Elon Musk's Voter Giveaway Sparks Debate: Legal or Political Maneuver?

Social Media

20 hours ago, Red Forever said:

Do you mean the uneducated in the US who the orange moron said of: "I love the poorly educated"?

And what, what is your  interpretation of what he said? If you listen to the full sentence here, I haven't searched for any longer clips, but the MSM relies on you falling for edited out of context clips... and you all do

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2024 at 12:41 PM, frank83628 said:

And what, what is your  interpretation of what he said? If you listen to the full sentence here, I haven't searched for any longer clips, but the MSM relies on you falling for edited out of context clips... and you all do

The left hates the poor/poorly educated (you can tell from their policies) and Trump loves them, which his talking and actions make clear. 

It’s not confusing. If you do not support leftist policies, they attack you as stupid, uneducated, racist, fascist and any number of other things. 

The left hates anyone that opposes them. Dissent must be crushed. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This one is rather interesting:

So Trump's biggest fanboy is actually in regular connect with US adversary Putin, and discussing how to ruin US interests in Pacific to help another adversary Xi. You couldn't make this up if you wanted to. I just picked one of the links - there are actually many, this one is random. Hopefully not against forum policies:

Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, has reportedly kept in contact with Russian President Vladimir Putin since late 2022, according to a new report by The Wall Street Journal.

The article, published Thursday night, says that Putin and Musk discussed topics from personal issues to geopolitical tensions. In one such conversation, two people familiar with the matter told the Journal that Putin had asked Musk not to activate his Starlink satellites over Taiwan as a "favor" to Chinese leader Xi Jinping.

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-reportedly-asked-elon-musk-not-activate-starlink-over-taiwan-1974733