Scale On Land Papaer

gazza1

I agree with solo siam. Also, scaling off of the drawing of a chanote is not a recommended way to determine distances between survey markers...or anything else. To find accurate data on survey markers you need to take the chanote to the land office and ask for another document which they have which shows the survey data for the markers....if the person you speak with doesn't seem to know what you are talking about try to speak with a surveyor as they are the people most familiar with this data...

Chownah

I agree with solo siam. Also, scaling off of the drawing of a chanote is not a recommended way to determine distances between survey markers...or anything else. To find accurate data on survey markers you need to take the chanote to the land office and ask for another document which they have which shows the survey data for the markers....if the person you speak with doesn't seem to know what you are talking about try to speak with a surveyor as they are the people most familiar with this data...

Chownah

Thanks for quick reply from both of you. It was too long ago i was at school!