Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Americans: Why are Americans becoming crazier, by the year?

Featured Replies

Just now, KhunLA said:

That comes to mind every time I post that, 100M gun toting crazies coffee1

And how much we love our country it would be a slaughter with smiling faces and BBQ afterwards.

  • Replies 364
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PhilipHabib
    PhilipHabib

    Well if you're American then you know it's actually very few states you can open carry like in that photo, particularly the blob in the yellow shirt with what looks like a Bullpup rifle. Concealed ca

  • fredwiggy
    fredwiggy

    You haven't been there for decades so know almost nothing about Americans living there besides a few videos. The only way you can judge a population is by living amongst them for years, and actually i

  • GammaGlobulin
    GammaGlobulin

    Naturally, Folks, absolute and increasing CRAZINESS is just what we would expect to see from.... A people led by a CABAL of Law-School-trained nitwits. You see, Folks, in America.... The American P

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

We got a seperate microwave in the trunk of car, and it stays there for when O&A 🙄

Yea, we're F'd up cheesy Comes in damn handy at time though.

I did forget the blender under the sink.

Why do you need a microwave in the car? Thailand has noodle stalls and coffee shops like a soi dog has fleas.

Your posts do tend to support the OP's thesis.

27 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:
  1. Another jealous Australian. You just proved it. America is the greatest nation on earth. Too bad you were born in the third world.

  2. Agree

  3. No losses. Korea, armistice. North K still hasn’t invaded. Nam, Afgan stalemate. Iran , lol libtards love getting ahead of themselves. We’re winning ! Equally as important. No other country on earth can match the U.S. military. By all means, compare your country’s military to ours. Your chance to shine! Tell us how many aircraft carriers Australia has. How many submarines have been built in your shipyards.

  4. Leftists often claim they’re moderate, independent. All BS.

  5. Post his criminal sex convictions. He’s a billionaire, owns Trump Tower, Mar a Lago and best of all elected PRESIDENT by the American people. Meanwhile, you’re in a Issan Village walking to the well for a bucket of water. Pure jealousy. Common amongst have nots. A few bankruptcies? Big deal. Old news. He ain’t bankrupt now. Are you?

  6. Many people inherited money from their fathers. Nothing new. He took that and transformed it into billions. Not a bad Rate of Return. All while employing thousands who spent their paychecks on the U.S. economy.. I never received inheritance and I don’t cry about it. How much did you receive? Did you blow it on failed investments? Read “Art of the Deal”

  7. Was unaware Bali was a world class destination coveted by international travelers from Australia. Wealth distribution? You’re fortunate you don’t have millions of illegals flooding your border courtesy of Joe Biden, add welfare recipients. A few abos here and there on the dole doesn’t bankrupt your economy. Being isolated down under has its advantages.

  8. Ditto

  9. That’s nice.

😂😂😂😂😂Your a moron! America has been humiliated with its supposed great military withdrawing from nearly every war you’ve started. There will be a capitulation coming up on Iran, you can spin it however you want for your American friends but the rest of the world laughs at the incompetence of your great leader! I don’t know what your on but it’s damaged your brain or maybe your were born stupid. You really think you’re special. What’s important to you and your ego isn’t what’s important to normal people. You enjoy your dear leader taking advantage of the dumb (yes it has a b). You deserve him!

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

And how much we love our country it would be a slaughter with smiling faces and BBQ afterwards.

Of all the countries in the world, the US is the least likely to be invaded. Even Antarctica is more likely.

On 9/23/2026 at 11:52 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

That is correct.

Medicare is great, unless.....

Unless you might actually need it.

Medicare has been working fine for me.

21 minutes ago, Brettoj said:

😂😂😂😂😂Your a moron! America has been humiliated with its supposed great military withdrawing from nearly every war you’ve started. There will be a capitulation coming up on Iran, you can spin it however you want for your American friends but the rest of the world laughs at the incompetence of your great leader! I don’t know what your on but it’s damaged your brain or maybe your were born stupid. You really think you’re special. What’s important to you and your ego isn’t what’s important to normal people. You enjoy your dear leader taking advantage of the dumb (yes it has a b). You deserve him!

You're........ You're welcome.

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I did forget the blender under the sink.

Why do you need a microwave in the car? Thailand has noodle stalls and coffee shops like a soi dog has fleas.

Your posts do tend to support the OP's thesis.

Wife usually orders too much food at restaurants, and we hate cold leftovers. Comes in handy if brekkie included, and gets served to the room, not exactly hot, to be kind.

Along with we do stay way off the beaten path at times, and fine dining choices from 7-11 are better when freshly toasted or heated up.

