Need Help Finding An Apartment

Hey,

Hope i havent posted in the wrong forum but anyway........

Im going to Thailand probably around November of this year. Im going to study for one year, possibly two in Bangkok. Ill be studying around the Asoke area. What i need is an aprtment/room maybe in the Pratunam, Ratchatavee areas, but not really fussed, be good to have somewhere near a sky-train, MRT station. Im just after a clean room, semi-furnished, attached bathroom with hot water, possibly air-conditioned. Im not looking for anything flash, just somewhere clean and safe. I stayed in Bangkok before for a year, i stayed in Pratunam and was paying about 10,000B per month, without utilities. Maybe the cost of rent has gone up since then but this is really my price range. Just wondered if u guys could provide phone numbers, addresses of aprtments that i could look into.

Thanks for any help u can provide. :o

You can find rooms at approx that price around the Rachathewi BTS. If you look in the soi next to where they are building the Rachathewi Villa (?) (there's a bank on the end of the soi) there are rooms in that soi and also on the opposite side of the intersection - first soi on BTS side on Petchaburi Rd there are some there. All these places are less than 100m from BTS