Buying a cheap hybrid solar inverter VS a upper medium range

I would like to upgrade my sytstem which is grid tied now. Running an 6kw Invt grid tied inverter.

Now we need at least 10kw in panels.

in the future when the 3 kids (or more 😅) get their own rooms with aircons it would be nice to have the option to add more panels.

My idea was to buy a 16kw single phase deye hybrid inverter.

But the 100k Thb are not really in the budget right now to be honest. Having children is always more expensive then thought i guess. 

So recently i saw the PowMr hybrid inverters. They look good for the wallet.

There is a 10.2 KW hybrid for around 15k Thb in promotion.

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.r2qXX

Any experience anyone.

Would it make sense to buy a low end quality PowMr hybrid inverter? Or would that not be wise?

Any other options?

I would need to buy 10kw+ of life4po batteries. But thats anotehr topic.

30 minutes ago, eddysacc said:

Would it make sense to buy a low end quality PowMr hybrid inverter? Or would that not be wise?

Just in general it is not a good idea to buy anything power electric of low quality cheap.

In good quality equipment there are security features included, and it is designed to be still save when it fails.

That is where lots of cheap electronics don't spend money. It still works without security features.

IMHO don't buy anything which could cause fire or electric shocks because you don't want to die.

58 minutes ago, eddysacc said:

Any experience anyone.

Yeah, I've got the original PowMr 5k5 one, and it's been providing 80% of my homes electricity for the past 2 years. It even managed to shut itself off when my 14yo niece shorted the live and neutral together while using an extension lead. No bang, no shock, as fast as an RCBO.

Had to turn all the breakers off and on to restart it, but that was the only shutdown in those two years.

Paid 13kbht for it and that included the WiFi dongle. Fan is a bit noisy sometimes  is the only complaint I could pick with it. A solid bit of equipment that does the job.

Edited by BritManToo