We do hit plenty of coffee shops, but, early morning coffee is our own freshly ground & brewed at the bungalow or room. It's just better, and we always deserve better 🙄

I prefer eccentric vs crazy 😁

Also why a sedan just wouldn't cut it with us, aside from my back not sliding in easily. Don't forget extra space needed for camera gear & drone. Obviously we prefer bungalows which we can park next to.

image.png

Edited by KhunLA

14 minutes ago, Brettoj said:

😂😂😂😂😂Your a moron! America has been humiliated with its supposed great military withdrawing from nearly every war you’ve started. There will be a capitulation coming up on Iran, you can spin it however you want for your American friends but the rest of the world laughs at the incompetence of your great leader! I don’t know what your on but it’s damaged your brain or maybe your were born stupid. You really think you’re special. What’s important to you and your ego isn’t what’s important to normal people. You enjoy your dear leader taking advantage of the dumb (yes it has a b). You deserve him!

It’s clear, crystal clear my last reply to you left you in a state of confusion and anger.

Your reply of emotional , leftist, deflecting jibberish was the result.

How about getting specific and answer my very simple questions . How many carriers does Australia have? How many submarines have been built in Australian shipyards by Australian laborers?

You get extra points if you can match an Australian Fighter pilots record with one of our triple aces from the Vietnam war. Robin Olds.

It bears repeating again. You and your country can’t compete with America. Never have. Never will. You’re out of your league.

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Wife usually orders too much food at restaurants, and we hate cold leftovers. Comes in handy if brekkie included, and gets served to the room, not exactly hot, to be kind.

Alone with do stay way off the beaten path at times, and fine dining choices from 7-11 are better when freshly toasted or heated up.

We do hit plenty of coffee shops, but, early morning coffee is our own freshly ground & brewed at the bungalow or room. It's just better, and we always deserve better 🙄

I prefer eccentric vs crazy 😁

Also why a sedan just wouldn't cut it with us, aside from my back not sliding in easily. Don't forget extra space needed for camera gear & drone. Obviously we prefer bungalows with can park next to.

Have you tried ordering the food yourself?

I can go with eccentric, minimalists are nothing if not eccentric.

On 9/24/2026 at 9:45 AM, Alpha84 said:

You could very well be right. I wear mine backwards all the time. Biggest thing I noticed was that after a week my todger grew by 20 points. Go figure?

I believe the strap across the forehead pulls the eyelids up making everything appear bigger than it is.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Have you tried ordering the food yourself?

I can go with eccentric, minimalists are nothing if not eccentric.

I order my food, and she does hers. We really don't do the 'share' multiple plates of, though will at times, but nothing that is standard with a Thai family.

I travel with cayenne pepper, and order 'nit noi' phet, or not at all depending. then add the heat, flavor myself. Bird's eye chilies, a wee bit too acidic for me, beside 2X the scoville scale.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Living in America I've always felt safe, as has everyone else I knew. Most US immigrants are coming from Mexico, along with Asia. Latin America is a large percentage also. Illegal immigration to the US is easier because of the border south. There is still a big reason they are trying to come to America. Illegal immigrants find work much easier to obtain in America than Australia. This is largely because of the work in agriculture, which is easier.

Do your American children feel safe in school as they practise drills to hide when shooters come for them?

13 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

It’s clear, crystal clear my last reply to you left you in a state of confusion and anger.

Your reply of emotional , leftist, deflecting jibberish was the result.

How about getting specific and answer my very simple questions . How many carriers does Australia have? How many submarines have been built in Australian shipyards by Australian laborers?

You get extra points if you can match an Australian Fighter pilots record with one of our triple aces from the Vietnam war. Robin Olds.

It bears repeating again. You and your country can’t compete with America. Never have. Never will. You’re out of your league.

I didn’t watch your American made vids! Their for you to watch. Australia has no air craft carriers but we don’t go around bombing countries for dubious reasons. Subs are built in Adelaide as will our AUSKUS nuclear subs in the future.

Anyway as Mark Twain never said: Never argue with stupid people, you will drag me down to your level and then beat me with experience.

You keep on “winning” with your dear infallible leader leading the promised land. Enjoy your $5000 check coming soon, together with your DOGE check already you’ll be able to live life outside your great country to the fullest!

8 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Do your American children feel safe in school as they practise drills to hide when shooters come for them?

All my 5 children in 2 states never had to practice drills besides fire drills. Most of the schools now practice lockdowns, as I have grandchildren in some.

7 minutes ago, Brettoj said:

I didn’t watch your American made vids! Their for you to watch. Australia has no air craft carriers but we don’t go around bombing countries for dubious reasons. Subs are built in Adelaide as will our AUSKUS nuclear subs in the future.

