This is my America sadly

ifmu

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

See of a lot of these educated, highly intelligent, morally superior Kamala supporters here. Is this you? Anyway, here's a bit of encouragement from a peer in the face of Kamala's fall in the polls.

Obviously a MAGA supporter....nice try.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Obviously a MAGA supporter....nice try.

No need to feel shy. Own it, take pride in the education, high intelligence, and superior virtue. Consonant with the low T. Watch Walz do his cheerleader kick. Could have been Rockettes, though.

Edited by BigStar
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Non college educated white male=Trump base.

See a lot of them on this forum.

It takes none other than a Gwen Walz to communicate effectively on the same high level of discourse understood by Kamala's educated, highly intelligent, and morally superior base. Listen closely less you miss some esoteric nuance:

Edited by BigStar
  • Love It 1

And what is the saying?  Let him who is without sin be the first to cast stone? or the saying about one living in a glass house.

Please name a country or countries that is great immune from the problems of this world along with listing were you're from!

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BigStar said:

It takes none other than a Gwen Walz to communicate effectively on the same high level of discourse understood by Kamala's educated, highly intelligent, and morally superior base. Listen closely less you miss some esoteric nuance:

Completely not related, shows where you're from.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/25/2024 at 4:11 PM, Hanaguma said:

Wow, are you really that deep in the hysteria?  Kinda sad.  Every inaccurate talking point from the trash left wing media ecosphere has made it into your post.  Maybe time to step away from the computer for a while and touch some nature. 

The US will survive a Trump presidency. It did before. It will also survive a Harris administration.   

I am wondering how voter values have become so distorted a stream of lies and disinformation is now regarded as normal. Moreover, accepted as truth.

Kissinger's views on Trump would never be shared by some one like Ted Mack.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Completely not related, shows where you're from.

Sorry if Gwen's message to the educated, highly intelligent, and morally superior Kamala base blew over your head. Guess you should join them Trump supporters.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Sorry if Gwen's message to the educated, highly intelligent, and morally superior Kamala base blew over your head. Guess you should join them Trump supporters.

Her message was to the less educated people. Short and easy to understand. Targeting Trump voters. Next.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Her message was to the less educated people. Short and easy to understand. Targeting Trump voters. Next.

No, I'd told you to listen closely, but it was too difficult. She's specifically addressing, and therefore targeting, "Kamala HQ." Kamala HQ can't possibly be comprised of less educated people. Are there any of those among Kamala's supporters? They're as good as they get in the base.

So she must perforce speak on their rarified intellectual level of discourse to communicate the message effectively. As you know, this far beyond a Trump supporter's ability to comprehend, and has even taxed your own highly developed superior intellectual capacity.

But if you think she's targeting you, then you must understand the "assignment" that she, as a highly educated, morally superior Educator, has given you to complete by the deadline. She made a point of repeating it for you, knowing your limited memory capacity as a member of the Kamala base. Remember? Go do it,

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2024 at 11:22 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I know there are high and low IQ people on both sides.

But Trump and MAGA supporters are obviously mentally challenged. Why else would they vote for a moron? 

Because at least the moron knows what he is doing and will take action.  Remember Kamala sticks her head out the window and promises that a bill that was killed by both parties she is going to get signed and put into action even though she may not have any power in house or Senate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am wondering how voter values have become so distorted a stream of lies and disinformation is now regarded as normal. Moreover, accepted as truth.

Leftist mainstream and social media feeding an audience given a leftist education. They'll believe anything the DNC tells them, like "the border is secure" or "men menstruate."

image.png.5fa876480cf92ea66a8f11e552f631f0.png

Most if not all the leftist posts on the forum, such as yours, illustrate exactly why the Dems are losing the election.

For the last two years, voters have been telling Democrats that inflation is their top concern. President Biden and the Democratic political class have conspicuously ignored them. In the most recent YouGov poll, 96 percent of respondents called inflation “very” or “somewhat” important. In October 2023 it was 95 percent, and in October 2022 it was 95 percent. In each survey, inflation was the top issue by a very long way.

. . .

Instead, the Democratic political class was and is focused on form and style rather than substance. Nothing is ever their fault; everyone who backs Trump is delusional, part of a cult or just stupid.

