View Talay 8 - renting for 6 to 9 months, how is it?

bbi1

View Talay 8, right next to Central - how is this condo for renting between 6 to 9 months? Are there any downsides to living there?

How much should I expect to pay per month for a 6 to 9 month contract?

Roughly what sizes are these studios, are they around 48 sqm?

Are the lifts to the floors with keycard access only, so nobody can go to your floor if they don't live there?

What type of facilities does this building have? Big pool, good gym, etc?

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Isn´t that View Talay 6?   I do not believe they have 8.

Check it online plenty of information.

Sorry, yes. View Talay 6 right next to Central.

As mentioned, the project is View Talay 6.  View Talay 8 is in Jomtien.  Advantage to VT6 is the location.  Pool is smallish considering the number of condos in the project.  I'm not sure if there is a gym as part of the condo project; there may be one in the building.  There is covered parking.

Studio units are mostly 48sqm.  That 48 sqm includes the square meters of the large balconies.  Units on the south side currently have an open view.  Those on the north look at Central Festival Mall.  Higher units facing north on the back end of the building get some noise from the large air con units of the mall.  But, these north units at the back also can see the sea and coast line if they are high enough.

The website Hipflat can give you some idea regarding rents or you could try Facebook Marketplace and some big realtors such as Coastal, Alan Bolton, Gecko, and Fazwaz.   Good luck.