I've been wetting the bed a lot lately.

BarBoy

lately I have had a serious bout of bed wetting. Im not sure why but it usually happens after 3am, i wake up soaking wet. ive been hitting the booze hard recently so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it. should I see a doctor? am also a bit stressed out due to recent life changes so i think that could be a factor.

does anyone else have the same problem? 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

lately I have had a serious bout of bed wetting. Im not sure why but it usually happens after 3am, i wake up soaking wet. ive been hitting the booze hard recently so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it.

If you've been hitting the booze so hard that you're not waking up when you need a piss, then you are basically passed out drunk.

Simple solution, stop drinking so much booze that you pass out 

47 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

My previous gf wet the bed once not long after we met. 

I got up early went to the gym, got back, had a shower then into bed for a bit of hankypankee and her side of the bed was wet, she said she spilt her water. 

Later that morning she went to work, Omg, the mattress was soaked, she poured a couple of water bottles onto the bed to disguise. 

Mattress are not easy to dry 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

48 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

lately I have had a serious bout of bed wetting. Im not sure why but it usually happens after 3am, i wake up soaking wet. ive been hitting the booze hard recently so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it. should I see a doctor? am also a bit stressed out due to recent life changes so i think that could be a factor.

Maybe you should move forum from pub to medical. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

As long as the OP does not tell us if he is pissing the bed or sweating like crazy, we can't give any advice. However, if it is sweating, it may be a  health problem. Stop drinking however will most probably help in both cases.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

My previous gf wet the bed once not long after we met. 

I got up early went to the gym, got back, had a shower then into bed for a bit of hankypankee and her side of the bed was wet, she said she spilt her water. 

Later that morning she went to work, Omg, the mattress was soaked, she poured a couple of water bottles onto the bed to disguise. 

Mattress are not easy to dry 

Lick test?😁

3 hours ago, BarBoy said:

Sounds like Bob has returned

• Agree 1