Welcome To Our Newest Sponsor

ASEAN NOW Sales

Yes.... welcome.

But you know what ??? Is it just me or, in the flash window with the pix of all the happy dogs... there's the one with two dogs frolicking in the water..... out of the corner of my eye, with the two dogs right on top of the other like that, this picture makes it look like the one dog is giving the other an especially good frolicking, if you know what I mean. If that were the case, it would be quite a kennel indeed.

:o It's in the mind of the beholder (isn't that the expression?) :D

Thanks for the welcome, though :D

Welcome. Thanks for helping us care for other living things. I'm considering signing up for a training course with my beloved but sometimes too-frisky Labrador.

Thanks for the welcome. And you're very welcome to come over with your frisky lab (most lab's are crosses between bull-dozers and skippy balls, IMO) :o

Got this morning a 15 year old boy with his golden for training. As the golden went on strike after 15 minutes I took from the kennel a 6 months old lab, that I have in boarding and training. After another 15 minutes training with this dog we let both loose to play. Sure enough the lab jumped in the water with the golden watching very curiously but still scared. It didn't took long though or the golden copied his friend and followed. :D

Nienke

Nienke, welcome to sponsorship and thanks for supporting ThaiVisa, not to mention your work with animals.

Having trained Goldens for field trials and show for many years, I can understand the joy you experience in working with and loving pets in general and dogs in particular.

The pic is of my Apollo, now no longer with us and terribly missed. Know any high quality Great Dane breeders here?

apollo4a.jpg

Btw, the lady stands 5'9 (175 cm)

And Tuy would like to know if you have room to train an all too frisky husband she happens to own... :o

Although, i already know this pic, the dog remains gorgeous.

As for the high quality GD breeders in Thailand, I'm very reluctant to recommend. I know of two gentlemen who bought two GD's a few months ago. Two brothers, but one looked American style (thinner boned and agile) and the otherone European (heavy boned) style. The heavy-boned was diagnosed with HD at the age of approx 6 or 7 months.

Now too long ago on the CEC google group there was a GD female looking for a good home.

As for training, click/treat or ignore can work wonders on hubbies (or wives). Just have her pass by ... ALONE! :o

:D:D

Nienke

McSpicy spends more time with him that I do.

Probably wants to teach him a couple of new "tricks" as well! :bah:

the secret photo has been leaked here.......... :D

:o:D

Missing the whip and the pitbul, though :bah:

Here I am being trashed in public, my reputation being sullied with baseless inuendo about ladyboys and now whips and a pitbull and not a forum mod in sight to pull this thead back onto topic which is "welcome to our newest sponsor"

where's that "report post" button

:D

CB

I quite agree,so, shall we start a new thread about "trashing" Crowboy then? :o

As long as it remains on topic and doesn't start irrelevant posts about hamburgers and pizza :D

CB

There's no such thing as an irrelevant post about hamburgers and pizza.

Back to Mods school for you! ;)