Trump Campaign Confident About 2024 Election as Early Voting Results Show Positive Signs

Social Media

image.png

The Trump campaign is expressing a cautious optimism regarding Donald Trump’s chances of winning the 2024 presidential election, fueled by encouraging early voting numbers that suggest a potential victory over Vice President Kamala Harris. Campaign officials have noted that, although it is "too early to declare victory," initial returns in key states look more promising than in both the 2016 and 2020 elections. 

An adviser on a campaign call stated, "Overall, both nationally and in battleground states, we are seeing strong returns for Republicans so far. From where we’re sitting right now, things look pretty good. Encouraging signs across the board. The voter registration gains in all the partisan registration states have been tremendously in our favor." The data the campaign is seeing includes an increase in registered Republican early voters in critical swing states like Arizona, North Carolina, Nevada, and Pennsylvania, where numbers are up by double digits compared to 2020.

Additionally, mail-in ballots—a format often favored by Democrats—are reportedly down significantly from four years ago in Pennsylvania, and reduced by 79% in Georgia and 25% in Michigan. These numbers may indicate that Democrats are not turning out for Harris as they did for Biden in 2020.

The Trump team is also seeing what they call "sustained overperformance" in states like Virginia and Ohio, although the adviser clarified, "It’s certainly too early to begin declaring victory, but it is certainly worth pointing out that our share of the early vote is turning in the right direction."

Adding to the campaign’s optimism are recent national polls from both the Wall Street Journal and CNBC, which show Trump ahead of Harris in the popular vote—a benchmark Republicans have not achieved in 20 years. Despite these favorable indicators, Trump has encouraged his supporters to vote early and in record numbers to ensure the election is "too big to rig."

Karoline Leavitt, Trump 2024’s national press secretary, affirmed the campaign’s momentum, saying, "President Trump continues to dominate in poll after poll, Republicans have made massive voter registration gains, and we are far outperforming in our share of the early vote relative to two or four years ago across all battleground states." She added, "Voters know that Kamala Harris has destroyed our country, but President Trump will fix it — and that is why he is well-positioned for victory on November 5."

Meanwhile, signs of apprehension are emerging within the Democratic Party, as former President Barack Obama and Harris’ campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon acknowledge that the race will be “tight.” During an event aimed at mobilizing Black voters in Pittsburgh, Obama expressed concerns about turnout, stating, "We have yet to see the same kinds of energy and turnout in all corners of our neighborhoods and communities as we saw when I was running." This comment also hints at polling data suggesting Trump may achieve a Republican high among Black voters, potentially breaking a 64-year record.

Former President Bill Clinton also shared concerns in Arizona, noting Harris is "extremely vulnerable, more vulnerable than she deserves to be." NBC News recently reported on growing fears within the Harris campaign that key states like Michigan and Wisconsin could slip away, potentially mirroring Trump’s 2016 sweep of the “Blue Wall.”

Some Democrats, including party insiders, have voiced dissatisfaction with Harris’ campaign strategy. A senior party figure commented, "They are not thinking ‘Blue Wall’ at all. They are just not thinking," in response to Harris spending time in Texas, a predominantly Republican state, to discuss abortion rights instead of focusing on crucial battlegrounds. Another insider criticized her campaign’s media approach, likening it to "a first-time congressional candidate running as a sacrificial lamb."

The Trump campaign's current standing, paired with rising concerns among Democrats, hints at an unpredictable but highly competitive race as the election nears.

Based on a report from the NYP 2024-10-26

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Confused 1

I've voted for Harris and am sure she'll get the majority of the popular vote, perhaps has much as 5 million more votes. But, the Electoral College vote is still up in the air. For many years I've thought the Electoral College system in elected presidents should be changed or abolished. 
Rung & Bill:  US Electoral College - Opinion

• Agree 2

Just now, renaissanc said:

If the Dem-Marxists win, it will show how bad their education system is because they can't think for themselves and allow the media to brainwash them. How can Americans vote for 4 more years of  women & children trafficking for sex and enslavement; more fentanyl to kill 100,000+ per year; more crime and more Venezuelan gangs taking over cities; for Marxist price controls that will cause food shortages & inflation; etc.; and above all for an incompetent President who will bring about World War 3?  Expat supporters, remember that WW3 will decimate your pension with Immigration and you may have to return home. Be careful what you wish for.

No positive thoughts then?

Carrying around such doom must be tiring.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I've voted for Harris and am sure she'll get the majority of the popular vote, perhaps has much as 5 million more votes. But, the Electoral College vote is still up in the air. For many years I've thought the Electoral College system in elected presidents should be changed or abolished. 

Good old Marxist authoritarianism! Let's back the Supreme Court too! ... Oh, I forgot, Comrade Harris is going to do that too.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It doesn't affect me where I live. I'm just pointing out what Comrade Harris will bring about. My wife and 27 cats are self-sufficient in food (incl. fish) and water and have minimum exposure to cash. City expats will have a problem especially when WW3 causes a global economic collapse.

Edited by renaissanc

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There is nothing positive to say about Harris, why would a failed VP be any better as president? Can't answer a simple question, changes her position all the time, patronises voters with fake accents and lies about work places. If not totally incompetent she certainly gives that impression. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, proton said:

There is nothing positive to say about Harris, why would a failed VP be any better as president? Can't answer a simple question, changes her position all the time, patronises voters with fake accents and lies about work places. If not totally incompetent she certainly gives that impression. 

Opinions differ.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The source of such statements matters.

Only if you disagree, if you agree, you are known to post links to opinion pieces on opinion pages by leftist hacks and state they are factual reports. 

Yes? 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, renaissanc said:
1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

Good old Marxist authoritarianism! Let's back the Supreme Court too! ... Oh, I forgot, Comrade Harris is going to do that too.

The election of our president by popular vote is democratic, but the election by the use of an Electoral College is not. Neither, however, is authoritarianism. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

The election of our president by popular vote is democratic, but the election by the use of an Electoral College is not. Neither, however, is authoritarianism. 

We live in a democratic republic, where the rights of the minority are supposed to be respected, at least until the left finally has their way. 

It is interesting that the left is all for voting on the things they want that they know are unpopular, then they want to push it through the courts. 

That’s why they are attacking the court now and talking about packing it, which yiu support, yes?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mogandave said:

We live in a democratic republic, where the rights of the minority are supposed to be respected, at least until the left finally has their way. 

It is interesting that the left is all for voting on the things they want that they know are unpopular, then they want to push it through the courts. 

That’s why they are attacking the court now and talking about packing it, which yiu support, yes?

We (USA) do live in a democratic republic. The Electoral College is a feature of the republic. I am in favor of eliminating it, or at least revising it so the votes of each state are proportioned to the vote count. Two states do that now.

I don't know what you're referring to when you say the left pushes "unpopular" issues through the courts.

I am not in favor of either party "packing" any courts, but both sides do that when they have the opportunity. I don't know how that can be prevented, but I wish it could.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Tug said:

I think they are in for a big disappointment lmao 🤣 

I think you have no waken up like more and more Americans have woken up.  It is much harder to cheat when early voting is showing a lead by Trump.   What are they going to say if Democrats win by cheating now?  This year the Democrats decided to vote on election day instead of voting early like they always do?  Your opinion is useless.