Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Americans: Why are Americans becoming crazier, by the year?

Featured Replies

  • Author
13 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Millions use Windows with little problems,

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

Windows is an American product, and it is chockablock with problems, and getting crazier by the year.

You are becoming a cash-cow for the Microsoft Machine, and you don't even know it.

Everybody knows this is true, except, seemingly, for you.

After you finish with these great vids, I will upload more for you, until you see the light, if that is even possible.

Like this one, maybe.....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

  • Replies 364
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PhilipHabib
    PhilipHabib

    Well if you're American then you know it's actually very few states you can open carry like in that photo, particularly the blob in the yellow shirt with what looks like a Bullpup rifle. Concealed ca

  • fredwiggy
    fredwiggy

    You haven't been there for decades so know almost nothing about Americans living there besides a few videos. The only way you can judge a population is by living amongst them for years, and actually i

  • GammaGlobulin
    GammaGlobulin

    Naturally, Folks, absolute and increasing CRAZINESS is just what we would expect to see from.... A people led by a CABAL of Law-School-trained nitwits. You see, Folks, in America.... The American P

Posted Images

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You claim you are smarter than me

Not only you.

Fred claims many MANY things, including being smarter than you, and by extension, everyone else.

Any Topic under the Sun? Fred is still an expert on it.

This is what makes Fred such a valuable contributor to this forum.

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You have had viruses. I have not.

You pay for Windows. I don't pay for Linux.

Windows harvests all kind of data about you. It spies on you. Linux does not.

You claim you are smarter than me. Quod non erat demonstrandum.

You're actually using that I use Windows as a reason? Does this mean you have more sense than the millions of other users of Windows, many if not most like me who couldn't care less for another platform? If you're using your head, you don't put any personal information others can use against you on your computer. I paid once for Windows, when it came with the computer I bought. Changing to 10 didn't cost anything, as well as any updates. The viruses I had weren't major and were removed the same day.

I've only had one problem with my body all my life besides normal wear from age, H Pylori I got living here. You're about my age and have had many problems. Wouldn't that appear that I'm using my intelligence gained from decades of research and common sense to keep myself healthy? That which was not to be proved. Which means I just proved my point.

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Not only you.

Fred claims many MANY things, including being smarter than you, and by extension, everyone else.

Any Topic under the Sun? Fred is still an expert on it.

This is what makes Fred such a valuable contributor to this forum.

So does @Lacessit — it’s a fr4ggin’ BATTLE OF TITANS. ⚔️💾 0xDEADBEEF vs. the mainframe.

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Not only you.

Fred claims many MANY things, including being smarter than you, and by extension, everyone else.

Any Topic under the Sun? Fred is still an expert on it.

This is what makes Fred such a valuable contributor to this forum.

I never said I was smarter than anyone else. Knowing more in some things isn't necessarily smarter in total intelligence, as I mentioned the subjects I either had information about or guessed because he didn't show anything on those others.

I don't assume like you and some others here do. I go by what I read here and see where some fail and I haven't. This doesn't mean anyone knows the full intelligence of anyone here but only in a couple of subjects.

You respond just like the other G person, assuming and exaggerating when it's only been about certain things and not everything. Most every intelligent adult knows a lot about some things, and little about others. I'm no different.

Some, like you, think they're a genius, but by their words here, prove otherwise.

34 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

TRUE TRUE TRUE Millions use Windows with little problems, and Linux isn't working for gaming. You continue to assume how others think, which is not the behavior of a genius but a clueless nomad. You are the one who's been living in La La Land, while others like myself have actual relationships, have raised children, accomplished many things, and actually have stored knowledge from decades of research, along with interpersonal relationships with other like minds.

List what you consider to be your accomplishments. Be specific, please.

16 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

Windows is an American product, and it is chockablock with problems, and getting crazier by the year.

You are becoming a cash-cow for the Microsoft Machine, and you don't even know it.

Everybody knows this is true, except, seemingly, for you.

After you finish with these great vids, I will upload more for you, until you see the light, if that is even possible.

