Want To Rent Studio Apt In Bkk

I'm looking around to rent a studio apt in BKK and was wondering if anyone can recommend me a place where it will fit my budget. 10k should include cable tv, internet and excluding electricity + Water.

Should be of newer apartment (clean look).

surrounding should have 24 hours minimart. Easy access to eating places.

Weekly cleaning services is recommended.

Hope people here can recommend me some apartments that fit my budget

Edited by mmkin

Dear Sir;

I would like to offer you a cozy studio and one bedroom. We are conveniently located 5 mins to shopping malls (Central Bangna, Seacon Square and Seri Center), 20 mins to new airport, and BTS -Onnut station (BTS is Thai’s public mass transportation system). There are places to eat till late hour, Pubs, and 24 hr convenient store.

The room is fully furnished with A/C, TV, Refrid and microwave, LAN Hi-speed internet in each room, SAT TV system (with free English speaking: HBO, Cinemax, Star movies, CNN and one sport channel). One bedroom unit is twice the size with marble counter top bathroom, bath tub with hot water heater, dining table, living room set and entertainment center. The amenities include passenger elevator, keycard access, CCTV system, security guard, shaded parking, coined operated washing and dryer machine.

The rent for stuido is B6000/6 months contract or B6500/month to month.

one bedroom is B10000/6 months contract or B11000/month to month.

plus utilities (phone, water, electric) and B500 cleaning fee when you move out. One month deposit(will be refunded after post inspection when move out) and first month rent is required. Please contact me about special rate for longer stay. We hope to have you with us. Please contact me at (086) 744-5492 or (089) 698-5240 for more information.

P.S. Please browse our room pictures.

post-31108-1188360675_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1188360699.jpg

post-31108-1188360722_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1188360735_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1188360754_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1188360773_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1188360845_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1188360872_thumb.jpg

post-31108-1188360898_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Dear Sir;

I would like to offer you a cozy studio and one bedroom. We are conveniently located 5 mins to shopping malls (Central Bangna, Seacon Square and Seri Center), 20 mins to new airport, and BTS -Onnut station (BTS is Thai's public mass transportation system). There are places to eat till late hour, Pubs, and 24 hr convenient store.

The room is fully furnished with A/C, TV, Refrid and microwave, LAN Hi-speed internet in each room, SAT TV system (with free English speaking: HBO, Cinemax, Star movies, CNN and one sport channel). One bedroom unit is twice the size with marble counter top bathroom, bath tub with hot water heater, dining table, living room set and entertainment center. The amenities include passenger elevator, keycard access, CCTV system, security guard, shaded parking, coined operated washing and dryer machine.

The rent for stuido is B6000/6 months contract or B6500/month to month.

one bedroom is B10000/6 months contract or B11000/month to month.

plus utilities (phone, water, electric) and B500 cleaning fee when you move out. One month deposit(will be refunded after post inspection when move out) and first month rent is required. Please contact me about special rate for longer stay. We hope to have you with us. Please contact me at (086) 744-5492 or (089) 698-5240 for more information.

P.S. Please browse our room pictures.

hello i wanted to ask if you have varouis apartments or just this ones and if you have a website or email adress, thank you