Do Jewish People Have High IQ?

In order to evaluate 'high IQ' among populations you should only look at those who have what is regarded as 'high IQ'

Take away everyone with less than 2 standard deviations higher than the norm (~130) and then compare the ratios.

Ignoring anyone with lower scores. Good luck with getting access to those figures.

Absolutely NOT.

This is a great explanation:

https://voxday.net/2018/04/29/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence/

Consider "[Israel] remains economically dependent upon regular handouts from Germany and the USA. Even after 70 years, it is not the advanced society that one would expect a uniquely high average IQ society to be. The reason, of course, is that it is not."

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

What's the next ethnic/racial group to start a baiting topic about?

How can it be an ethnic/racial group if you can convert to it?

Also, if they are 'semetic' (middle eastern) why are so many of them are SO pasty / white?

Jewishness makes for a great defence though - if anyone criticises you (rightly or wrongly) you can cry

'anTIseMitiST!'

Would be pleasantly surprising i fyou could answer the questions above and not go adhom but I've seen enough of your posts to know what's coming : )

Go on, call me 'anTIseMetiC' or some other baseless b*******  😂

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I think trying to access someone's IQ when they believe - like muslims, christians, hindu, budists etc - in a deity that cannot be proven exists , lowers IQ considerably in my opinion.

Believing in the 'Big Bang' *THEORY* (space dust magically becoming space jizz magically evolving into humans) that *CANNOT BE PROVEN* is also a sign of low IQ / high gullibility 😉

PS. It's assess NOT access x

Edited by BruceWayne

Are all Jews smart?  I have a buddy who he thinks himself brilliant.  He's really getting by on improvised bs and arrogance.  A few minutes of conversation with him will shatter your perceptions regarding the title of this thread.

For those of you who were educated in Catholicism, have you ever wondered what happened to "doubting Thomas" after his signature episode?  Search on

cochin india jews

How can you recognize a Jew?  Try reading Malamud's "The Angel Levine."   (It's a short story, also there is also a movie of it from long ago, haven't seen it myself.)

35 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Absolutely NOT.

Consider "[Israel] remains economically dependent upon regular handouts from Germany and the USA. Even after 70 years, it is not the advanced society that one would expect a uniquely high average IQ society to be. The reason, of course, is that it is not."

Israel is not the same thing as Jews.

27 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

How can it be an ethnic/racial group if you can convert to it?

Also, if they are 'semetic' (middle eastern) why are so many of them are SO pasty / white?

Jewishness makes for a great defence though - if anyone criticises you (rightly or wrongly) you can cry

'anTIseMitiST!'

Would be pleasantly surprising i fyou could answer the questions above and not go adhom but I've seen enough of your posts to know what's coming : )

Go on, call me 'anTIseMetiC' or some other baseless b*******  😂

Well good luck with that.

You've outed yourself already. No need to say more.

As far as the ethnicity thing. Jews are not a race. The majority of Jews are identifiable as part of a few ethnic groups including Ashkenazim. Conversion is very much NOT encouraged. You need to actively work towards it with your own motivation and work hard at it. Or be born to a Jewish mother. Your choice. Basically, Jews are an ETHNORELIGIOUS group. Like Kurds. A person can be a Jewish person and often is without any involvement in religious faith part of it whatsoever. That's the ETHNO part of that word.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Are all Jews smart?  I have a buddy who he thinks himself brilliant.  He's really getting by on improvised bs and arrogance.  A few minutes of conversation with him will shatter your perceptions regarding the title of this thread.

For those of you who were educated in Catholicism, have you ever wondered what happened to "doubting Thomas" after his signature episode?  Search on

cochin india jews

How can you recognize a Jew?  Try reading Malamud's "The Angel Levine."   (It's a short story, also there is also a movie of it from long ago, haven't seen it myself.)

Likw Indians they have HEAVY in group preference for their fellow 'chosenites' - commonly known as NEPOTISM.

As for education, historically, very few Jews could get into Ivy League schools — not because of “antisemitism”  — but rather because they just weren’t smart enough, which was reflected in their poor performance on the SAT test. 

A clever Jew from Brooklyn, Stanley Kaplan, changed all that, when he figured out how to crack the test and then tutor fellow Jews on how to increase their scores — opening the doors to the Ivy League:

In the early 1950s Kaplan set up a small tutoring operation in Brooklyn.