Advertisement

Like this one, maybe.....

I've had Windows since i bought my first computer, with only a couple of those problems, and none since. Guess that does mean it's working fine for me, as well as all those others who are keeping an eye on things. Using my computer , it's helped thousands of times versus those couple of problems, so that makes it worth the while.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

List what you consider to be your accomplishments. Be specific, please.

What type? Physical, emotional, familial, work related?

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You're actually using that I use Windows as a reason? Does this mean you have more sense than the millions of other users of Windows, many if not most like me who couldn't care less for another platform? If you're using your head, you don't put any personal information others can use against you on your computer. I paid once for Windows, when it came with the computer I bought. Changing to 10 didn't cost anything, as well as any updates. The viruses I had weren't major and were removed the same day.

If elite h4x0r L4s1tt runs L1NUX, then clearly it’s the 1337est OS on the planet. He spends his days buried deep in the B0URNE AGAIN SH3LL, cr4fting l33t scripts like some kind of command-line wizard.

Forget your fancy GUI web browsers — L4s1tt doesn’t need that n00bware. He browses the web in pure TEXT MODE like a true terminal warrior.

And Vi? LOL. Vi is for casuals. L4s1tt uses ed. Real hackers don’t need arrow keys. 😎

$ ed
?
$ 0x1337

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

List what you consider to be your accomplishments. Be specific, please.

Adding a line to /etc/fstab on SunOS while /usr/bin wasn’t even mounted. Pure command-line wizardry. 😎💾

  • Author
11 minutes ago, temuFarang said:

So does @Lacessit — it’s a fr4ggin’ BATTLE OF TITANS. ⚔️💾 0xDEADBEEF vs. the mainframe.

Long live the mainframe.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I've had Windows since i bought my first computer, with only a couple of those problems, and none since. Guess that does mean it's working fine for me, as well as all those others who are keeping an eye on things. Using my computer , it's helped thousands of times versus those couple of problems, so that makes it worth the while.

Old dogs

New tricks

The story never changes.

TL;DR

Likely because---if they have something about them---they are so utterly ashamed and embarrassed to have that total and utter pedo a-hole as their commander in chief, they can no longer come to grips with their baby nationality! Thusly, stuck stateside, it probably drives them insane. The ones that dig it, well... :)

  • Author
8 minutes ago, temuFarang said:

Adding a line to /etc/fstab on SunOS while /usr/bin wasn’t even mounted. Pure command-line wizardry. 😎💾

One error, and the file system is toast.

But, what happens when one is drunk that day?

On 9/24/2026 at 5:55 AM, Alpha84 said:

Of course not. Nobody has ever thought that about any of your topics. They are all masterfully brilliant, at least from the perspective of someone with an IQ equal to that of a handball.

Except, of course, for the noisy motorcycles, the skinks, the heat, the light pollution, the humidity, the electricity bills, the lack of Western foods, the lack of quality products, and whatever happens to your existential whinge du jour.

First it was Montana, then New England, now seemingly Maine specifically. And where to next week? Apparently, “I will NEVER go back” means “I will never go back, except for the various places in America I plan to go back to.” Nah, you’re not conflicted, NEVER in the least.

Yu forgot those dangerous bar girls that he has never met

27 minutes ago, temuFarang said:

So does @Lacessit — it’s a fr4ggin’ BATTLE OF TITANS. ⚔️💾 0xDEADBEEF vs. the mainframe.

Titans my ass. Boath of their intelliqence pails to my sooperiar brane 😁

19 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You're actually using that I use Windows as a reason? Does this mean you have more sense than the millions of other users of Windows, many if not most like me who couldn't care less for another platform? If you're using your head, you don't put any personal information others can use against you on your computer. I paid once for Windows, when it came with the computer I bought. Changing to 10 didn't cost anything, as well as any updates. The viruses I had weren't major and were removed the same day.

I've only had one problem with my body all my life besides normal wear from age, H Pylori I got living here. You're about my age and have had many problems. Wouldn't that appear that I'm using my intelligence gained from decades of research and common sense to keep myself healthy? That which was not to be proved. Which means I just proved my point.

