are they still giving 60 visa free entry at land crossings?

5 hours ago, kwilco said:

Somebody was saying that crossing into Thailand overland you now only get 30 days - has anyone EXPERIENCED this themselves - or otherwise?

shows how out of touch you are with immigration rules, if you have to ask that question

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, kwilco said:

Somebody was saying that crossing into Thailand overland you now only get 30 days - has anyone EXPERIENCED this themselves - or otherwise?

Was that "someone" you met in a bar. Always reliable information 😀

You are better off reading the pinned thread above related to 60 day visa exempt at land borders

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, steve187 said:

shows how out of touch you are with immigration rules, if you have to ask that question

I think you need to realise that I'm asking for current information.

When you arrive at the border, the decision to let you in and for how long is down to the officer in front of you.

It doesn't take much for immigration to issue stronger guidelines to officers and things change.

It would seem that it is you who is out of touch with how things work in Thailand....and quite prepared to show that for all to see....embarassing!

Edited by kwilco
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

Was that "someone" you met in a bar. Always reliable information 😀

You are better off reading the pinned thread above related to 60 day visa exempt at land borders

I don't drink or make assumptions...I'm looking for reliable experience.....when was the last time you crossed a land birder? Which one and when?

8 minutes ago, kwilco said:

I don't drink or make assumptions...I'm looking for reliable experience.....when was the last time you crossed a land birder? Which one and when?

You got your answer and still being stubborn. 

• Like 1