Kaplan came up with a simple but ingenious way to subvert the system. After each class graduated from Kaplan’s school and took the test, he would invite them back to celebrate; admission to the party was gained by having each student tell Kaplan one question he remembered from taking the test.

The net result of Kaplan’s parties was a list of the questions that his students would face when taking the SATs.

If Kaplan tutored five classes of fifty students in one year, at the end of that year he had 250 questions.

By the time Kaplan sold his test-prep business to the Washington Post company in the ‘70s, for $50 million he had over 30 years experience in gathering questions, which meant he could tell his students the answers to those questions as well.

Harvard University is now between 30 and 40 percent Jewish. 

Once a sufficient number of Jews became professors at the Ivy League schools, they started showing extreme preference for other Jews in the hiring and admissions processes — to the point that the ‘elite’ schools today have become not much more than jewish Shivas.

Now 7 out of 10 Universities are headed up by 'Jews' (whatever that term means (ethnic or faith or both or neither).

Bit of an unsubtle graphic but it reflects the truth (so will prolly be removed : ) 

image.jpeg.cf66dd7d0de8b05a4380efff35ff7f06.jpeg

Edited by BruceWayne

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

What's the next ethnic/racial group to start a baiting topic about?

I'm going to go deeper into this and will likely offend. Oh well. It's for a purpose which I will explain.

This very topic just for what it is open invitation to racism and bigotry against Jews.

How can that be when the premise is high IQ, not low IQ

See how the OP continues predictably bringing up age old antisemtiic tropes about Jews and money, controlling the banks, and so on. 

So not so positive after all.

Compare to this idea for a topic:

Do black people have low IQ?

Then an OP saying, but heck they're great athletes and they sure have rythym when they dance.

In my view, such an obviously disgusting RACIST topic about blacks which I bring up hypothetically is exactly of the same category as this topic about Jews.

Nobody should start such a topic about blacks, and nobody should have started this topic about Jews.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well good luck with that.

You've outed yourself already. No need to say more.

As far as the ethnicity thing. Jews are not a race. The majority of Jews are identifiable as part of a few ethnic groups including Ashkenazim. Conversion is very much NOT encouraged. You need to actively work towards it with your own motivation and work hard at it. Or be born to a Jewish mother. Your choice. Basically, Jews are an ETHNORELIGIOUS group. Like Kurds. A person can be a Jewish person and often is without any involvement in religious faith part of it whatsoever. That's the ETHNO part of that word.

'Jew' is a basically meaningless term then:

"part of a few ethnic groups" so it's NOT 1 ethnic group?

So yuou're saying they're NOT 'semetic' / from the middle east?

Also would point out most jews I've met are atheist so not sure what they have to "work hard at"?

To summarise: a LOT of them (MOST?) are VERY white & VERY atheist

so  'etho'  'religious' makes zero sense to us 'goys'

Thanks for confirming  tho 👍

x

Edited by BruceWayne

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm going to do deeper into this and will likely offend. Oh well.

This very topic just for what it is is an invitation to racism and bigotry against Jews.

How can that be when the premise is high OK, not low OK.

See how the OP continues predictably bringing up age old antisemtiic tropes about Jews and money.

So not so positive after all.

Compare to this idea for a topic?

Do black people have low IQ.

Then an OP saying, but heck they great athletes and they sure have rythym when they dance.

In my view, such an obviously disgusting RACIST topic which I bring up hypothetically is exactly of the same category as this topic about Jews.

Nobody should start such a topic about blacks, and nobody should have started this topic about Jews.

Typical, let's not talk about FACTS less someone get butt hurt about certain truths.

Wikipedia acknowledges that Blacks habe lower IQ than whites.

It's just a fact.

Thailand is popular with white males because t;s MUCH easier and cheaper to get a wife there

Why pretend that's not the truth?

What are you scared of Mr Thing?

Truth hurts you?

Edited by BruceWayne

6 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

'Jew' is a basically meaningless term then:

Also would point out most jews I've met are atheist so not sure what they have to "work hard at"?