--Why are the Democrats losing? Hubris.

Edited by BigStar
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, Tom Parkinson said:

The US has always had stupid people. But now the internet has given them a voice. And Donald Trump has given them a champion. 

What lovely country are you from?

Its also against AN rules to disparage 

citizens of a country with insults!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, connda said:

This may be your America on November 6th (or 7th 8th 15th 30th or whenever the Blue States can get around to counting the ballots).

Anna 1 anna 2 anna 3...... "OhhhhhhhNOOOOOOOOOOO"

Musk_Leads_Karens.jpg

Beanie baby choir! Love it 😍 

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

Stayed tuned ,  2500 fraudulent voter registrations are being investigated in 
Lancaster county Pennsylvania.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/voter-registration-fraud-probe-involving-2500-applications-confirmed-pa-election-officials

In Pennsylvania....

five Republican candidates were disqualified from running for governor in 2022 after paid petition gatherers forged countless nominating petitions

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/fraudulent-voter-registration-lancaster-county-pennsylvania-rcna177322

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigStar said:

Nonsense.

Trump has supported Israel far more than Biden/Harris and supported Jerusalem as its capital. Trump implemented sanctions on Iran and assassinated Qassem Soleimani, whereas Biden/Harris helped Iran finance its proxies leading up to Oct 7. Moreover, the Afghan debacle indicated weakness. Since then, Biden/Harris "advice" has, not surprisingly, be uniformly bad, e. g. demanding Israel not invade Rafah, where it later rescued hostages and killed the Hamas leader Sinwar.

And Harris is the patron saint of alcoholics, they all love her and depend on her and her party for enabling them to live free on the streets. Hic.

FYI your X links are BLOCKED so no point

And, due to Israel NOT being listed as a foreign interest either way israel wins 

To the OP: This is NOT 'your' America - It's theirs

Know your MASTERs

shmulry.jpeg

Trump is Jewish.png

Israel Biden Bush Trump Clinton Reagan Government.jpeg

Edited by BruceWayne

I just returned from one month in the US. Though I have some great friends back there, who are leading fulfilling lives, most people are utterly humorless, and seem to be live to work, eat, and sleep. The cost of living has skyrocketed to the point where only those who own their homes, that are paid for, or those earning over $400,000 per year, seem to be in decent shape. It feels like a relatively joyless place, these days.

So thrilled to be living here. The quality of life is higher on so many levels. At least for me. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I just returned from one month in the US.

So thrilled to be living here. The quality of life is higher on so many levels. At least for me. 

Where in the US v Where in Thailand?

Granted it's cheaper to rent and ANYONE can get a woman here but on EVERY other level?

Eg.

https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/country_result.jsp?country=Thailand

https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/country_result.jsp?country=United+States

No ONE with serious cash picks Thailand over the US.

That's why you'll find ZERO famous US people (or other westerners) living FT in Thailand.

You may be able to find one or 2 but the exception proves the rule.

Edited by BruceWayne

12 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Where in the US v Where in Thailand?

Granted it's cheaper to rent and ANYONE can get a woman here but on EVERY other level?

Eg.

https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/country_result.jsp?country=Thailand

https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/country_result.jsp?country=United+States

No ONE with serious cash picks Thailand over the US.

That's why you'll find ZERO famous US people (or other westerners) living FT in Thailand.

You may be able to find one or 2 but the exception proves the rule.

I would tend to agree not many wealthy expats choose Thailand. So, there is a financial component. Some of us, with limited income lead very good lives here. 

Having said that, if I were wealthy, I would definitely choose NOT to live in the US. I might spend a few months of the year there. I would always be in search of a place with far more joy, where the locals lead lives of fulfillment. That is not the US, these days. What celebrities do means nothing to me. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/25/2024 at 10:17 AM, riclag said:

DEI is Marxist!

Its all you here from the extreme left!

the conquest of the oppressed vs the oppressor!

The Cultural Marxist want to rewrite humanity by eliminating Traditional values of merit based achievements and replace it with vibe identity based ideals.

Ha! Very funny … I am seeing that you are simply playing.