Windows is a triumph of marketing, image over substance. It's a crappy operating system. The fact many people use it is like voting for Trump, a demonstration of gullibility.

You like to boast about your extensive research. Obviously it did not include the fact gaming is entirely possible on Linux, via Proton and Steam. Not that I use Steam myself, I prefer real life games to staring at a screen with twitching joysticks.

True, I have had some problems. Your intelligence should be telling you a good proportion of those problems are due to genetic inheritance and environmental exposure.

35 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

What type? Physical, emotional, familial, work related?

Start with work related. IIRC your familial accomplishments are not that flash.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Windows is a triumph of marketing, image over substance. It's a crappy operating system. The fact many people use it is like voting for Trump, a demonstration of gullibility.

You like to boast about your extensive research. Obviously it did not include the fact gaming is entirely possible on Linux, via Proton and Steam. Not that I use Steam myself, I prefer real life games to staring at a screen with twitching joysticks.

True, I have had some problems. Your intelligence should be telling you a good proportion of those problems are due to genetic inheritance and environmental exposure.

It has nothing to do with gullibility but availability and ease of operation. Most people that use computers are only looking for easy access to information, gaming and listening to videos. I had forgotten about Proton but use Steam, and seeing I know little about Linux, that wasn't something that would interest me.

Yes, some physical problems have genetic origins, but most are due to a poor lifestyle or diet. Inherited genes can raise your risk for certain conditions, but poor habits often trigger those genes to develop into active diseases. Healthy habits can lower and delay problems from family history.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

It has nothing to do with gullibility but availability and ease of operation. Most people that use computers are only looking for easy access to information, gaming and listening to videos. I had forgotten about Proton but use Steam, and seeing I know little about Linux, that wasn't something that would interest me.

Yes, some physical problems have genetic origins, but most are due to a poor lifestyle or diet. Inherited genes can raise your risk for certain conditions, but poor habits often trigger those genes to develop into active diseases. Healthy habits can lower and delay problems from family history.

Nothing wrong with my diet or lifestyle. i have never been a big drinker, gave up smoking in 1983. I have always been physically active.

OTOH, a lot of my work has been at a laboratory bench, where I have been exposed to a much wider range of chemicals than the average person would get.

IME Linux is far easier to operate than Windows. How long does it take you to boot up?

Edited by Lacessit

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Start with work related. IIRC your familial accomplishments are not that flash.

Raising 5 children who are doing well in life, mostly by myself, means there is that flash. This one will be raised the same way. Work I have a FFL license, certified 3 times in 3 different areas of exercise and nutrition. B-CDL driver with many driving jobs for government and airport delivery. Landscaping and lawn service. Chauffeur. Government funded electric motor tech. Building outdoor decks and gazebos, Sales.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Nothing wrong with my diet or lifestyle. i have never been a big drinker, gave up smoking in 1983. I have always been physically active.

OTOH, a lot of my work has been at a laboratory bench, where I have been exposed to a much wider range of chemicals than the average person would get.

IME Linux is far easier to operate than Windows. How long does it take you to boot up?

A few minutes to boot if computer is turned off, but I have many things stored which slows it a little.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

A few minutes to boot if computer is turned off, but I have many things stored which slows it a little.

I have just measured my boot speed. It is 21 seconds.

Let's say the time difference is 2 minutes 30 seconds, and you boot up once a day,

That's 15 hours a year you spend waiting for a computer.

The core idea of computers is they wait for humans, not the other way around.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You are becoming a cash-cow for the Microsoft Machine, and you don't even know it.

Tech can not advance if no one wants to pay for anything.

Go ahead and be frugal if Linux does everything you need.

But attacking someone for paying for tech is silly.

I had to get a new laptop. They install Windows by default, not Linux. I supported a local tech shop here.

Edited by save the frogs

Just now, Lacessit said:

I have just measured my boot speed. It is 21 seconds.

Let's say the time difference is 2 minutes 30 seconds, and you boot up once a day,

That's 15 hours a year you spend waiting for a computer.