Thanks for confirming  tho 👍

x

But the reality of the situation doesn't revolve around the "Jews that you've met"

There's a bigger World out there , much more than your personal experience 

• Thumbs Up 1

I find it admirable that of the three major Abrahamic religions Judaism is the only one that DOES NOT seek converts, whereas, in days of olde,  the other two threatened death if conversion is refused.  Every so often a celebrity conversion happens, most well known (at least in the time of my youth) were Liz Taylor and Sammy Davis Jr.  Bringing this up to adult Jews was always met with a laugh.  Then there is Spielberg's wife who converted and is more observant than her husband.

Oh yeah, and that guy that the New Testament is all about, I never heard about him renouncing his original religion.  If he does comes back, which a lot of people are waiting to happen, he could be found in the synagogue on Saturday morning.  He'll paraphrase Groucho: "I would never join a religion that worships me!"  How can someone who is an anti-semite have a Jewish savior? 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But the reality of the situation doesn't revolve around the "Jews that you've met"

There's a bigger World out there , much more than your personal experience 

To ADL RIchard:

What is a Jew to you (apart from a liability shield)?

Jew' is a fairly meaningless term imho - comparable to 'man utd fan'

Also would point out most jews are atheist or iffy (see the rabbi who owns prornhub or rabbi schmulley who sell butt plugs etc.)

• Sad 1

Jews who are Jewish because they were born to a Jewish mother are automatically Jews whether they grow up to practice the religion, atheist, or not.

The Jews who really need to work hard at it are converts. 

Unlike Christianity and Islam Jews are not seeking converts.

Aside from genocides, why do you think there are so few Jews in the world?

8 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I find it admirable that of the three major Abrahamic religions Judaism is the only one that DOES NOT seek converts, whereas, in days of olde,  the other two threatened death if conversion is refused.  Every so often a celebrity conversion happens, most well known (at least in the time of my youth) were Liz Taylor and Sammy Davis Jr.  Bringing this up to adult Jews was always met with a laugh.  Then there is Spielberg's wife who converted and is more observant than her husband.

Oh yeah, and that guy that the New Testament is all about, I never heard about him renouncing his original religion.  If he does comes back, which a lot of people are waiting to happen, he could be found in the synagogue on Saturday morning.  He'll paraphrase Groucho: "I would never join a religion that worships me!"  How can someone who is an anti-semite have a Jewish savior? 

Most of them as pasty / white than me (a Brit) so 'antisemite' is a nonsense.  As is this nonsense about Jewish mothers.

Their big boss (Netanyahu) is Poilsh.

Another one who changed his name (from milikowski iirc).

Fake identities abound.

In fact the pasty white ZIOs are the real antisemites as theyre bombing Palestinians who at least convincingly look like they're ethnically from that region - i.e they ain't chalky white like the Zios and do actually look convincingly semetic

=

Paestinians are the real semites

Edited by BruceWayne

4 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

To ADL RIchard:

What is a Jew to you (apart from a liability shield)?

Jew' is a fairly meaningless term imho - comparable to 'man utd fan'

Also would point out most jews are atheist or iffy (see the rabbi who owns prornhub or rabbi schmulley who sell butt plugs etc.)

Dude, your posts are all over the place .

I cannot understand what you want to say 

As said Jews are not ONE ethnic group. But include a few that are definitely Jewish ethnic groups. As far as genetics most Jews in those  Jewish ethnic groups other than recent converts will have genetic ties to the Middle east, including Palestinian Arabs and Italians.

If you go to Colombia you will find many Catholics who were originally exiled Jews who were forced to convert with identifiable genetics to Sephardim.

Types of Jews | My Jewish Learning

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, BruceWayne said:

Absolutely NOT.

Sephardic Jews make up over 50% of the Jewish population in Israel. The Ashkenazi Jews are only about 30%. And then the rest is a mix. The Jewish group that is known to have a higher IQ are the Ashkenazi Jews and they are not the dominant race in Israel.  

2 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Most of them as pasty / white than me (a Brit) so 'antisemite' is a nonsense.

In fact the Zios are the real antisemites as theyre bombing Palestinians who at least convincingly look like they're ethnically from that region - i.e they ain't white and actually look semetic = Pallys are the real semites

You're confused about the word semitic.

There are semitic languages such as Hebrew and Arabic.

The word antisemite for better or worse developed specifically only to mean hatred of Jews. You would know well about that.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, SoCal1990 said:

Sephardic Jews make up over 50% of the Jewish population in Israel. The Ashkenazi Jews are only about 30%. And then the rest is a mix. The Jewish group that is known to have a higher IQ are the Ashkenazi Jews and they are not the dominant race in Israel.  

