Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Americans: Why are Americans becoming crazier, by the year?

Featured Replies

22 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

He already answered my question so I just ignored your emotional drivel.

G’day Mate. Put a shrimp on the barbie for me.

Emotional?

Apart from my first line that was descriptive, my post, unlike yours, was factual, not emotive.

You reap what you sow, Bro!

Edited by Old Croc

  • Replies 364
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PhilipHabib
    PhilipHabib

    Well if you're American then you know it's actually very few states you can open carry like in that photo, particularly the blob in the yellow shirt with what looks like a Bullpup rifle. Concealed ca

  • fredwiggy
    fredwiggy

    You haven't been there for decades so know almost nothing about Americans living there besides a few videos. The only way you can judge a population is by living amongst them for years, and actually i

  • GammaGlobulin
    GammaGlobulin

    Naturally, Folks, absolute and increasing CRAZINESS is just what we would expect to see from.... A people led by a CABAL of Law-School-trained nitwits. You see, Folks, in America.... The American P

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Emotional?

Apart from my first line that was descriptive, my post, unlike yours, was factual, not emotive.

You reap what you sow, Bro!

Mate, I post facts. Not emotional drivel like leftists.

What Australian fighter pilot can match Robin Olds? Your chance to make Australia great again!

Will the Australian Navy ever produce ONE carrier to match the SUPERIOR American Navy and carrier capability???

Not to be judgmental but you sound bitter and jealous. I wonder why.

I certainly hope your ex wife didn’t run off with an American sailor during a port visit “down under”. That could explain everything.

Oversexed, Overpaid, Over here! It happens.

I certainly hope your country can aspire to be like us. After all, we are allies.

Which video clip is your favorite? I reluctantly admit I get a little woody every time I see a takeoff with afterburners.

Oh hell yes!

Edited by HolmesEquivelant

20 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Mate, I post facts. Not emotional drivel like leftists.

All evidence to the contrary. What exactly is a "leftist" in that context. It's not a word used as an insult in the rest of the world.

What Australian fighter pilot can match Robin Olds? Your chance to make Australia great again!

Sorry, i haven't heard of your heroes. Australian fighter pilots don't attack small, weak countries and claim to be an ace by destroying outdated aircraft.

Will the Australian Navy ever produce ONE carrier to match the SUPERIOR American Navy and carrier capability???

No.

No need for archaic floating islands in next gen warfare. Your country spends many billions and takes decades to build one. Then halfway through your dictator, with great wisdom, changes the launch system from the high tech electromagnetic to an ancient steam catapult system and people like you get to pay the bill.

Not to be judgmental but you sound bitter and jealous. I wonder why.

That is judgemental and, as usual, emotional, defensive drivel. Don't damage your brain wondering what your superiors are thinking..

I certainly hope your ex wife didn’t run off with an American sailor during a port visit “down under”. That could explain everything.

No, I left her. She later married an Australian.

I did arrest a number of American sailor deserters who decided Australian ports were very preferable to life in your navy. And I worked with your Shore Patrol in locating others.

Oversexed, Overpaid, Over here! It happens.

Wasn't that an old wartime song?

I certainly hope your country can aspire to be like us. After all, we are allies

Your hopes and assertions are very much past tense.

We no longer help with all your wars. Even your Israelie buddies seem to be too busy elsewhere to help in Hermouz.

Which video clip is your favorite? I reluctantly admit I get a little woody every time I see a takeoff with afterburners.

Sorry, I didn't watch your personal porn clips

On 9/26/2026 at 10:07 PM, HolmesEquivelant said:

I don’t believe you.

You’re free to post your right wing craziness videos the way I have and will continue to post leftists craziness videos.

On this crazy American

Edited by HolmesEquivelant
Wrong post

  • Author
On 9/26/2026 at 1:23 PM, KhunLA said:

Of course they feel safe, practicing drills every morning. Don't forget, all kids have bullet proof backpacks.

The crap you hater believe is mind boggling ... keep watching MSM and you'll never leave your house

image.png

bulletproof backpacks?

But, can they stop a bullet from an a Russian Carbine, such as the powerful SHAK-12?

image.png

image.png

Damn....This Gun shoots the equivalent of the .338 MAGNUM on full auto......

I gots to get me one of these.

Do they have them at Robinsons Chiang Mai?

============================

If not, I still must have this SHAK-12.

If I were younger, I would have one.

But, what is the price?

Great gun for every purpose.

=======================

I GOTS TO HAVE ONE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GammaGlobulin

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.