Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

2 hours ago, transam said:

So you, a Putin supporter, are saying The Independent is telling lies.......😃

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-joe-rogan-highlights-full-interview-election-b2636328.html

yes, i am, and the others that have also copied and pasted the same thing, they rely on people like you to lap this crap up.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the producer is Jamie Vernon. Trumps team were there no doubt and i imagine a few others dotted around, but it's not a film set.. there isn't anyone there that is going to secretly contact the independent uk during filming to say Rogan laughed at Trump.

you are deflecting from your original claim that Rogan Laughed in Trumps face. 

the link you posted say's this happened, but the attached clip does not confirm this, just settyle it once n for all buy posting a clip of this happening, quite straightforward.

as you like to say 'you've got nothing'. put a time stamp up or shut up.

I didn't say it happened, I posted The Independents claim article.........😁

Have you been on to The Independent yet for clarification, because I haven't, because it's of no importance to me, only to the Trumpettes, along with McD's fries...........😂

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yes, i am, and the others that have also copied and pasted the same thing, they rely on people like you to lap this crap up.

Oh, you mean showing Trump up to be a mentally unstable fool.............🤪

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

You're clutching at straws.😄

Absolutely massive numbers, and that's before you get all the YouTube "commentators" doing their reviews of it where millions more people see the highlights.

Harris is toast. She has to pay Beyonce to turn up just to get anyone to attend. Trump sits down with Rogan and it goes viral on an epic scale. It's gonna be a landslide, and you know it.    

Hardly clutching at straws Jonny, I’m simply asking you to demonstrate the claim you made.

Something you are obviously unable to do.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Hardly clutching at straws Jonny, I’m simply asking you to demonstrate the claim you made.

Sorry but wasn't it you that claimed Rogan laughed in Trumps face and supported it with a single article from the left leaning Independent. I may have missed it but have you demonstrated this claim you made apart from this one article? If you scroll back you you see that I posted the exact time stamp of this part of the interview. Have you looked?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

So you, a Putin supporter, are saying The Independent is telling lies.......😃

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-joe-rogan-highlights-full-interview-election-b2636328.html

Watch the video.  The Independent does not report what happened in the video accurately.

Basically, yes, they are lying, as are you.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

The same fake news that someone else shred to support their lie...  🤷‍♂️

Sit down and be educated about your hero and common sense............:clap2:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What was it you were just saying about desperation?

Are you saying the Independent isn't a left leaning/liberal publication. If you are you are wrong.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you please provide evidence that the 32million visits to the page containing the video represent:

32 million individual people ?

32 million people watching the video?

Of those individuals who did watch any part of the video, how much of it did they watch?

Once again, you take the "Here's my claim, and it's up to you to prove me wrong" route.  That's not how this works.  (And you wonder why people are calling you a liar...)

Disappointing.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Love It 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Once again, you take the "Here's my claim, and it's up to you to prove me wrong" route.  That's not how this works.

Disappointing.

But you avoid answering, indeed disappointing on your part...🤔

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

You're clutching at straws.😄

Absolutely massive numbers, and that's before you get all the YouTube "commentators" doing their reviews of it where millions more people see the highlights.

Harris is toast. She has to pay Beyonce to turn up just to get anyone to attend. Trump sits down with Rogan and it goes viral on an epic scale. It's gonna be a landslide, and you know it.    

The Beyonce bait and switch did not go down very at all.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A risky stance for you to take, given that you have already made multiple claims in this thread that you have not been able to support with evidence.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Once again, you take the "Here's my claim, and it's up to you to prove me wrong" route.  That's not how this works.  (And you wonder why people are calling you a liar...)

Disappointing.

Actually quite the opposite.

Jonny made a claim, I asked him to demonstrate the truth of the claim he made, there’s a clue in my use of questions to do so.

Do keep up.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

A risky stance for you to take, given that you have already made multiple claims in this thread that you have not been able to support with evidence.

Oh you are catching up.

So you do now understand I was asking Jonny to substantiate the claim he made.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Actually quite the opposite.

Jonny made a claim, I asked him to demonstrate the truth of the claim he made, there’s a clue in my use of questions to do so.

Do keep up.

No, you made a claim, you were asked to support your claim, then you didn't.

That puts you at three false claims that you could not support with evidence, in this thread alone!

Do keep up!  🤦‍♂️

• Thumbs Up 1