Ok Lads Time To Stick Your Neck's Out.

nev

who will win the league.  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Funny...nobody has voted for Chelsea.

I suppose its because none of us are complete idiots !

Who's going DOWN then?

CHELSEA!!!, we will bounce back from our rocky start and steam to the top come May! :D

hi seapok,, you are so confident mate who did you vote for :o i cannot see a vote for chelsea :D

Funny...nobody has voted for Chelsea.

I suppose its because none of us are complete idiots !

Who's going DOWN then?

CHELSEA!!!, we will bounce back from our rocky start and steam to the top come May! :D

hi seapok,, you are so confident mate who did you vote for :o i cannot see a vote for chelsea :D

There you go! Chelsea all the way. With Clarke and Ten Cate backing up Grant come mid November the rest of you boys will be all taking what you said about the mighty blues back!! :D

I voted for Arsenal as i do believe they have grown & learnt alot as a team over the last 2 years.

Stamina wise that side could play 90 games no probs :D

I think Chelsea are ganna start winning games & could push Arsenal all the way.

As for Man Utd im ganna predict a 3rd spot finish.

But i can see Man Utd having a great Champions League even getting to the final & winning it again.

Liverpool will sack rafa by the end of December & finish if there lucky 4th.

IMHO :o

I voted 'other' - otherwise known as who gives a <deleted>. :o

Many of us give a F*uck, certainly wont be West Ham though :D Nor Reading : :D

Try and be a sportsman HH no matter how hard the reality of the fact that you spent all that money and still only have 10 points...as do Reading :D

But I really don't give a flying. Never have. :D

Yeah, we're having bad luck wih injuries and that's for sure. But that seems to have become the West Ham curse. Still hopefully it wil get better in a few months. But to be fair we haven't let seven in yet. :o

Yeah but you came close earlier this year...and you did'nt score 4 in reply.. ;):bah: or miss a penalty :bah:

and weve've all got injuries Son

Edited by ThaiPauly

I voted 'other' - otherwise known as who gives a <deleted>. :D

Many of us give a F*uck, certainly wont be West Ham though :D Nor Reading : :D

Try and be a sportsman HH no matter how hard the reality of the fact that you spent all that money and still only have 10 points...as do Reading :D

But I really don't give a flying. Never have. :bah:

Yeah, we're having bad luck wih injuries and that's for sure. But that seems to have become the West Ham curse. Still hopefully it wil get better in a few months. But to be fair we haven't let seven in yet. ;)

Yeah but you came close earlier this year...and you did'nt score 4 in reply.. :D:o or miss a penalty :bah:

Bellamy, Ferdinand, Dyer, Faubert. Who's yours ? :o

Yeah but you came close earlier this year...and you did'nt score 4 in reply.. :o:D or miss a penalty :D

Be happy. We should have made you pay dearly. Still I'll take it. :bah:

Bellamy, Ferdinand, Dyer, Faubert. Who's yours ? :D

:o I know, but I have to answer...Sonko,Little & Convey have been long term absentees from our team this year players that were VERY IMPORTANT in our promotion and first year in the EPL...bear in mind our squad is HALF your size...and at least worth (on paper) 1/10th of yours. :D

There is definatley bad blood between our two sides...but lets make sure none of it spills over onto this forum eh,....I'm too old for all that now son.

Who are Reading?...people still ask ...especially here in LOS, but we are at least liked by most as we are a very unpretentious team :bah:

In other words...underdogs...and people like our shirts ;)

We will stay up..there are at least 3 worse teams than us in this league..thank God

Who are Reading?...people still ask ...especially here in LOS, but we are at least liked by most as we are a very unpretentious team.

I bet it's "mai kow jai. ahn, ahn arrai?" reading what ? :o And let's face it unless you're a winner, most Thai people don't want to know. Ever noticed Blackburn shirts still worn by blokes of a certain age, dating back to when they were champions ? I've only ever seen about two wearing West Ham shirts - ever.

Loads of Ipswich shirts worn by pooying in Bangkok at one stage. I think that there must have been a job lot being sold off for 90 bht. :D

To be honest some in England don't think that you belong in PL. I've actually read that on a Manu or Liverpool website. Forget which.

As for me. I wish you no ill. But I really do think - and thought last season - that it's going to be a battle between you Birmingham ,Sunderlandand and Wigan, with Derby being a definate to go down.

Edited by Happy Hammer

Who are Reading?...people still ask ...especially here in LOS, but we are at least liked by most as we are a very unpretentious team.

As for me. I wish you no ill. But I really do think - and thought last season - that it's going to be a battle between you Birmingham ,Sunderlandand and Wigan, with Derby being a definate to go down.

I don't think you are wrong , but I would add Fulham to that list, so thats really any 3 from 7 (well 2 as Derby are near enough gone already)

However I think we will stay up, interesting Steve Coppell blew his top at one reporter who asked him about second season syndrome.

Uncharacteristically he said that you can shove SSS up your ass, every fukcing season's hard, if we survive this year then next year is gonna he fukcing hard too :o

Not like Steve to loose his rag...but he's right, clubs like us will always find it hard staying where we are, every team has pressure, teams like us just wanna survive where the pressure on teams at the top to win the title is also enourmous, I think Raffa is probably under the most pressure right now.

[Coppell blew his top at one reporter who asked him about second season syndrome.

Uncharacteristically he said that you can shove SSS up your ass, every fukcing season's hard, if we survive this year then next year is gonna he fukcing hard too :o

Was he refering to his trips to Thailand? :D

I voted for Arsenal as i do believe they have grown & learnt alot as a team over the last 2 years.

But i can see Man Utd having a great Champions League even getting to the final & winning it again.

now there is lad, who understands his football.

not far off the mark there except i think chelsea rather than man u to go all the way in the champions league .