Schools Advised Trans Teachers Must Share Showers and Lavatories with Female Colleagues

Social Media

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm sure there would be the occasional sick guy (XY chromosomes) with a mental health illness, just dressing as a female to get the satisfaction of showering with female children. 

What is happening to this world?

Those who were born males have the xy chromosomes, even after they cut off their d*cks and b@lls. Sex cannot be changed!

9 hours ago, pegman said:

Between vacations and living in Thailand I spent about four years there. In that time I never once came across a lady-boy in a men's washroom. Either they don't go or they go to the women's washroom. Never heard of it being an issue there. Seems another case of conservatives sticking their noses into other peoples business. How many women are complaining as opposed to men?

Did you ever ask local women what they think about it? I have, and most women I asked do not feel comfortable with fake women in the ladies room

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The left have long had an acceptance of sexual deviancy running through its core. Just look at the BBC. 

The fact that they want men in women's toilets and refer to Paedos as "minor attracted people" tells you everything you need to know.

Hmmm....about the only public figure I've seen who talks openly about sex with minors is Milo Yiannopoulos.  Remember him?  He's a far right agitator who's been disowned by everybody for his paedo comments.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39037244

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Gender is a social and cultural construct. A form of identification. What you are sprouting is pure virtue signaling and very boring. The fact remains that ONLY women menstruate and barring medical conditions can get pregnant and have babies. This is a FACT and has absolutely nothing, ZERO, to do with self identification. This is a construct.

Your reply is a non sequitur, comprised of $5 vocabulary words. I didn't conflate women with kathoeys, and neither do they. Thailand has a very sensible solution: four basic genders. We're not talking about biological sex. Kathoeys don't claim to be women. You are bringing Fox News talking points to this discussion. Why? It doesn't belong here. 

Nothing I said was particularly virtuous. I am saying Thailand does it right. And by the way, kathoeys use women's restrooms every day, all over the country. Where are the rapes? Where is the outrage? Both are absent. "Mai ben rai" works great for this issue. 

Edited by Ebumbu

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Hmmm....about the only public figure I've seen who talks openly about sex with minors is Milo Yiannopoulos.  Remember him?  He's a far right agitator who's been disowned by everybody for his paedo comments.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39037244

He does say that the video was edited to give the wrong impression and he also used the term "boys" when he meant men , in the same way people use the word girls to describe woman .

He also states that he opposes paedophilia

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He does say that the video was edited to give the wrong impression and he also used the term "boys" when he meant men , in the same way people use the word girls to describe woman .

He also states that he opposes paedophilia

Tell it to Chris Hanson. 

8 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

Your reply is a non sequitur, comprised of $5 vocabulary words. I didn't conflate women with kathoeys, and neither do they. Thailand has a very sensible solution: four basic genders. We're not talking about biological sex. Kathoeys don't claim to be women. You are bringing Fox News talking points to this discussion. Why? It doesn't belong here. 

Nothing I said was particularly virtuous. I am saying Thailand does it right. And by the way, kathoeys use women's restrooms every day, all over the country. Where are the rapes? Where is the outrage? Both are absent. "Mai ben rai" works great for this issue. 

It's still about identity. Doesn't matter which way it's spun. Same as women in sports. Two men win the gold medal in women's boxing because they 'identify' as women. How can this be in any way rational? If women don't want to share their bathrooms/toilets with men who identify with women they shouldn't have to and they shouldn't be forced to do so.

12 hours ago, Social Media said:

Transgender teachers in the UK must be permitted to use the same showers and bathrooms as their female colleagues,

Good, keep them out of the men’s toilets. 

I don’t want them near me.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

The once's crying "sicko's" the loudest are  usually those that are afraid to come out of the closet.

So if a person hates the woke agenda they are gay. Fantastic reasoning. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Although the subject is what toilets they should use , I havent seen anyone label them as being sickos

I did, maybe mentally deluded or predatory pests would be better?

10 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

There are four acknowledged genders here (male, female, kathoey, and tomboy). Thailand is more socially advanced that the US when it comes to gender identity, and probably many other areas. Live and let live. 

