Tim Walz "Look, Elon is on stage jumping around skipping like a dips*** on these things,"

Social Media

6 hours ago, transam said:

Are you sure about that, try putting the money aside and think again....😉

You don't get that kind of money if you aren't smart. If IO said Tom Brady knows more about football I bet you would say "well take away his 7 Super Bowl rings and then we can talk" 

Walz doesnt even have any investments of any kind which is weird and stupid..

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

🤣...There we have it, telling porkies again, you are your own worse enemy.....🤣

Is that any way to talk to a wealthy pensioner according to the BOI program.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

As an American, I am much more embarrassed at our press and how many people are duped by it. 

As a classical liberal, I am tired of the left lying and dividing our county, and I am tired of being called names for the last fifteen years by Obama, Clinton, Biden, the leftist press that supports them, and their supporters, so pardon me if my panties do not get in a ruffle when some of it gets turned back on them. Eff the left. 

I do not want the leftist policies that a Harris-Walz Administration will push though, so I will vote against it. 

I would vote for Bernie Sanders first. In fact, put every social security number over 35 years old in a lottery, and I would take my chances voting for that number before I would vote for Harris.

But you haven't answered the question.

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

You don't get that kind of money if you aren't smart. If IO said Tom Brady knows more about football I bet you would say "well take away his 7 Super Bowl rings and then we can talk" 

Walz doesnt even have any investments of any kind which is weird and stupid..

Perhaps so on the acquiring great wealth,but this I do know I believe Harris/waltz have my best interests at heart.trump and musk not so they are both predators,furthermore donald trump is certifiably mentally ill and is a wannabe tyrant.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Perhaps so on the acquiring great wealth,but this I do know I believe Harris/waltz have my best interests at heart.trump and musk not so they are both predators,furthermore donald trump is certifiably mentally ill and is a wannabe tyrant.

If you like the status quo they are the answer.

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

You are the most myopic hyper partisan, cheerleader i have ever seen. You really believe everything she says hook line and sinker. There is really no point in even engaging you, you are a machine. 

I see ….soo the stockmarket is faked?the drug prices for seniors was faked?nato didn’t gain 2 new top tier members??all fake??no sir it is you who are hyper partisan 

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Tug said:

I see ….soo the stockmarket is faked?the drug prices for seniors was faked?nato didn’t gain 2 new top tier members??all fake??no sir it is you who are hyper partisan 

I would go through those points but you are incapable of a meaningful discussion. The idea of Kamala getting credit for the stock market is laughable. It's all the evil people you hate like Musk making that happen. 

Elon is a dorky nerd. Walz is a creepy politician. Now ask yourself who would you rather hang out with? Go see Elon, take a trip inton space on a rocket, have robots serve you drinks, have an autonomous taxi drive you under ground through a tunnel, watch somebody use a chip to move things only their brain, and watch some football on starlink.

Okay we go to Tim's place. We have white guy taco casserole, hope you like left overs, no game because we don't have basic cable, readings from Chairman Mao's red book. No booze but we can open the window and take in the stench of second hand weed, burning rubber and as his wife quips freedom.

Anybody remotely honest with themselves knows who the cooler cat is out of the two.

Elon is a real natural man, Tim Walz tries to identify as one.

Edited by Cryingdick

9 hours ago, Gandtee said:

But you haven't answered the question.

You asked: "I wonder if US citizens are embarrassed at the way some of those seeking high office continually stoop to juvenile name calling?"

My response was: "As an American, I am much more embarrassed at our press and how many people are duped by it."

How does this not answer your question? I have to be embarrassed about the one, to be more embarrassed about the other, yes? Just take is as a yes.

You also asked "Are these the sort of people they want to represent their country?

My response was: 

"As a classical liberal, I am tired of the left lying and dividing our county, and I am tired of being called names for the last fifteen years by Obama, Clinton, Biden, the leftist press that supports them, and their supporters, so pardon me if my panties do not get in a ruffle when some of it gets turned back on them. Eff the left. 

I do not want the leftist policies that a Harris-Walz Administration will push though, so I will vote against it. 

I would vote for Bernie Sanders first. In fact, put every social security number over 35 years old in a lottery, and I would take my chances voting for that number before I would vote for Harris."

Does that in any way give you the idea that I am happy with the sort of people I have to choose from to represent my country? Just take is as a no. 

So yes, to your first question, and no to the second.