Multiple Entry?

I got the multiple entry visa for the "just in case" situation.

I don't need to leave as I'm not a traveling businessman.

So, my 90 day period is here and I'm looking for what the truth is.

Do I need to leave the country, or do I just need to register with immigration?

Thanks. -Homie

Thanks. -Homie

Hi Homie,

You will need to be more specific.

Many members here can help you but you need to outline all your details.

Thanks. -Homie

With that visa you get stays of up to 90 days on each entry. Thus, every 90 days you need to cross a border and re-enter.

In addition to Dr P-P's comments.

If you have extended your 90 entry, then you need a re-entry permit, otherwise your extended stay is invalidated by leaving the country.

No you don't have to leave if you don't want or need to. I usually get a single entry in the event I want to leave the kingdom on a trip because the price has gone from 1000 to 3000 baht in the past couple of years. If you do leave you can always get a re-entry stamp at the airport.

No you don't have to leave if you don't want or need to. I usually get a single entry in the event I want to leave the kingdom on a trip because the price has gone from 1000 to 3000 baht in the past couple of years. If you do leave you can always get a re-entry stamp at the airport.

Unless he is on an extension of stay he needs to leave or qualify/receive extension. And from the lack of information suspect this is just a troll in any case.

Think before you contribute your usual level of misinformation. Is 18 your age or your IQ ?

Think before you contribute your usual level of misinformation. Is 18 your age or your IQ ?

I believe our Karen is retired. :o

follow these 3 people instruction (lopburi3, astral, dr_Pat_Pong) they know what they're talking about

if you don't leave, don't expect to come back to the Kingdom.