If trans women did use men's bathrooms, there would be actual assaults against them, not hypothetical assaults involving "fake" kathoeys.

You are wrong. There are not four genders. According to Scotland's SNP government there are 24 genders. Absolute madness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13982605/SNP-TWENTY-FOUR-genders-Scottish-government-trans.html

The SNP's list of 24 genders

What is it?

Cisgender

Denoting or relating to a person whose gender identity corresponds with the sex registered for them at birth; not transgender.

Trans man

A person who was registered as female at birth but who lives and identifies as a man

Trans woman

A person who was registered as male at birth but who lives and identifies as a woman

Non-Binary

A gender identity that does not conform to traditional binary beliefs about gender

Trans - not otherwise specified

A person whose gender identity does not correspond with the sex registered for them at birth

Agender

A person who does not identify as having a gender.

Trans masculine

People who were assigned female at birth but identify more with a masculine identity.

Trans feminine

People who were assigned male at birth but identify more with a feminine identity.

Genderfluid

A person who does not identify as having a single unchanging gender.

Genderqueer

A gender identity that is other than male or female, or a combination.

Questioning

A person who is in the process of figuring out how to describe and label their gender identity.

Intersex

People born with physical sex characteristics that do not fit typical definitions of male or female.

Assigned female at birth - not specified

Refers to a person who was assigned the sex of female at birth.

Assigned male at birth - not specified

Refers to a person who was assigned the sex of male at birth.

Pangender

A gender identity that is not limited to one gender.

Bigender

A person whose gender identity encompasses two genders.

Autigender

An autistic person (who) thinks about and relates to their gender label—or lack of gender label—in the context of autism.

Androgynous

Individuals who have a blend of both masculine and feminine characteristics.

Gender non-conforming

A person whose behaviour or appearance does not conform to prevailing cultural and social expectations about what is appropriate to their gender.

Detransitioned

The cessation or reversal of a transgender identification or of gender transition, temporarily or permanently.

Neutral

Individuals who have a neutral gender identity or expressions

Demigender - female

Someone who only partially (not wholly) identifies as a girl or woman.

Demigender - male

Someone who only partially (not wholly) identifies as a boy or man.

Demigender - not otherwise specified

Nonbinary gender identities that have a partial connection to a certain gender.

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

You are wrong. There are not four genders. According to Scotland's SNP government there are 24 genders. Absolute madness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13982605/SNP-TWENTY-FOUR-genders-Scottish-government-trans.html

The SNP's list of 24 genders

What is it?

Cisgender

Denoting or relating to a person whose gender identity corresponds with the sex registered for them at birth; not transgender.

Trans man

A person who was registered as female at birth but who lives and identifies as a man

Trans woman

A person who was registered as male at birth but who lives and identifies as a woman

Non-Binary

A gender identity that does not conform to traditional binary beliefs about gender

Trans - not otherwise specified

A person whose gender identity does not correspond with the sex registered for them at birth

Agender

A person who does not identify as having a gender.

Trans masculine

People who were assigned female at birth but identify more with a masculine identity.

Trans feminine

People who were assigned male at birth but identify more with a feminine identity.

Genderfluid

A person who does not identify as having a single unchanging gender.

Genderqueer

A gender identity that is other than male or female, or a combination.

Questioning

A person who is in the process of figuring out how to describe and label their gender identity.

Intersex

People born with physical sex characteristics that do not fit typical definitions of male or female.

Assigned female at birth - not specified

Refers to a person who was assigned the sex of female at birth.

Assigned male at birth - not specified

Refers to a person who was assigned the sex of male at birth.

Pangender

A gender identity that is not limited to one gender.

Bigender

A person whose gender identity encompasses two genders.

Autigender

An autistic person (who) thinks about and relates to their gender label—or lack of gender label—in the context of autism.

Androgynous

Individuals who have a blend of both masculine and feminine characteristics.

Gender non-conforming

A person whose behaviour or appearance does not conform to prevailing cultural and social expectations about what is appropriate to their gender.

Detransitioned

The cessation or reversal of a transgender identification or of gender transition, temporarily or permanently.

