Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Americans: Why are Americans becoming crazier, by the year?

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Don't take this the wrong way but unlike yourself who has never done "hard work " many of us do and did

I'll mop to that.

By the way, why do you refer to yourself as the little black duck? Asking for a friend...

  • Replies 364
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PhilipHabib
    PhilipHabib

    Well if you're American then you know it's actually very few states you can open carry like in that photo, particularly the blob in the yellow shirt with what looks like a Bullpup rifle. Concealed ca

  • fredwiggy
    fredwiggy

    You haven't been there for decades so know almost nothing about Americans living there besides a few videos. The only way you can judge a population is by living amongst them for years, and actually i

  • GammaGlobulin
    GammaGlobulin

    Naturally, Folks, absolute and increasing CRAZINESS is just what we would expect to see from.... A people led by a CABAL of Law-School-trained nitwits. You see, Folks, in America.... The American P

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My last use of Windows was Vista, a bug-ridden abortion of an operating system. I acquired a virus on my desktop so virulent, computer technicians recommended I use the unit as a boat anchor.

Did you learn your lesson about clicking on links sent to you by strangers?

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Windows is a triumph of marketing, image over substance. It's a crappy operating system. The fact many people use it is like voting for Trump, a demonstration of gullibility.

You like to boast about your extensive research. Obviously it did not include the fact gaming is entirely possible on Linux, via Proton and Steam. Not that I use Steam myself, I prefer real life games to staring at a screen with twitching joysticks.

True, I have had some problems. Your intelligence should be telling you a good proportion of those problems are due to genetic inheritance and environmental exposure.

You need to make room in your head for other people.

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Wife usually orders too much food at restaurants, and we hate cold leftovers. Comes in handy if brekkie included, and gets served to the room, not exactly hot, to be kind.

Along with we do stay way off the beaten path at times, and fine dining choices from 7-11 are better when freshly toasted or heated up.

We do hit plenty of coffee shops, but, early morning coffee is our own freshly ground & brewed at the bungalow or room. It's just better, and we always deserve better 🙄

I prefer eccentric vs crazy 😁

Also why a sedan just wouldn't cut it with us, aside from my back not sliding in easily. Don't forget extra space needed for camera gear & drone. Obviously we prefer bungalows which we can park next to.

image.png

What's the focal length of the big white?

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

When Bush Jr. was president and waging his insane campaign in Iraq, many times when people would ask me where I'm from I would just say I'm Canadian I came out of Regina. Or I would say I am American but I hate my president. It would immediately shut people up and prevent them from asking 10 questions about how ridiculous my country was.

Now I find myself in the same predicament, except to add to it all, if the discussion of religion or Israel ever comes up, I say I'm Jewish but I hate extremist genocidal Israeli policy. Or I'm Jewish but I hate my president. People immediately understand. It is easier now, since I am meeting fewer and fewer people that agree with the street trash nitwit with these days.

Screenshot_20260923_223636_Substack.jpg

The fact that Chris Sidoti makes such a blanket statement shows his bias.

  • Author
56 minutes ago, Alpha84 said:

Well, that's relief. It was already 20 points too big as it was.

He must be referring to the Kubrick film.....

image.png

23 minutes ago, TedG said:

What's the focal length of the big white?

Sony FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS

600mm on Sony @6400 APS-C, so 900mm reach

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Sony FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS

600mm on Sony @6400 APS-C, so 900mm reach

Nice lens for the birds.

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Don't take this the wrong way but unlike yourself who has never done "hard work " many of us do and did

you are laughably full of shiit

Just now, TedG said:

Nice lens for the birds.

Indeed, and used most for birds.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56481061@N02/

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" [1]

Isaac Asimov 1980...46 years on very little appears to have changed.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, chang50 said:
Quote

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" [1]

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been.

Wow.

Nice one!

No doubt, Twain would have said the exact same thing.

Nothing has changed in America.

On 9/24/2026 at 6:15 AM, PhilipHabib said:

Well if you're American then you know it's actually very few states you can open carry like in that photo, particularly the blob in the yellow shirt with what looks like a Bullpup rifle.

Concealed carry is a good thing in crime ridden states , why be a victim if you can prevent it ?

But try and get a carry permit in the liberal hellhole cities and it is literally impossible but all the criminals are packing guns.

Guns don't kill people...people kill people !

6 minutes ago, wavodavo said:

Guns don't kill people...people kill people !

Swimming pools don't kill people... people who build pools kill people.

Funny how the lawyers who represent the pool owners who allow their pools to be used in a negligent manner always say that.

You must be a Republican lawyer. 😄

8upl49.jpg

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I do almost the same thing, but not quite the same thing.

Instead of telling them I come from Regina.....

I just say: I emerged from Vagina, Canada, in some nondescript Canadian Province.

Best to say I came out of Regina, that way it leaves this sort of intuitive memory of something familiar. People get this sort of bewildered look on their face and oftentimes chuckle. It gets quite a reaction.

On 9/24/2026 at 3:20 PM, fredwiggy said:

Actually around 18% of Americans are on psychiatric meds and Trump's condition doesn't have a cure.

Likely true. But 10,000 hours of therapy from an incredibly skilled psychiatrist, along with psychotropic medications might be a good start. There's no question about the fact that Little Don needs a lot of help.

It's quite amazing when you see the extent to which some of these threads get hijacked, by three or four different posters. They go on for pages and pages bickering about something completely unrelated to the post.

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Likely true. But 10,000 hours of therapy from an incredibly skilled psychiatrist, along with psychotropic medications might be a good start. There's no question about the fact that Little Don needs a lot of help.

