Heinz (or any) tinned soup

saintdomingo

Much better and healthier to buy a soup maker from Tefal or another company. Just add vegetables, spices and a teaspoon of olive oil or cream, press start and the machine will prepare excellent soups automatically. Best purchase I have ever made in addition to my airfryer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, msbkk said:

Much better and healthier to buy a soup maker from Tefal or another company. Just add vegetables, spices and a teaspoon of olive oil or cream, press start and the machine will prepare excellent soups automatically. Best purchase I have ever made in addition to my airfryer.

Good idea, I did have a none too successful attempt with the blender and not bothered since.

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Just had a food delivery from Lazada.........mature Cheddar, Stilton, Branston beans, Lurpak butter, Baxter's and Heinz soups, soda bread.

Tad expensive, but worth it if I want UK food.

I am sure that you understand that the expat shops that do delivery will be cheaper than buying via Lazada.

I am not knocking Lazada at all - I buy loads from them, but not staples like your order.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Is Marmite not like Shredless Marmalade by not actually being food.

I wouldn't class marmalade with shreds as food. But it's nice on toast.

Shredless is like 0% beer, or shagging with a Johnny on.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I am sure that you understand that the expat shops that do delivery will be cheaper than buying via Lazada.

I am not knocking Lazada at all - I buy loads from them, but not staples like your order.

I would guess so, but a seven hour drive from BKK or Pattaya might put them of delivering.......555