13 Former Trump Officials Warn of ‘Absolute, Unchecked Power’ in Open Letter

Social Media

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Interesting that they waited until now to release these stunning revelations :coffee1:.

I too know people bitter at being sacked. Spitefulness is a terrible thing to carry around with you. I hope they can get over it one day. 

Timing is everything. They waited until the time when most impact would be made. They are heroes who have stuck their necks out in their belief of democracy, despite Trump's threats of having HIS militia arrest them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, neeray said:

Timing is everything. They waited until the time when most impact would be made. They are heroes who have stuck their necks out in their belief of democracy, despite Trump's threats of having HIS militia arrest them. 

There will be no impact.

It's like the boy who cried wolf at this point. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

There will be no impact.

It's like the boy who cried wolf at this point. 

Its like a screeching frothing head shaking red faced twitching howling circle jerk at this point in time. Nobody out side the circle of loons obsessed not just with Trump, but with the prospect of their power slipping away is listening.

Its going to be a landslide. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Losers that were terrible, just terrible, so terrible you wouldn’t believe it, were sacked and have hurt feelings.

How is that?

So, Trump's claim to hiring the best was yet another lie ... surprise, surprise, surprise ... and so many of them?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Interesting that they waited until now to release these stunning revelations :coffee1:.

I too know people bitter at being sacked. Spitefulness is a terrible thing to carry around with you. I hope they can get over it one day. 

Noting that we are at a critical point with the candidate in question being a clear and present danger to my country.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, neeray said:

So you would prefer democracy Democrat style?