Former GOP Adviser Predicts Harris Will 'Win Comfortably' Against Trump in Chaotic Race

Social Media

14 hours ago, Wrwest said:

PBS Newshour, broadcast in the USA last eve, talked about the attempted fraud, burning of ballots, false video of mail in ballots being destroyed. Gee, I do wonder which supporters are involved here?  Fortunately, the election officials reiterated the checks and safeguards actively exposing these attempts to throw doubt into the American election process. My thanks to all our American poll/election workers who are diligently working as American citizens to keep our elections safe and secure (even while the right threatens them and their families from those who follow Trump's false claims of winning the 2020 election).

Strange they didn't give a fig four years ago.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Actually, you are wrong. Many Dems are now switching to say they will vote for Trump. That is why he is in the lead now in the polls. 

Sorry for the Dems. But preliminary early and mail in votes are showing Trump is leading in Pennsylvania and Arizona and some other states. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Naa you are just seeing disaffected republicans voting for Harris .just watched Michelle Obama speak at a Harris rally WOW!that lady is EFFECTIVE!witch begs to question just were are the females of the trump family?nope …..im feeling stronger in my gut about a Harris win!trumps just to damaged not to mention he’s entirely unfit and  a convicted felon to boot.

And you are deluded and refusing to give up on Harris. It is ok.. I do not care who wins as long as it does not affect me here or the money I get. 

Trump will win. The Dems will win the House and attempt to not certify the electoral votes. The Republicans will drink coffee in the rain and deny the House of a quorum, and J D Vance becomes president under the 12th Amendment, thus preventing a civil war :coffee1:

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Haha 2