The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

I think Leeds will struggle to make the play offs if they continue this terrible run of form.

Definitely between Swindon and Millwall for the second automatic promotion place. :)

In League 2 Macc Town were held to a draw after conceding a late penalty to Aldershot but 12 points off the relegation places with 7 matches to play.

Bradford City 1 Macclesfield Town 2 :D

The Silkmen took a massive stride towards survival with 3 points at Valley Parade in front of a crowd of almost 12,000.

12 points clear of the relegation places with just 6 matches to go.....one more win should do it !

And congratulations to Newcastle and their fans ! :)

Northampton 0 Notts County 1

Thirteen on the trot for Notts without a loss. Spirits are high and chances are on for top spot. Rochdale are choking at the moment, but anything can happen and both sides meet at Meadow Lane on Tuesday week.

Rochdale are choking at the moment, but anything can happen and both sides meet at Meadow Lane on Tuesday week.

Choking !! We had an Italian Neck Tie, done on us yesterday. Keith Hill must be fuming. I think we only needed a result yesterday to be promoted. :)

Well,at least Macc Town won again this time 2-1 at Barnet.17 points from the last 9 matches has made survival all but certain.

Bloody hel_l,mr bj,losing 5-0 at Torquay....what happened ? Sure Rochdale will get automatic promotion but Notts County could get the title now.

Third automatic spot still up for grabs....Bournemouth,Aldershot,Rotherham possibly ??

Last minute Charlies , but what a fantastic 1 - 0 result for Forest against Swansea. Most of the other results went in their favour as well.

14 points clear of the 7th placed team - that should secure a play-off place :)

Couldn't agree more. If the Baggies (?) do get second place - where can a Forest fan go and watch the play-offs?? any ideas??

I live in Pattaya, but anywhere in Thailand would be worth the trip...

So any ideas on what channels the play-offs will be shown - or where????

Where are you Mr BJ??? :)

Post number 1518 buddy. You know me by now, I never hide afetr a disaster :D

I couldn't believe it mate, shocker of a season really and have genuinely under performed - it does show however that Torquay have the potential. Roll on next season, and I still want to see you lot go up as Champions.

Where are you Mr BJ??? :)

Post number 1518 buddy. You know me by now, I never hide afetr a disaster :D

I couldn't believe it mate, shocker of a season really and have genuinely under performed - it does show however that Torquay have the potential. Roll on next season, and I still want to see you lot go up as Champions.

Cheers mate. And I still want you guys to do well. If only for the fact that blond bird Helen, off Soccer AM supports Torquay :D

Notts County 3 - 1 Lincoln City

Notts go to the top of the table with a game in hand over the Dale, but the off-field stuff has resurfaced with Greg Clarke, new FL Chairman, interested in looking further into Notts and Leeds. Also rumours that Steve Cotterill may not stay.

Never a dull moment for a Notts supporter!