Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

Just now, Will B Good said:

Regularly used the US facilities in Heidelberg (Patrick Henry village) and the hotel and lodges in Garmisch.

The US certainly look after their armed forces (in Germany).

I was in Heidelberg several times. My primary locations were Fulda, with the 11th ACR, Bitburg and Spangdahlem AFB. 

Just now, theblether said:

I was in Heidelberg several times. My primary locations were Fulda, with the 11th ACR, Bitburg and Spangdahlem AFB. 

I was in Gutersloh (sorry...only a civilian) for 25 years.

The service and attitude of the US citizens I always found amazing.

We had four kids and we'd been bowling at Patrick henry and the kids asked for ice cream. The guy apologised and said they didn't serve ice cream......but he would try to knock something up that was like ice cream...and he did.

Well impressed.

Just now, theblether said:

You've just made a fool of yourself. 

The members, collectively, will decide which authors posting here are fools and, also, identify those who are not fools.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I was in Gutersloh (sorry...only a civilian) for 25 years.

The service and attitude of the US citizens I always found amazing.

We had four kids and we'd been bowling at Patrick henry and the kids asked for ice cream. The guy apologised and said they didn't serve ice cream......but he would try to knock something up that was like ice cream...and he did.

Well impressed.

As I said, my five years among the US military were the best years of my life. 

I also worked on base as a civilian.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes as it's not vote buying. Entry is available to all who sign a petition supporting the 1st and 2nd Amendments. 

So a clever Democrat can win and donate the million dollars to Kamala if they want. 

Oh, and there are plenty of Democrats who support both amendments. Even Kamala has a gun. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

1. Preparation for the invasion started much earlier. Units were ALREADY MARCHINGin December 21. 

2. Putin ignored Biden as a weakling. 

All Biden had to do was announce fast track NATO status for Ukraine and fly in a couple of battalions for a joint exercise. 

No way Putin would have attacked. 

Come on man.

No president has unilateral power over NATO membership.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

So let's go back to US Intelligence. You know, the 18 agencies that said Russia interfered in the 2016 election based upon a couple of Facebook posts. 

As Westerners - please wake up to this. 

These guys missed a Russian land invasion in Europe. 

Think about that for a minute. 

A couple of FB posts huh?

Dude they had an entire office building of staff working on spreading misinformation, provoking division and chaos.

You probably know that so why are you lying?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Russia, Russia, Russia - the delusion will never end. It's a genuine mental illness. 

There is far more "interference" every single day by foreigners in US politics than Russia has attempted in 8 years. 

How many comments by foreigners on US politics do you think they'll be today on social media? 10 million? More? 

Wake up and quit the stupidity. Really. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, theblether said:

Russia, Russia, Russia - the delusion will never end. It's a genuine mental illness. 

There is far more "interference" every single day by foreigners in US politics than Russia has attempted in 8 years. 

How many comments by foreigners on US politics do you think they'll be today on social media? 10 million? More? 

Wake up and quit the stupidity. Really. 

Out of curiosity how do you know the effectiveness or otherwise of Russia State sponsored disinformation / misinformation activities? e.g. Russia is known to support right of centre activities in Europe, same applies in the US. Some background info...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_disinformation#:~:text=The Guardian reported Russia was,well as border security concerns.

• Thumbs Up 2

By a whisker ...... remember someone saying that ,then all the 

undecided voters come to their senses and vote for Harris , they

just don't want a leader that <deleted>z his pants like a baby... 

regards worgeordie

16 minutes ago, Celsius said:

funny you say that as your avatar looks exactly like her 

So male pattern baldness and myopia? No wonder you're miserable. But, as Mr. transam said "Chin up, tomorrow maybe better for you!"

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

It looks like RealClearPolitics, the polling company quoted above, are neither real nor clear ... but they are certainly political.

As I said, this is all part of the "Stop the Steal" playbook ... get polling to reflect a clear win, and then dispute any loss as "stealing the election".

This has been in the planning for years. 

An article in The New York Times said that "top political analysts" raised concerns about RealClearPolitics polling averages influenced by polls skewing towards Trump and not adhering to "best practices like person-to-person phone interviews" during the 2020 presidential elections.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Come on man.

No president has unilateral power over NATO membership.

Come on, man. 

Every American President has effective executive authority over NATO. 

Feel free to tell me the last time a US President was refused expansion. 

And don't bother with the Sweden/Turkey narrative, the Turks agreed under pressure from the White House. 

Honest to Gawd, some of you guys just make things up in your heads and will die defending them. 

7 minutes ago, theblether said:

Come on, man. 

Every American President has effective executive authority over NATO. 

Feel free to tell me the last time a US President was refused expansion. 

And don't bother with the Sweden/Turkey narrative, the Turks agreed under pressure from the White House. 

Honest to Gawd, some of you guys just make things up in your heads and will die defending them. 

Just stop lying.

Currently about five countries oppose Ukraine in NATO.

A US president has unilateral power on that  or not 

Not. 

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Just stop lying.

Currently about five countries oppose Ukraine in NATO.

A US president has unilateral power on that  or not 

Not. 

I'm not lying. 

The current countries opposed for what reason? Baiting Russia during a time of conflict perhaps? 

Tell me the last time a US President was denied a request to admit a country during peacetime. 

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Out of curiosity how do you know the effectiveness or otherwise of Russia State sponsored disinformation / misinformation activities? e.g. Russia is known to support right of centre activities in Europe, same applies in the US. Some background info...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_disinformation#:~:text=The Guardian reported Russia was,well as border security concerns.

From memory, FB announced they tracked just over $2000 ad spend to Russian accounts on the 2016 election. 

Let me put that in perspective - that's approx the amount of spend I allocate on FB for a local shop every two weeks. 

Every single foreigner commenting on US  political discourse on social media is by dint, interfering in the US election. I mentioned a guy the other day who is notorious for just that. 

So once again, I ask you - who is interfering more - Russia - or every foreigner on the planet combined who comments and shares meme's ( it's a no-brainer ). 

Entertaining to know that our resident Russia conspiracy theorist is feverishly researching to prove me wrong. Let me help him in his research - 

When did Ukraine apply for full membership of NATO? 

14 minutes ago, theblether said:

From memory, FB announced they tracked just over $2000 ad spend to Russian accounts on the 2016 election. 

Let me put that in perspective - that's approx the amount of spend I allocate on FB for a local shop every two weeks. 

Every single foreigner commenting on US  political discourse on social media is by dint, interfering in the US election. I mentioned a guy the other day who is notorious for just that. 

So once again, I ask you - who is interfering more - Russia - or every foreigner on the planet combined who comments and shares meme's ( it's a no-brainer ). 

Thanks for confirming you have no idea how this desinformation works.