Very Large House Required

I am looking to rent long term a very large house (a minmum of 6 beds) in its own grounds. I don't want to be on top of people so would prefer out of town but no more than 3 hours drive from Bangkok.

I require:

6+ beds

Pool

Own grounds

Walled and gated

Secure

Not overlooked

max 3 hours from Bkk

In excellent condition

For this I am willing to pay a premium rent.

Please PM me if you know of anywhere suitable. I will pay a finders fee if I subsequently lease the property.

Dear Sir

I am currently renovating a penthouse which overlooks the main river here in Bangkok. It is about 800 sqm in size and has all possible amenities as per your requirement except it is not a house. It comes with a lovely swimming pool and many other facilities and we can still incorporate your design requirements if you are interested to rent it for at least 2 years. The rent is approximately Baht 150'000.- per month excluding any other charges.

Looking forward hearing back from you

yours

Miguel Angel Aerni

I am looking to rent long term a very large house (a minmum of 6 beds) in its own grounds. I don't want to be on top of people so would prefer out of town but no more than 3 hours drive from Bangkok.

I require:

6+ beds

Pool

Own grounds

Walled and gated

Secure

Not overlooked

max 3 hours from Bkk

In excellent condition

For this I am willing to pay a premium rent.

Please PM me if you know of anywhere suitable. I will pay a finders fee if I subsequently lease the property.