Former GOP Adviser Predicts Harris Will 'Win Comfortably' Against Trump in Chaotic Race

Social Media

I do believe she will win. I've said so since she replaced Biden. Women are going to vote massively in her favor because of the abortion issue. It may have seemed to have disappeared from the campaign, but I would bet that young women and suburban boomer and Xer women will vote 70 percent or more her way. In the end, Trump's male voters will not bother to show up. They'll probably go to a sports bar to talk about the NFL or the NBA instead.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And here we have a problem with Trump’s supporters, both foreign and domestic.

Non of us know who will win the election, we of course all have our view. 

However Trump has already primed his supporters, both foreign and domestic, not to accept the result unless he wins.

How these people will respond if Trump does not win remains to be seen.

We have interesting times ahead of us.

Love your reply not as nasty as Trump supporters 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Wrwest said:

PBS Newshour, broadcast in the USA last eve, talked about the attempted fraud, burning of ballots, false video of mail in ballots being destroyed. Gee, I do wonder which supporters are involved here?  Fortunately, the election officials reiterated the checks and safeguards actively exposing these attempts to throw doubt into the American election process. My thanks to all our American poll/election workers who are diligently working as American citizens to keep our elections safe and secure (even while the right threatens them and their families from those who follow Trump's false claims of winning the 2020 election).

Strange they didn't give a fig four years ago.

• Haha 1