Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

On 10/23/2024 at 11:24 AM, BritManToo said:

Why aren't you there then?

If I was a citizen of the country with the best economy in the world, I'd be living there.

One doesn't need to actually live there.  It's super easy to have a stock brokerage account with, say, Charles Schwab and buy and sell US stocks at the click of a keystroke.  How my Dad would have loved that--for most of his life he had to call his broker up on the phone and place his stock buys and sells and keep track of everything himself, including holding the stock certificates.   Schwab tells me my stock portfolio is up $45,790 in the last two years as I take advantage of 'the best economy in the world'--from abroad.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Oh.  I'm sorry.  Which criminal, egomaniacal, pussy grabbing, demented fascist were you talking about if not the Biden one?

Too be honest, this conversation is going to nowhere.

Your/my description is only meant for Trump. Only facts count. So think again but don't answer. End off

• Like 1

So no comments on the plan by biden that failed to land Trump in jail?

“Biden’s constitutional plan in 2022,was destroyed by the Conservatives on the SCOTUS, when they declared that Potus have immunity”!

Biden calls Trump immunity decision a 'dangerous precedent' in speech outlining radical SCOTUS changes

President Biden wishes Congress to pass a constitutional amendment, ethics rules and term limits on the Supreme Court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-calls-trump-immunity-decision-dangerous-precedent-speech-outlining-radical-scotus-changes

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

That was the plan all along and nobody

is completely exposing it!This was a meeting Biden had in November of 2022, one month later Micheal Collangelo third in line at the DOJ steps 

down and joins NEw York City Braggs team.

“When asked at a post-midterms press conference how other world leaders should view this moment for America, with Trump potentially running for the presidency again, Biden said he will make sure Trump doesn’t take power.

“We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power if he does run, making sure he — under legitimate efforts of our Constitution — does not become the next president again,” Biden said”.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3728174-biden-suggests-trump-will-not-take-power-again-if-he-runs-in-2024/

Biden administration suggests using the constitution to thwart Trump’s chances and after almost two years of litigation it failed.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Safety is the fundamental element of good marksmanship.

Hear they had shooting clubs in NYC public schools in the 1950s. Imagine that.

I have seen me mums Marksmanship certificate from Summer Camp 

And I had to qualify as an NRA "Safe Hunter" to join my public high school rifle team in the '70s. Los Angeles area schools having rifle teams and shooting competitions. Imagine that. 

A larger percentage of homes in the US had guns in the '70s, most of the kids I know had guns, but we're supposed to believe guns are the problem. 

NRA is no more than a than a partisan mouthpiece of the  death industry money now.

Right, and Harris as one with Dick Cheney 

Nobody is talking about banning all guns

Of course not. They/you only want to take the guns away from the poor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And let's not forget that Biden called for it while at the same time his administration is doing all they can to make it happen. 

Spot on dead on

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How do you feel about being taxed on unrealized capital gains? 

Since it would only affect those with a fortune north of a 100 million $ I'm guessing I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. What about you? Would it massively affect your financial and mental wellbeing?

Here’s what Harris’ unrealized capital gains tax proposal means for you

'....the plan would only impact those whose net worth is more than $100 million, or less than 1% of taxpayers..'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndreasHG said:

Jail is surely the place to which Trump belongs, but 14 days before elections?

That sounds like desperation to me...

This is desperate MAGA pearl clutching - nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump cut tax-cuts benefited over 90% of tax payers. They paid less tax, and tax revenue went up. 

"The share of taxes paid by the Top 1% of households increased while the tax burden paid by lower income earners decreased."

TrumpTaxCuts.thumb.jpg.47eb00398594f47df961da2ea88e1a73.jpg

Despite CBO’s Predictions, Trump Tax Cuts Were a Boon for America’s Economy and Working Families | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

A statement released by GOP congress members. Totally believable and in no way subjective and skewered. Well done!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

A statement released by GOP congress members. Totally believable and in no way subjective and skewered. Well done!

Really, that's all you have? 

Facts are facts, and it's been out there for almost six months. If any of it was untrue do you not think the press any every Democrat candidate would be all over it?

But as a tax recipient, you have to toe the line, right? I guess I don't blame you. 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Really, that's all you have? 

Facts are facts, and it's been out there for almost six months. If any of it was untrue do you not think the press any every Democrat candidate would be all over it?

But as a tax recipient, you have to toe the line, right? I guess I don't blame you. 

Facts are facts says a staunch supporter of the lamest serial liar in the history of politics.😁

PS. He was also the instigator of an insurrection.

PPS. Do you really think I'll bite? Seriously??

58 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How do you feel about being taxed on unrealized capital gains? 

I don't have 100 million dollars in wealth, which seems to be the minimum amount for this tax to kick in according to the proposal.   So, doesn't effect me and I doubt the proposal will gain any traction.   I do support higher taxes on the wealthy and allowing the Trump tax cuts to expire. 

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He was found guilty of felony crimes. It turns out that it's true that the convicted felon status technically occurs at sentencing so I stand corrected on that detail. However, thar doesn't mean its possible to undo the guilty verdicts at sentencing  Sentencing is about sentencing.

I will desist on calling him a convicted felon until he's sentenced.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

That shows how really screwed up this poster is. Rather than research the issue, he waits till his propaganda masters tell him what to think.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

And let's not forget that Biden called for it while at the same time his administration is doing all they can to make it happen. 

True.  They've been constantly trying to tie Trump up in the courts.  All while the FBI supressed Hunter's laptop and said they wouldn't charge Biden because he was too old.

Pretty disgusting.

• Like 1