Anyway as Mark Twain never said: Never argue with stupid people, you will drag me down to your level and then beat me with experience.

You keep on “winning” with your dear infallible leader leading the promised land. Enjoy your $5000 check coming soon, together with your DOGE check already you’ll be able to live life outside your great country to the fullest!

You really get bitter, emotional and quite vicious when I proved America is superior.

You really should watch those videos. Very inspirational! You and your countrymen on this forum definitely need some.

Something to aspire to!

So no carriers and still running diesel-electric subs. With your claim of “superior education” I would think your engineers would be capable of at least one carrier. Along with a nuclear powered submarine. So much for higher education.

Don’t you think American carriers are fantastic?

G’day mate! Throw a shrimp on the barbie for me.

Edited by HolmesEquivelant

15 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Do your American children feel safe in school as they practise drills to hide when shooters come for them?

Of course they feel safe, practicing drills every morning. Don't forget, all kids have bullet proof backpacks.

The crap you hater believe is mind boggling ... keep watching MSM and you'll never leave your house

image.png

On 9/24/2026 at 12:06 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

You and your Pappy need schoolin'

And, Baby I ain't foolin'

Listen to this and get a new lease on life, and a new perspective while you are at it....

GG

biggest buffoon on the forum.

Is there a minimum weight limit to carry guns in murica?

4 minutes ago, retayl said:

Is there a minimum weight limit to carry guns in murica?

IIRC they draw the line at trench mortars.

On 9/25/2026 at 3:42 PM, papa al said:

Cairo swordsman scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

[Really you should learn how to do an interweb search]

You wanted me to do an "interweb search" in order to understand your joke?

I thought I might play along, but you really take the biscuit 😊

  • Author

Just in case most readers might not yet have assumed the obvious.

This Topic is not anit-American, nor anti-American-People, in any way.

Americans/America has been at the Tip of the Spear, for a very long time.

What happens to America will surely happen to YOUR country, someday soon.

So, please do not presume this is some sort of anti-American rant, or judgement about American culture.

Thank you.

Gamma

Note: If we were to return to the 1950s, then we would be discussing a FAR-DIFFERENT America, as you all know.

When Bush Jr. was president and waging his insane campaign in Iraq, many times when people would ask me where I'm from I would just say I'm Canadian I came out of Regina. Or I would say I am American but I hate my president. It would immediately shut people up and prevent them from asking 10 questions about how ridiculous my country was.

Now I find myself in the same predicament, except to add to it all, if the discussion of religion or Israel ever comes up, I say I'm Jewish but I hate extremist genocidal Israeli policy. Or I'm Jewish but I hate my president. People immediately understand. It is easier now, since I am meeting fewer and fewer people that agree with the street trash nitwit with these days.

Screenshot_20260923_223636_Substack.jpg

Edited by spidermike007

1 hour ago, Storkit said:

You wanted me to do an "interweb search" in order to understand your joke?

I thought I might play along, but you really take the biscuit 😊

no

papa compensated for your incompetence.

ingrate.

  • Author
8 hours ago, save the frogs said:

I supported a local tech shop here.

In what ways?

How, exactly, did you support your local computer shop, now that these are all falling by the wayside, as we all know, full well?

  • Author
5 hours ago, papa al said:

GG

biggest buffoon on the forum.

WOW.....

Thank you.

I really DO take this as a complement.

Reaching this pinnacle has not been easy.

And, I can tell you, reaching this approbation has cost me many MANY hours of very hard work.

So, thank you for your recognition, and I say this most sincerely.

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

WOW.....

Thank you.

I really DO take this as a complement.

Reaching this pinnacle has not been easy.

And, I can tell you, reaching this approbation has cost me many MANY hours of very hard work.

So, thank you for your recognition, and I say this most sincerely.

your hard work paid off.

  • Author
52 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

When Bush Jr. was president and waging his insane campaign in Iraq, many times when people would ask me where I'm from I would just say I'm Canadian I came out of Regina.

I do almost the same thing, but not quite the same thing.

Instead of telling them I come from Regina.....

I just say: I emerged from Vagina, Canada, in some nondescript Canadian Province.

46 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

In what ways?

How, exactly, did you support your local computer shop, now that these are all falling by the wayside, as we all know, full well?

So Linux allows you to post stupid crap on here and no viruses ever?

Sounds like a good gig.

6 hours ago, Old Croc said:

I believe the strap across the forehead pulls the eyelids up making everything appear bigger than it is.

Well, that's relief. It was already 20 points too big as it was.

41 minutes ago, papa al said:

your hard work paid off.

Don't take this the wrong way but unlike yourself who has never done "hard work " many of us do and did

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.