Neutral

Individuals who have a neutral gender identity or expressions

Demigender - female

Someone who only partially (not wholly) identifies as a girl or woman.

Demigender - male

Someone who only partially (not wholly) identifies as a boy or man.

Demigender - not otherwise specified

Nonbinary gender identities that have a partial connection to a certain gender.

Read what I actually wrote. My comments have been about Thailand. I'm not addressing the West's culture wars. The bathroom controversy is irrelevant and ridiculous to me. Thailand has four main genders. Have you been to Thailand? 

3 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

Not about Thailand and their ladyboys.  They fit into Thai society fairly well without issues that the trans in the west generate.

5 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

So, an entire class of people are no good. You met a creepy one, so they're all creepy. No need to judge each human being individually. Got it.

And, let me guess, you are a Trump voter?

Where did he say an entire class of people was no good?

And why do you have to separate people into classes, is that not a Marxist thing? Oh, let me guess, you’re a leftist Harris supporter, yes? 

So is the Katoey class of people higher or lower than the gay men class of people? How about heterosexual men, higher or lower? What class of people are you?

17 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png

Transgender teachers in the UK must be permitted to use the same showers and bathrooms as their female colleagues, according to recent guidance provided to school governors. This recommendation, issued by the National Governance Association (NGA), has stirred a significant public debate, with some calling it irresponsible and a misinterpretation of legal requirements.

The NGA, which provides training and advice to governors and trustees in state schools across England, has been instructing school leaders that staff should be given access to the bathroom “available to other members of their newly acquired gender.” The advice, seen by *The Telegraph*, further suggests that requiring transgender individuals to use a disabled toilet rather than making reasonable adjustments “is not lawful or good practice.”

The NGA’s guidelines read: “Employees who have undergone gender reassignment or who are transgender must be supported to use all toilets and shower facilities which are available to other members of their newly acquired gender. Requiring transgendered people to use disabled toilet facilities instead of making reasonable adjustments is not lawful or good practice.”

The NGA serves more than 80,000 members in over 70 percent of schools and trusts in England. Through its extensive reach, it offers advice, training, and events on issues such as equality and diversity, which aim to support school leaders in navigating complex legal and social landscapes.

Not everyone agrees with the NGA's stance. Maya Forstater, CEO of the human-rights charity Sex Matters, has expressed her outrage, calling the guidance “grossly irresponsible” and “deeply disturbing.” Forstater explained, “Nowhere in the Equality Act does it say that men who identify as women have the right to access female toilets, so this is a shocking misrepresentation by the NGA.” She emphasized that the law mandates employers to provide single-sex toilets unless they are fully enclosed unisex facilities. 

“It is grossly irresponsible for the NGA to tell school governors and trustees otherwise,” Forstater continued. “The Equality Act protects transgender people so that they can’t be harassed or discriminated against, such as being denied employment or housing. It doesn’t give them an all-access pass to opposite-sex facilities. It is deeply disturbing that school governors are being misinformed by the NGA in a way that breaches the rights of teachers and other staff to basic privacy and dignity.”

The issue of transgender access to facilities has already gained political attention. In June, Bridget Phillipson, the current Education Secretary, noted that under Labour’s proposals to simplify the process for gender recognition, trans women with male genitalia could use female lavatories. She explained that any trans woman with a gender recognition certificate (GRC) would be able to use female toilets, even if they had not undergone reassignment surgery. 

Currently, to obtain a GRC, individuals must provide two years of evidence that they have been living in their newly acquired gender, as well as receive approval from a panel of medical professionals and lawyers. Labour has expressed a desire to simplify this process, which they have criticized as “degrading and torturous” for trans people. They propose removing the two-year reflection period and reducing the requirement for medical sign-off to one clinician's approval.

However, Sir Keir Starmer, Labour’s leader, has previously stated that transgender women do not have an automatic right to access female-only spaces. His stance has contributed to the ongoing debate over how gender recognition laws should evolve, and the implications these changes might have on single-sex spaces.

Based on a report from the Daily Telegraph 2024-10-21

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

😁😁😁