What Do Sexpats Think Of Andrew Tate?

123Stodg

Tate is an oversized baboon of the highest order. In fact, he shares a lot of narcissistic similarities to Trump which were framed so nicely in this expose video. His malignant narcissistic ego prevents him from openly admitting the success of his crimes to the world on camera. He must have learned that self-incriminating technique from orange man.  Hopefully the Romanian authorities will have a look at this video too. 

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

I dont follow social media “influencers”. Complete waste of time

Not the point at all. He's a hardened criminal involved with human trafficking, rape and organized crime. He's now under house arrest in Romania pending the outcome of some criminal charges that have been swirling around in the courts there for well over a year. They have also confiscated lots of his assets, particularly a whole fleet of luxury exotic and supercars. Meanwhile, he's now moved on to crypto scams. So anything that helps to expose his criminality (like the above video) may eventually help to stop this maggot one day. He's a really nasty piece of work and so is his brother. 

I am not a Sexpat. But I still comment on above.

Coffeezilla exposed a couple of scams. He seems to be the good guy. But I don't follow everything he does.

Andrew Tate wouldn't be as successful as he is if he wouldn't tell some truth. But obviously he is also a scammer with too many stupid followers.

Will anything that Coffeezilla might expose hurt Andrew Tate? I have my doubts. It's about the same as if someone exposes another lie from Trump. His supporters just don't care.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Not the point at all. He's a hardened criminal involved with human trafficking, rape and organized crime. He's now under house arrest in Romania pending the outcome of some criminal charges that have been swirling around in the courts there for well over a year. They have also confiscated lots of his assets, particularly a whole fleet of luxury exotic and supercars. Meanwhile, he's now moved on to crypto scams. So anything that helps to expose his criminality (like the above video) may eventually help to stop this maggot one day. He's a really nasty piece of work and so is his brother. 

As far as I know he is since years accused of those crimes. But it seems the authorities don't have any or enough evidence to convict him. He might be guilty, but maybe he is not. Just the fact that he is an ahole doesn't make him guilty.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Will anything that Coffeezilla might expose hurt Andrew Tate? I have my doubts. It's about the same as if someone exposes another lie from Trump. His supporters just don't care.

Some of what Coffeezilla has done in the past has caught the attention of law-enforcement, and some of it has helped to lead to charges and convictions. I couldn't give a toss about what Tate's supporters think and if this video would change anything within their eyes or not. Though I would like to see law-enforcement finally pull their thumb out and put a stop to this nasty criminal threat to society. Perhaps this video, or another one that he might post in the future on Tate, may eventually have some positive impact on the illegalities of what Tate is doing.