS is a highly demanding job and is no place for old pre dementia people of either party. 

Trumps word salads are worse than ever and he is losing whatever grasp of reality he may have ever had.  This is painfully obvious for anyone who opens their eyes and ears and listens to him recently.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

So you're coming out as bigoted. Good to know. 

Is calling everyone that supports Trump "maga fascist" not just a bit bigoted? 

Remember, every time you point a finger, three more point back at you...

1 minute ago, pomchop said:

The right that bitched and whined about how biden was too old and suffering from cognitive decline (which was/is true for anyone who observed) now suddenly can't seem to grasp or admit that dear leader is melting into the same problems that Biden and most others in their late 70's are aware of....being POTUS is a highly demanding job and is no place for old pre dementia people of either party. 

Trumps word salads are worse than ever and he is losing whatever grasp of reality he may have ever had.  This is painfully obvious for anyone who opens their eyes and ears and listens to him recently.

So do you not care that Harris and the media were lying about this for over three years? 

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Yeah the maga fascist cult can dish it out but they can't take it.

Just like their demented dear leader clearly one of the worst human beings ever to come from the American culture and already judged by historians as the worst president in history. Whiny little ... (ya know). 

• Thumbs Up 1

Obviously if the felon wins, it proves Americans are not only morons, but they want to hurt themselves.

Look at reality. Note a few things mentioned in the Economist magazine.

---US GDP growth since 2020 is 3 times the average of other G7 countries.

---The poorest State in the US---Mississippi---has a higher average income than the citizens of Canada, the UK, and Germany.

---The stock market closed the week at an all time high.

Now if you want 200% tariffs and fascism (just listen to what the felon and his buddies like Flynn...neither is kidding about 'military tribunals' of critics), then the felon is your guy. If you like freedom and the ideals upon which the US was founded, you'll vote Harris. If you like fascism, plus want to shoot yourself in the foot, while your foot is in your mouth, and your head is up your arse, you'll vote the felon.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, if only Trump supporters were smarter, they would vote to have their communities overrun by illegal aliens, allow men in their daughter's showers, more welfare and higher energy costs.

Only the really smart people want those things. 

Is that what you really think?

Are you able to see a difference between the far left, the left, the center, and people who are conservative but still don't want Trump?

I.e. is Liz Cheney one of those people who want to have their communities overrun by illegal aliens, allow men in their daughter's showers, more welfare and higher energy costs?

Obviously, there are some crazy far left people out there, but there are not so many of them. They just seem to have very big loud mouths. 

11 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Trumps word salads are worse than ever and he is losing whatever grasp of reality he may have ever had.

He does that deliberately. Those low IQ people have problems with complete sentences and logic.