The core idea of computers is they wait for humans, not the other way around.

I wake up. If my computer's turned off, which it usually isn't, I'll go and start breakfast, come back to the computer when it's done, and eat while browsing. That speed isn't a problem at all.

11 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Raising 5 children who are doing well in life, mostly by myself, means there is that flash. This one will be raised the same way. Work I have a FFL license, certified 3 times in 3 different areas of exercise and nutrition. B-CDL driver with many driving jobs for government and airport delivery. Landscaping and lawn service. Chauffeur. Government funded electric motor tech. Building outdoor decks and gazebos, Sales.

So you have never had two patents in your name. You have not published multiple peer-reviewed articles in scientific journals. You have never been an invited speaker at international conferences, or served on ISO committees.

Respect for raising 5 kids on your own. There are thousands of people at your level of education otherwise.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

So you have never had two patents in your name. You have not published multiple peer-reviewed articles in scientific journals. You have never been an invited speaker at international conferences, or served on ISO committees.

Respect for raising 5 kids on your own. There are thousands of people at your level of education otherwise.

Yes, I'm a regular guy, spending most of my time raising kids, and working to support them. I started early, so that's been my life. Education isn't all about schooling, as some research and read because they like certain subjects. Some go to school, and forget much of what they learn, just to get a job that pays more, and some are family men who are home daily, sharing the house duties and don't have time for more schooling.

It all depends on what you consider a good life. Some think it's money earned and some it's making sure your children are raised independent and with morals and respect. If you have a good partner that is doing half the duties you're ahead of the game. if you have one that is damaged and makes things harder, it's up to you to take up the slack for those children's futures.

20 hours ago, KhunLA said:

We, Yanks, are exceptional, well, the Constitution is.

Gives us the right to express our opinions without fear of arrest. We get to defend our loved ones & home with firearms that should almost match anyone's, wishing to do us harm.

That's called 'FREEDOM'

Don't be envious because you don't have the same in your country.

Your freedom includes numerous school shootings every year by nutters. Our gun laws might not stop the bad but it stops the mad. Dream on if you think anyone outside America wants to live in a country where you need a gun because you fear your neighbor!

On 9/24/2026 at 8:31 AM, spidermike007 said:

I don't know if I would agree that America's getting crazier by the year but it is certainly getting more dysfunctional and it has certainly declined dramatically. The leadership in America is definitely crazy and not only incompetent but incredibly irresponsible. The quality of life in America now is nothing compared to what it used to be, and many people are having a hard time just getting by.

I would say that there are a percentage of Americans that are untethered to reality, and continue to support a totally unhinged and completely insane semi-senile madman, who is single-handedly disrupting the world order, and causing an incredible amount of chaos and unnecessary inflation, in addition to unintentionally making China significantly more influential.

Every morning I wake up I'm grateful to be here in Thailand and away from that bizarre country. I go back 2 to 3 times a year and I can state unequivocally that I no longer recognize America. It is truly a pale shadow of its former self.

ripped-tear-grunge-old-closeup-american-usa-flag-stars-stripes-united-states-america-cloudy-sky-dark-mystery-style-86849226.jpg

Same applies to the UK, and several other countries in Europe.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, I'm a regular guy, spending most of my time raising kids, and working to support them. I started early, so that's been my life. Education isn't all about schooling, as some research and read because they like certain subjects. Some go to school, and forget much of what they learn, just to get a job that pays more, and some are family men who are home daily, sharing the house duties and don't have time for more schooling.

It all depends on what you consider a good life. Some think it's money earned and some it's making sure your children are raised independent and with morals and respect. If you have a good partner that is doing half the duties you're ahead of the game. if you have one that is damaged and makes things harder, it's up to you to take up the slack for those children's futures.

I consider a good life to be constantly learning, staying creative, and not harming anyone. My only son is well grounded, that is all a parent can hope for.

Science is not a high-paying occupation. The real reward comes in coming up with new ways of doing things, or perceiving new relationships. It's called the Eureka moment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.