• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 30

AI

2. 2,869

Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

3. 191

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

4. 27

Big C Extra is becoming too dangerous to visit

5. 1

Comparisons Between Trump and Dictators Spark Backlash: Atlantic Article Under Fire

6. 0

Seoul Demands Immediate Withdrawal of North Korean Troops from Russia Amid Rising Tensions

7. 0

Woman Admits to Assault After Throwing Milkshake at Nigel Farage During Election Campaign

8. 0

England's Children's Commissioner Urges for Nationwide Ban on Smacking

9. 0

Israel's Decapitation Operation: A Game-Changer in Middle Eastern Conflicts

10. 0

Labour's Key Manifesto Promises at Risk as Budget Cuts Threaten Farming Fund

11. 0

British ICC Prosecutor Karim Khan Denies Misconduct Amid Harassment Allegations

12. 0

Europe’s Migration Policies: A Quiet Shift Toward Trump-like Toughness

13. 0

Should "Ethnic Minority" be Replaced with "Global Majority"?

14. 0

Robert Jenrick Calls for Whole Life Sentences for Grooming Gangs

Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

For the benefit and education of the dullest knifes in the kitchen drawer:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/insurrection-politics

"Insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt. "

..'an organized..'. Check. Although very poorly, obviously. We are after all talking about mouth breathers here.

..'and usually violent..'. Check.
..'act of revolt or rebellion..'. Check.

..'against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity..'. Check.

..'by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.' Check.

Check mate.

You just defined the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love.

Not January 6th.  

Not an insurrection.  Only in the minds of the lunatics on the left.

Philippines- 1899-1903.  Insurrection.

American Revolution 1776. 1812.  I would consider an insurrection.  Got those Brits out.

Edited by G_Money

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You just defined the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love.

Not January 6th.  

Not an insurrection.  Only in the minds of the lunatics on the left.

It fits the very definition of an insurrection to a tee, but it's not an insurrection. Got it, nothing to see here, move along!😂

2 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

It fits the very definition of an insurrection to a tee, but it's not an insurrection. Got it, nothing to see here, move along!😂

Only in the demented minds of the lunatic left.

Hate to disappoint you.  I’m here for the long run.

Deal with it.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Only in the demented minds of the lunatic left.

Hate to disappoint you.  I’m here for the long run.

Deal with it.

It's like arguing with the kid with the dull eyes that sat at the back of the classroom and lobbed spitballs at the girls/guys he had a crush on.😄

12 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

It's like arguing with the kid with the dull eyes that sat at the back of the classroom and lobbed spitballs at the girls/guys he had a crush on.😄

So you’re “that guy “.

2 hours ago, rasg said:

And what has the fact that I am not a US citizen got to do with it? I have watched dozens of videos of went on in the Capital building that day. I have far more knowledge than most.

It has a lot to do with it. You only see one limited side view of the issue but talk like you were in the country and saw all that was going on first hand. 

So, please tell. What have you seen first hand that others have not or who can’t find out for themselves?

I have friends from the US who know far less than me simply because they are not that interested or swallow the bilge that the MSM put out as news. 

And how would you know? Christopher Wray, answering questions (or not) in Congress admitted that they had more than a single CHS in the crowd on 6th Jan.

We already know about Ray Epps but you can guarantee many more, simply because he refused to give a number.