Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

2 hours ago, nattaya09 said:

In New York, he isn't a "convicted felon" until the Judge passes that judgement at sentencing.

He was found guilty of felony crimes. It turns out that it's true that the convicted felon status technically occurs at sentencing so I stand corrected on that detail. However, thar doesn't mean its possible to undo the guilty verdicts at sentencing  Sentencing is about sentencing.

I will desist on calling him a convicted felon until he's sentenced.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why aren't you there then?

If I was a citizen of the country with the best economy in the world, I'd be living there.

Nonsense response. 

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

My money is there mate. Fully invested. 

Right on. Me too. Cha-ching🇺🇸 👍💲🤑💲

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Someone needs to report the troll, all he does is lie.

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Someone needs to report the troll, all he does is lie.

Don’t look at me to do it! I can’t afford to be banned right now! My country’s 

Swing Voters are dependent on me to report the news.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You missed the part where he didn't start any wars. No Americans died because he went to war on BS like a few other presidents have done. Biden/ Harris may not have actually started one, yet, but they are up to their eyeballs in the 2 wars they are prolonging ( I'm classing Gaza/ the West Bank/ Lebanon as one conflict ).

Just an matter of good luck timing for trump. Though at the beginning of his presidency made an error of judgement with an attack in Yemen. Plus of course trump made the terrible mistake of negotiating directly with Taliban, excluding the Afghan government and committing to a withdrawal date. I doubt many agree Biden / Harris should not be assisting Ukraine / Israel, nor do I believe trump can reach a reasonable peace agreement for Ukrainian interests.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There is no reason for a delay in handing out punishment once he is denied a victory and declared a two-time loser. Many of us know that's the only reason why he hasn't been sentenced already. This is a man who has spent his entire career defrauding people, making billions off of the bad fortune of people who have worked for him, and a multitude other scams.

He richly deserves to be locked up. 

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

The wisdom of the Founding Fathers continues to resonate through the principles enshrined in the United States Constitution. Their foresight and cautionary advice on governance remain relevant today, offering guidance on maintaining a balanced and just society. By examining their insights, we can better understand the importance of preserving our constitutional republic.

https://www.usconstitution.net/founding-fathers-warnings/

What ideological side,who is unrecognizable by JFK standards wants to , wish him jailed, wish him exterminated,Wish to destroy the electoral college, ban voter ID, censor free speech, pack the SC.

Below the Senator from the great state of Missouri, who helped in bringing , Missouri vs Biden and the twitter files to fruition .

Edited by riclag

46 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

This sounds a lot like "whataboutism".

The point is that Biden has made calls similar to that which Trump is criticised for making, so pointing out that Trump has done it also is meaningless.

Then we can agree this whole thread was began in meaningless whataboutism

49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They won't because if they do it to him, the next time there is a GOP POTUS and congress they'll be paid back.

I'm so looking forward to Trump winning.

Nonsense. Your side has been calling for jailings for investigating everthing  going back, well to the Clintons All they could get was that ol horny goats consensual BJ.  Obama, Hillary, Biden squeaky clean compared to th walking crime wave DJT.

A Trump handed a custodial sentence would be given house arrest at the worst. They would cite security reasons. Really just priviledge as an American President jailed would cause the whole system to be called into question, an international embarrassment. Even a Presidential pardon from Harris would be in the cards "for the good of the country" in exchange for certain promises

Edited by Captain Monday

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why aren't you there then?

If I was a citizen of the country with the best economy in the world, I'd be living there.

Hmm, there are those capable of some critical thinking, handy as the world is complex. I fully recognize the justified frustration/anger built up within the working middle class as the result of the policies/actions inactions by both US major political parties over the past decades at both the state and national levels. Unfortunately, no major addressing of the issues was done by either party. Along comes Donald Trump, a being wholly unworthy and unqualified but … he has given voice to the frustration/anger. And so off they go, in ignorance, following the Pied Piper. It has happened before in history but, Americans are well known for their non-caring ignorance of the past. They want action … even self destructive action as they are tired of the status quo. I do not know if we will survive this brush with the end of my country but if we do … it will only delay if both parties do not see that their current direction has lost the support of the working middle class upon whom any hope of a U.S. participatory democracy depends.

I also say he should be locked up now - nothing to do with what Biden had said or done!

Trump. among other serious issues is a convicted criminal and fraudster.

Sentencing has been delayed until after the election.

Whether he is elected or not Trump is in his own self-made mire and will have plenty of time to repent at leisure and to stew in his own juice in CLINK!

And justice will not have been delivered if that doesn't happen!