There's no cure for narcissism.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

There's no cure for narcissism.

Death from natural causes and terminal illness come to mind.

12 hours ago, papa al said:

no

papa compensated for your incompetence.

ingrate.

Your whole premise was just nonsense anyway. Coming up with a fictional character to 'prove your point'. I tried to play along with it, for a laugh. But it seems you couldn't even manage to play along with your own lame joke. Congrats.

For what should I be grateful to you?

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

When Bush Jr. was president and waging his insane campaign in Iraq, many times when people would ask me where I'm from I would just say I'm Canadian I came out of Regina. Or I would say I am American but I hate my president. It would immediately shut people up and prevent them from asking 10 questions about how ridiculous my country was.

Now I find myself in the same predicament, except to add to it all, if the discussion of religion or Israel ever comes up, I say I'm Jewish but I hate extremist genocidal Israeli policy. Or I'm Jewish but I hate my president. People immediately understand. It is easier now, since I am meeting fewer and fewer people that agree with the street trash nitwit with these days.

Screenshot_20260923_223636_Substack.jpg

“I would just say I'm Canadian I came out of Regina. Or I would say I am American but I hate my presiden”

I believe that’s called not having a spine. We’re not surprised.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

I believe that’s called not having a spine.

Are you talking to me?

  • Author
1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Are you talking to me?

Better listen to the Tom Tom Club....

Vinyl is always better.

20 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

It’s clear, crystal clear my last reply to you left you in a state of confusion and anger.

Your reply of emotional , leftist, deflecting jibberish was the result.

How about getting specific and answer my very simple questions . How many carriers does Australia have? How many submarines have been built in Australian shipyards by Australian laborers?

You get extra points if you can match an Australian Fighter pilots record with one of our triple aces from the Vietnam war. Robin Olds.

It bears repeating again. You and your country can’t compete with America. Never have. Never will. You’re out of your league.

The usual one-sided rubbish out of the fevered brain of a fool.

Australia no longer has aircraft carriers; the last oner was decommissioned in 1982. As we don't start wars, that's America's job, we have no need to maintain a floating Airforce for use in other parts of the world. Our island nation defends itself from air bases and with submarines. We do allow Americans to operate several military bases on our soil and train troops in matters such as

American fighter "Aces" did indeed clean up the inferior MIG 21s flown by Asian pilots of opposing forces in the region. Australia didn't have fighter jets in Vietnam, just transports, helicopters and a couple of bombers. So, your US heroes did excel against weak opposition.

The Us Airforce also made great use of napalm, agent orange and cluster bombs which they plastered all over several countries, The latter are still killing and maiming farmers in Laos and Cambodia to this day.

Australia is so far out of your league in war mongering that we sold our high tech over-the-horizon radar to your enemy, Canada. We also have a huge investment in the development of drones that will be the crucible of weaponry in future conflicts. America is still trying to work out where the giant flag can be attached to such a device.

1 minute ago, Old Croc said:

The usual one-sided rubbish out of the fevered brain of a fool.

Australia no longer has aircraft carriers; the last oner was decommissioned in 1982. As we don't start wars, that's America's job, we have no need to maintain a floating Airforce for use in other parts of the world. Our island nation defends itself from air bases and with submarines. We do allow Americans to operate several military bases on our soil and train troops in matters such as

American fighter "Aces" did indeed clean up the inferior MIG 21s flown by Asian pilots of opposing forces in the region. Australia didn't have fighter jets in Vietnam, just transports, helicopters and a couple of bombers. So, your US heroes did excel against weak opposition.

The Us Airforce also made great use of napalm, agent orange and cluster bombs which they plastered all over several countries, The latter are still killing and maiming farmers in Laos and Cambodia to this day.

Australia is so far out of your league in war mongering that we sold our high tech over-the-horizon radar to your enemy, Canada. We also have a huge investment in the development of drones that will be the crucible of weaponry in future conflicts. America is still trying to work out where the giant flag can be attached to such a device.

He already answered my question so I just ignored your emotional drivel.

G’day Mate. Put a shrimp on the barbie for me.

More crazy Americans. All leftists.

Just now, HolmesEquivelant said:

More crazy Americans. All leftists.

More American bat sh-t crazy leftists on CNN.

The one conservative ripped them apart.

Edited by HolmesEquivelant

9 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

More American bat sh-t crazy leftists on CNN.

The one conservative ripped them apart.

Problem I see is that the right wing craziness is right there central to everything and the president. You follow and back Trump you are a bit crazy at minimum.

The left wing craziness is there but much more at the edges. Might be found in young students who come up with some good stuff but nonsense too and pre internet were left on their own to develop their thoughts and ideas before they face the real world of work and not being the center of attention. Now they are sought out to take cheap shots by Fox or other right wing media and even those who should know better such as Bill Maher.

The right wing craziness is all ages but often older folks who should know better.

4 hours ago, Storkit said:

For what should I be grateful to you?

finding the Indiana Jone scene for you when you asked.

19 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Problem I see is that the right wing craziness is right there central to everything and the president. You follow and back Trump you are a bit crazy at minimum.

The left wing craziness is there but much more at the edges. Might be found in young students who come up with some good stuff but nonsense too and pre internet were left on their own to develop their thoughts and ideas before they face the real world of work and not being the center of attention. Now they are sought out to take cheap shots by Fox or other right wing media and even those who should know better such as Bill Maher.

The right wing craziness is all ages but often older folks who should know better.

I don’t believe you.

You’re free to post your right wing craziness videos the way I have and will continue to post leftists craziness videos.

On this crazy American thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.