Looking For 1bedroom Apt (18 - 22k)

Hi, We are a very clean and meticulous Gay Couple, Thai and expat, 25 yrs and 40 yrs, both working professionalsmseldom in Bkk but looking for a minumum one year contract for a condo, high floor, with balcony, ultra clean, new unit preferred,UBC, Direct line, ASDL Internet and utilities according to state agency rates. Pool preferred. Locations: Sathorn, Pratunam, Sukhumvit 11 to 55. Wil pay agent an additional 10k to find a decent place, keeping the price down and will pay 2 months deposit plus 3 months in advance rental.Like rental to be kept between 18 to 22 k for a 65 to 80 sqm unit.We alos like quiet and decent and clean neighbours. Please call 0816137443

Hi, We are a very clean and meticulous Gay Couple, Thai and expat, 25 yrs and 40 yrs, both working professionalsmseldom in Bkk but looking for a minumum one year contract for a condo, high floor, with balcony, ultra clean, new unit preferred,UBC, Direct line, ASDL Internet and utilities according to state agency rates. Pool preferred. Locations: Sathorn, Pratunam, Sukhumvit 11 to 55. Wil pay agent an additional 10k to find a decent place, keeping the price down and will pay 2 months deposit plus 3 months in advance rental.Like rental to be kept between 18 to 22 k for a 65 to 80 sqm unit.We alos like quiet and decent and clean neighbours. Please call 0816137443

Hi there,

I dont know if u already found an apartment. I have an apartment at Sathorn On the Pond on Yen akard road. It is new just recently finished the decoration. There are also a pool and a gym in the building too. The rental is 20,000 per month. If u are still looking for an apartment please let me know so that i can show you the room. I also attach the picture in this mail too.

Nuchnapang 081-9077007

post-41390-1187851006_thumb.jpg

post-41390-1187851073_thumb.jpg

post-41390-1187851143_thumb.jpg