Luxury 2br Apt With Maid Room Sukhumvit Soi 7 53k/mo.

I am looking for someone to take over my contract on this Apt located a very short walk to the Nana sky train escalator. I have lived here 2+ years and love this building. This is a sacrifice for me but I must move as my new Soi 11 condo is now complete and I will be moving in shortly there. This is a unique building with green grass and trees in front. This much sought after complex rarely has vacancies and often has waiting lists for units. There are only about 20 units in this luxury building. It has a great huge pool and a tennis court. Most of the residents here have lived here 5 or even 10 years plus, very little turnover in this well managed building. Electricity is billed at a low rate of 4 baht per unit here.

I am under contract till Jan 2008 at 53K per month rent with an option for at least another 6 months at this same rent. I took a 6 month contract this time as my condo was to be completed. Normally I had signed 1 year contracts here. This is a great opportunity for someone to get in this low turnover building. Deposit is the customary 2 months rent (106K).

You can PM me here or call my mobile (Bob) 086-997-7845.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Professor,

Is the unit still free ?

We're a family of 4 (2 small children) currently living on Silom.

What's the size of the condo ? Any pictures ?

If you think it would fit for a small family, maybe we could come and have a look some time next week ?

let us know

sugarhead