Why are Thai women bigger in 2024?

Gobbler

Are Thai Women Fatter in 2024 vs 2019?   

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously over the years there are more not so slim women in Thailand. But luckily there are still plenty of slender beauties out there.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this video from an American gym, with some well-known YouTubers. Looking at those fat ugly women in that gym, I wonder how the women outside of gyms look over there. Maybe Thailand is not so bad after all.

FatWomen.thumb.png.2d74975b0af39ba5d3f8d48198e75492.png

Nothing wrong with these women? What a hell is wrong with you? Maybe you're gay

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Yes, this is a sad reality... Wait, what???  Are the Thai girls getting fatter... No, but the Pattaya bar girls maybe.  My wife of 23 years is no longer 41 kilos, but she's still in the 45-46 range. She's not big on exercise, but she watches her weight and what she eats.

I on the other hand have exploded since being forced into retirement in 2015. I have cut back and I even ride the cycle 2 or 3 time a week, but the cortisol fat just won't leave me. She hates to look at me. 😢

Try a keto-style diet. Eat as much protein as you want. I went from 93 kg to 78 kg.

You need to exercise daily as well.

The Asian female frame is catching up with those of fat western women mainly due to the invasion of all the unhealthy american fast food chains from Burgers to Pizzas, to Ice Creams and so on. Simple. And this applies to us guys also, with the difference that us also have the excessive booze habbits that make most falangs in Thailand into the friendly neighbourhood "beer pot belly".

One may find it a bit ironic to see a western overweight male making comments on Thai women's frames. A bit like a foreigner in a foreign country making unpleseant comments against other foreigners.