Indian Tourists Spark Outrage for Littering into Sea at North Pattaya Beach

webfact

For those that say Thai's litter, look at the new generation!

My 18 year old adopted Thai daughter gets furious when I quietly leave a bottle on the side of the road, instead of going looking for a bin perhaps 200 meters away!

16 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Bit rich an American complaining about Thais and the environment, with Americans per capita polluting the planet more than anyone else on earth with the piles of rubbish caused by “consumerism”, large engined cars, etc etc.

How good for the environment are all the American bombs dropped over Gaza, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Laos, Syria, Cambodia etc etc for the environment? 

Americans produce 14.21 tons of CO2 per capita, Thais only 3.94 tons per capita.

As a nation, the USA generates more waste than any other nation in the world with 4.5 pounds (2.0 kg) of municipal solid waste (MSW) per person per day, fifty five percent of which is contributed as residential garbage.

Thais per capita generate an estimated 1.14 kg of solid waste per day—50 percent of it biodegradable.

You be ashamed of yourself and  rather than criticizing the lovely Thai people should clean up your own backyard first. 

I cannot be personally responsible for "per capita America", however I can choose my to lead my own life in a specific manner, and we are all responsible for our own actions. Personally I take a lot of actions that I believe positively impact the environment, what else can we do? 

And FYI, I have no shame, so it's not possible for me to be ashamed of criticizing the Thais for their astonishing indifference towards the environment.