Correct that Ashkenazim are not the majority in Israel, but they have become more and more mixed.

Just now, freedomnow said:

Seriously - I think they do, really...they seem sharp as a knife in person.

Half-joking - I think they might be the off-worlders/aliens among us.

Lizard people, didn't you know?

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The word antisemite for better or worse developed specifically only to mean hatred

Nah.  It's a word YOU use to shut down criticism of Israel &  Jews.

"You would know well about that."

x

3 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Nah.  It's a word YOU use to shut down criticism of Israel &  Jews.

"You would know well about that."

x

No. It's about the DEFINITION.

Please look up the definition before spreading more ignorance.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

As said Jews are not ONE ethnic group. But include a few that are definitely Jewish ethnic groups. As far as genetics most Jews in those  Jewish ethnic groups other than recent converts will have genetic ties to the Middle east, including Palestinian Arabs and Italians.

If you go to Colombia you will find many Catholics who were originally exiled Jews who were forced to convert with identifiable genetics to Sephardim.

Types of Jews | My Jewish Learning

You might find this interesting:

The ancestors of Ashkenazi Jewish people migrated from Western Asia into Southern Europe around 2,000 years ago. Then — in the Middle Ages — many Jewish people living in southern Europe moved north, primarily to northeastern France and western Germany near the Rhine River. It was there that a distinct religious, cultural, and genetic Jewish identity formed, and the people came to be called “Ashkenazi” after Ashkenaz, a descendant of Noah in the Hebrew bible.

While the geographic origins of the Ashkenazi Jewish population lie in Central and Eastern Europe, the DNA of Ashkenazi Jewish people is more similar to historical Southern European and Western Asian populations, reflecting early stages of the Jewish diaspora. However, there is evidence of limited Central and Eastern European ancestry introduced more recently into the Ashkenazi gene pool. Written in the DNA of Ashkenazi Jewish people is evidence of a significant population bottleneck in Europe over 600 years ago, followed by a rapid population expansion. A “bottleneck” occurs whenever there is a decrease in the size of a population (in this case, a result of persecution and expulsion), and some researchers estimate that most Ashkenazi Jewish people descend from a few hundred (only 300 perhaps) “founding” individuals who lived in Central Europe around 30 generations ago.

Although not made-up from a country or region, the Ashkenazi Jews are given their own reference population group in the field of DNA testing and Ancestry Composition because Ashkenazi Jews are so genetically distinct.

8 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

Seriously - I think they do, really...they seem sharp as a knife in person.

This statement seems to be more about the observer than the observed. 🙃

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

You might find this interesting:

The ancestors of Ashkenazi Jewish people migrated from Western Asia into Southern Europe around 2,000 years ago. Then — in the Middle Ages — many Jewish people living in southern Europe moved north, primarily to northeastern France and western Germany near the Rhine River. It was there that a distinct religious, cultural, and genetic Jewish identity formed, and the people came to be called “Ashkenazi” after Ashkenaz, a descendant of Noah in the Hebrew bible.

While the geographic origins of the Ashkenazi Jewish population lie in Central and Eastern Europe, the DNA of Ashkenazi Jewish people is more similar to historical Southern European and Western Asian populations, reflecting early stages of the Jewish diaspora. However, there is evidence of limited Central and Eastern European ancestry introduced more recently into the Ashkenazi gene pool. Written in the DNA of Ashkenazi Jewish people is evidence of a significant population bottleneck in Europe over 600 years ago, followed by a rapid population expansion. A “bottleneck” occurs whenever there is a decrease in the size of a population (in this case, a result of persecution and expulsion), and some researchers estimate that most Ashkenazi Jewish people descend from a few hundred (only 300 perhaps) “founding” individuals who lived in Central Europe around 30 generations ago.

Although not made-up from a country or region, the Ashkenazi Jews are given their own reference population group in the field of DNA testing and Ancestry Composition because Ashkenazi Jews are so genetically distinct.

Yes the small founding numbers has a lot of current credibility but originally the origin is from the diaspora from ancient Israel. 

I don't know if this has advanced over the years, but I have heard it's often a waste of money to do one of those genetic testing things if you know you're Ashkenazim, because most likely they'll just tell you what you already know, that you're Ashkenazism without a long list in fun other details that most people get.

Edited by Jingthing