Clinton likened it to a NAZI rally,Iconic Dr. Phil brings the Receipts

riclag

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump has as much integrity and honor as Roy Cohn. I don't care if Mother Theresa called him a mensch. The truth of the man's horribly flawed character is there for all to see. He's clearly among the absolutely worst most divisive and most dangerous human beings in the history of the U.S. He doesn't respect the constitution. He doesn't respect the rule of law. He doesn't respect democracy. He doesn't respect military service. He doesn't respect any kind of selfless service. He's been a racist all his life which he got from his father. He poses as a super American patriot when he's actually traitorous and set to destroy democracy if he comes to power again, no longer with any guardrails. His biggest idols are not democratic allies but instead murderous enemy dictators. Nobody is saying he is literally Hitler. You don't have to be literally Hitler to be literally horrible. 

Funny you say he is the among the most devisive and most dangerous human is US history when less than a decade ago he was loved by all, I wonder what changed.

Not sure if he was all the above he'd have got where he was.

But thanks for proving my comment above

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Funny you say he is the among the most devisive and most dangerous human is US history when less than a decade ago he was loved by all, I wonder what changed.

Not sure if he was all the above he'd have got where he was.

But thanks for proving my comment above

New Yorkers have been well aware of the Trump dynasty criminality and sleaze for well over 50 years already from all their crooked business dealings and bankruptcies over decades. So, no, he was never loved. 

• Agree 1

Personally i'm enjoying  the pearl clutching, hyperbole and fake outrage. Same old fake song and dance routine.

Given Trumps last term &  actions, still claiming Trumps a facist/nazi is beyond dumb. Hes literally done more for Israel than any other president. Recognised Jerusalem formally as its capital, moved the embassy  to reflect that, has had Israeli coins literally printed with his face on as a thank you, has some of the richest jews as his main sponsors & has v close family married into the Jewish faith.. Literally a proven true friend and family commitment to Israel yet still supposedly grown adults throw Trumps just like Hitler trope about ... its low intelligence &  makes accusers  sound like unhinged hysterical women. Not to mention the fact its literally encouraging further assassination attempts, again... 

Trump derangement syndrome is clearly a long term condition, maybe even incurable for some :whistling:

Roll on Trump winning 2024 the cope will be hilarious. 

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

New Yorkers have been well aware of the Trump dynasty criminality and sleaze for well over 50 years already from all their crooked business dealings and bankruptcies over decades. So, no, he was never loved. 

Some New Yorkers imagine that. Based on the crowd yesterday in and around  MSG, many disagree

3 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

Some New Yorkers imagine that. Based on the crowd yesterday in and around  MSG, many disagree

Oh come on. A tiny fraction of one percent of the population of that city and clearly people were coming from the entire region. 

3 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

To be fair ! 

18 minutes ago, englishoak said:

Personally i'm enjoying  the pearl clutching, hyperbole and fake outrage. Same old fake song and dance routine.

Given Trumps last term &  actions, still claiming Trumps a facist/nazi is beyond dumb. Hes literally done more for Israel than any other president. Recognised Jerusalem formally as its capital, moved the embassy  to reflect that, has had Israeli coins literally printed with his face on as a thank you, has some of the richest jews as his main sponsors & has v close family married into the Jewish faith.. Literally a proven true friend and family commitment to Israel yet still supposedly grown adults throw Trumps just like Hitler trope about ... its low intelligence &  makes accusers  sound like unhinged hysterical women. Not to mention the fact its literally encouraging further assassination attempts, again... 

Trump derangement syndrome is clearly a long term condition, maybe even incurable for some :whistling:

Roll on Trump winning 2024 the cope will be hilarious. 

If I were you I’d Take that off about the syndrome or your spot on commentary might vanish .

imop

I had a quick look on gurgle and most people are of the opinion its poor  dirty and corrupt..............so I see no problem with any comments on  the truth of that. Many comments from Puerto Ricans themselves. Seems  yer just want to moan about anything Tramp does, its a weird obsession imo.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

The "Hitler/Nazi/Fascist" nonsense is just psychotic rantings from a campaign that's circling the drain

They seem totally obsessed to me. Couldnt live my life like that............sheesh get over it etc etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I had a quick look on gurgle and most people are of the opinion its poor  dirty and corrupt..............so I see no problem with any comments on  the truth of that. Many comments from Puerto Ricans themselves. Seems  yer just want to moan about anything Tramp does, its a weird obsession imo.

Its how the establishment rolls, MrRR.

They have 3-1/2 years of Biden/Harris

chaos turned into lies and spin deceit that she’s gonna undo what they created!