Why Kamala Harris was always destined to lose

NickyLouie

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Having said that I will take a flawed character that may be a halfway decent president over a career politician who's a cackler, a wannabe marxist, failed to stop illegal immigrants, and is completely insincere about her proposals. 

Half way decent?.Now what does that mean?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There is no doubt that she's a poor candidate, and considering the money that she's been able to raise, and when you add in all of Trump errors, mistakes, and statements of astonishing ignorance, she should be 10 points up.

Having said that I will take a flawed character that may be a halfway decent president over a convicted felon who's a career criminal huckster, a scammer, a wanna be fascist, a failed president, and is completely insincere about his proposals. 

See what I mean spider? You make some really intelligent posts and pick up lots of likes, then you stray into politics and spout absolute garbage. Strange.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

I think she’s destined to win us Americans are sick of trump his lies and drama not to mention trump has a track record…it ain’t good….Harris is attracting the best talent the money and the message.I have absolutely no trouble understanding what she has to say that word salad b$ is just faux news lies.trump on the otherhand is a mess he’s all over the place often repeating himself nothing is factual and quite a bit of what he says is just a straight up lie.his cabinet has denounced him…..naa I’m not buying a trump win 

#LOL

Nobody cares what you think.

image.thumb.png.3431ae46956317efc949f1e3bdb2ece0.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The dems initial strategy was to keep her locked up in her room. As soon as they went away from that things went downhill for them. The only ones voting for kamala have an irrational hatred of trump at this point

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

I think she’s destined to win us Americans are sick of trump his lies and drama not to mention trump has a track record…it ain’t good….Harris is attracting the best talent the money and the message.I have absolutely no trouble understanding what she has to say that word salad b$ is just faux news lies.trump on the otherhand is a mess he’s all over the place often repeating himself nothing is factual and quite a bit of what he says is just a straight up lie.his cabinet has denounced him…..naa I’m not buying a trump win 

Even long time Democratic tout David Axelrod acknowledged that Kamala often takes long drives through "word salad city".  And when you have lost The Axe, you are in trouble as a candidate.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The polling suggests otherwise. It is within 0.2% now. But don't let the facts get in the way of your feelings. Nor let them get in the way of your ad hom attacks against the man who will be your President-elect in a couple of weeks. 

Lol  Go back in time after Trump won in 2016 “it, they, them” was part of the

”he ain’t my President” protestors.