Taxi's To Level 2?

onzestan

Tavarich, I don't get you :o ...

I came in last Saturday and there was no shortage of AOT limo touts (dressed in yellow) and other touts offering cars, vans, buses, helicopters: anything in any shape you wish to pay for. Why did you NOT talk to one of these men/woman I had to hit with my luggage cart to clear the path from exit C to exit A because my wife was flying in 30 minutes after myself....

Oh, and the driver used the meter without question and I took many taxis in Bangkok the following days without problems. I just don't get why some of them need to ask stupid questions. I like those who know how to drive you in silence to your destination without visiting Bangkok.

Edited by tartempion

• 2 weeks later...

Ok..I arrive in BKK on the 13th, can someone tell me what level I need to go to in order to get a metered taxi to the Laksi area? Last time I arrived is when there were no taxis downstairs or on the second level. I had to go to the arrivals area in order to get a taxi then. And just to let you all know it was not a hassle (like some think) to get a taxi there to use the meter. I would just rather not have to drag the luggage as much as possile.. :o