Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s not usual at all.

Lots of old folk behave this way, sit them down in a cumfy chair, give them a cup of tea and a biscuit and they ramble on for hours.

So why can't Kamala do that? she's 60 retirement age in some countries. If you said good morning she would be stuck for a reply and would have to search for one. Maybe she just acts dumb to make it easier for her core supporters to identify with her? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

So why can't Kamala do that? she's 60 retirement age in some countries. If you said good morning she would be stuck for a reply and would have to search for one. Maybe she just acts dumb to make it easier for her core supporters to identify with her? 

I think you are really overdoing the Kamala is stupid, thing, especially when one looks at her past employments.

Now tell me, how do you think she achieved her excellent past employment positions....?

Take your time, list them all and post your opinion, no need to include the fries, though.........🤭

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I think you are really overdoing the Kamala is stupid, thing, especially when one looks at her past employments.

Now tell me, how do you think she achieved her excellent past employment positions....?

Take your time, list them all and post your opinion, no need to include the fries, though.........🤭

I think you should scroll back and see how she went with her bar exams. In brief NOT GOOD. As for her positions well there are rumours but lets not go there. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

I think you should scroll back and see how she went with her bar exams. In brief NOT GOOD. As for her positions well there are rumours but lets not go there. 

So you've STILL got nothing, just guesswork because you have nothing...:saai:

So, I suggest you don't keep going there, it is embarrassing......:coffee1:

• Agree 2

Just now, transam said:

So you've STILL got nothing, just guesswork because you have nothing...:saai:

So, I suggest you don't keep going there, it is embarrassing......:coffee1:

It's not guesswork that she failed her 1st bar exam it's fact. She's not too bright and only those of a similar ilk would think she is.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

It's not guesswork that she failed her 1st bar exam it's fact. She's not too bright and only those of a similar ilk would think she is.

Another silly post, digging a silly hole.........:saai:

And I suppose @dinsdale passed all his exams first time, every time...:whistling:

But, on another note, as you are in the know, just for comparison, what exams did Trump pass to get recognised positions...?

• Confused 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

I never troll.  You are clearly trolling.  🙄

As I said, up to you if you want to waste your time.  🤷‍♂️

Yeeh, riiiiiiight................😁

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Lies.  Rogan laughs while Trump tells the story because he finds Trump amusing.  (Probably why they don't show an actual clip of what they are claiming, so that they can lie.)

He is in no way "Laughing in his face" as you suggested.

I guess the Dems are panicking and desperately attempting damage control.  So, more lies and propaganda that the useful idiots repeat as fact.

Sad.

If you are going to accuse someone of lying then it is incumbent on you to prove they have lied

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:
Here's a summary of some of the key points from Donald Trump's three-hour interview with Joe Rogan, for most people who have a life and no interest in watching it:
  • Trump repeated his false claims about the 2020 election, alleging widespread voter fraud and claiming that domestic enemies are a bigger threat to the US than foreign adversaries like Kim Jong Un. During the interview, Joe Rogan did press Donald Trump on his claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election. Rogan challenged Trump to provide evidence for his claims, asking him how he thinks he was "robbed" in the election. Trump's response to Rogan's questioning was largely a reiteration of his previous claims, **without** providing any new evidence or details to support them.
  • Trump discussed a range of topics, including his thoughts on Ukraine, the economy, and social media **without** providing any details.
  • The interview was part of a broader strategy by Trump to reach younger voters and those who may not typically follow traditional news sources.
  • Fact-checkers have debunked many of Trump's claims about the 2020 election, and his continued insistence on these falsehoods has drawn criticism from some quarters.

I think you're AI chat needs a reboot. Its not giving you good results.

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If you are going to accuse someone of lying then it is incumbent on you to prove they have lied

You lied.  I pointed out the lie you told, with evidence.  What more do you want?

(Also, since you made a claim, it's actually on you to provide evidence of your claim, which you have failed to do.)

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Adults having a conversation is all that happened. There were no disparaging remarks or laughter directed at the other. There was mutual respect between both of them and mutual laughter. What you have attached is pure clickbait tripe. If you think Rogan laughed in Trumps face please post the time stamp and the corresponding section of transcript. You won't do this because you can't. It doesn't exist.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

I don't need to, your man lies openly on a stage for the World to see, is that what you want as the leader of the free World, if you do, you're as daft as him........🤪

1 hour ago, transam said:

I/we, the World knows Trump lies to impress the numpties to believe, as it seems you are ..........🤭

Where is @dinsdale's insinuation proof that Harris never worked at McD's, better still, you show me ...😉

You're talking of bias, you just did it admirably, well done.........:clap2:

Dolt

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, transam said:
1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Lol.  Is that the best you can come up with?  It's true what they say, "the left can't meme".  :cheesy:

It's actually kind of sad the way you (very often) go straight to trolling when you don't have any come back.  (It is great for showing your lack of credibility, though.)

Aaah, how droll, the trolling card..............:saai:

The sign of a cornered individual.......🤐

Please, keep the troll cornered, it'll stop him from antagonizing me. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST