Beyoncé Joins Kamala Harris in Houston, Offering Powerful Endorsement for Presidential Run

Social Media

image.png

In a significant show of support for Vice President Kamala Harris’s presidential campaign, global superstar Beyoncé endorsed Harris at a rally in Houston focused on abortion rights. This marks a noteworthy political statement from Beyoncé, nearly seven months after Harris publicly praised the singer’s latest album, *Cowboy Carter*, saying it “redefined a genre and reclaimed country music’s Black roots.” In a city already buzzing with anticipation, Beyoncé’s appearance with longtime friend and fellow Destiny’s Child member, Kelly Rowland, underscored the importance of the moment.

Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland take the stage at the Kamala Harris rally in Houston

As the Texas-born singer spoke to the crowd, she urged the audience to recognize the weight of the upcoming election. “America is at the precipice of an incredible shift,” Beyoncé declared. “Your vote is one of your most valuable tools, and we need you.” She continued passionately, adding, “It’s time for America to sing a new song.” This bold statement not only brought the "Beyhive"—Beyoncé’s dedicated fanbase—into alignment with Harris’s supporters, often known as the "K-Hive," but also brought greater attention to Harris’s campaign in the final stretch before Election Day.

Beyoncé: We are all part of something much bigger. We must vote. We need you. It’s time to sing a new song. The old notes of downfall, discord, despair no longer resonate. Our generations of loved ones before us are whispering an anthem

Beyoncé and Harris have shared mutual admiration for some time, with Harris attending a Beyoncé concert as vice president and frequently using Beyoncé’s song “Freedom” as her rally entrance. When Beyoncé released *Cowboy Carter* earlier this year, she explained in an Instagram post that the album was “born out of an experience” where “she did not feel welcomed,” a reference that fans widely interpret as addressing her 2016 appearance at the Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. “The criticisms I faced when I first entered this genre forced me to propel past the limitations that were put on me,” she wrote. “This ain’t a Country album. This is a ‘Beyoncé’ album.”

KamalaHarris has taken the stage and what a welcome from Houston with the crowd chanting KAMALA

Harris, the country’s first female vice president and a trailblazer of Black and Indian heritage, resonated deeply with Beyoncé’s experience. Showing solidarity, Harris shared her thoughts on social media, writing, “Thank you for reminding us to never feel confined to other people's perspective of what our lane is. You have redefined a genre and reclaimed country music’s Black roots. Your music continues to inspire us all.”

The endorsement from Beyoncé follows another high-profile support Harris recently received from Taylor Swift in September, strengthening Harris’s base in the music community and potentially amplifying her reach among younger voters. A recent poll from the New York Times and Siena College, released just before Beyoncé’s endorsement, showed Harris tied with former President Donald Trump in the popular vote at 48% each. With Beyoncé’s influence, some wonder if her endorsement might sway undecided voters in Harris’s favor and impact the tight race heading into Election Day.

Based on a report from USA News 2024-10-26

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

Well if a rich promiscuous entertainer supports her, that’s enough for me!

I guess I’ll go ahead and vote for open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, a more divided country, men in women’s sports and prisons, more welfare, less accountability,  criminalizing meritocracy, men in girls’ showers and free sex change operations for criminals. 

Yeah!!! We love you Beyonce! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Clutching and straws comes to mind. While a singer is of course entitled to voice their opinion on anything, same as anyone else, what makes them think their opinion is any more important than Joe Bloggs the plumber's opinion? Actually the plumber does a more important job than a singer. I've never bought a Beyonce CD, and don't remember anything she sang, but I'd be in trouble if the plumbing didn't work and there was no one to fix it.

What actually saddens me is that apparently people actually think being a singer or an actor makes people special. They are just doing their job like anyone else, and while they may be really good at that job, they are not superior to anyone else.

Earlier today I watch Michelle Obama stumping for Harris wow is she effective not sure about the numbers at the ralley easily 10,000+ im thinking you are going to be disappointed lol it’s the trumpys who are clutching at straws! lol 😂 

• Like 1

A great event. Maybe the best of this season.

Harris won't win Texas but there is good chance this rally could help finally put the villainous Senator TED CRUZ out of business.

The senate is very important too. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm surprised she showed up this time... 

Last time the Dems were led to expect an appearance by Beyonce was at the DNC convention when the party elite were desperate to keep everyone from leaving early.

On her endorsement...  Who cares?  She is another one, shielded from the disaster the Harris/Biden administration has brought to ordinary Americans who can't afford to fly private, eat $200 lunches, and surround themselves with paid security 24/7.

She was supposed to perform. It was advertised in that way. Kamala got a lot of boos when Beyoncé didn't deliver and she hoodwinked everybody again. I know I was disappointed, I was down for some twerking.

• Haha 1